What would you do?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • If you take the time to care for the one who is badly injured, the other five will die. If you care for the other five, the badly injured one will die. Both choices have their consequences, but what makes these decisions different?
  • Would you take his organs and save the five patients? Or would you let him live, though the other five will die? Many students chose the former, but what makes these decisions different?
  • People must make difficult decisions every day, and this scenario poses a moral dilemma. Both choices have their consequences, but what makes these decisions different?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の添削お願いします。

If you take the time to care ( )the one who is badly injured, the other five will die. If you care ( )the other five, the badly injured one will die. 両方forだと思います。 Would you take his organs and save the five patients? Or whould you let him live, though the other five will die? Many students chose ( ). But what makes these decisions diffenret? 選択肢:the former/the first/the latter/the last the firstが入ると思います。 People must( )difficult decisions every day. 選択肢:do/get/make/tell mekeが入ると思います。 宜しくお願いします。

noname#192143
noname#192143
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

選択肢:the former/the first/the latter/the lastについては、 the formerかthe latterが入ります。 どちらにするかは、内容にかかわることなので、文法だけからは決められません。

関連するQ&A

• 英語がわかる方教えてください!

Do I burn you  No one will take care とはどういう意味ですか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語からフランス語に訳してほしいです。

ONE OK ROCK の楽曲、c.h.a.o.s.m.y.t.h.の中の歌詞で Dream as if you will live forever And live as if you'll die today という英語があるのですが、これをフランス語訳するとどうなるでしょうか?

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1 Tom was late for school , for which he was scolded. 意味の違いがわかるように 2-1 I will employ a man who can speak German. I will employ a man , who can speak German. 2-2 There were some passengers who were injured. There were some passengers , who were injured. 2-3 Whichever road you follow, the drive to town will take one hour. Whichever road you follow will take uou to town in one hour. よろしくお願いします

• 高校英語です。文法教えてください!

The meeting will start when my boss ( ). →will arrive , arrives , arrived ,will have arrived 適語はどれでしょうか。根拠も教えて下さい! There is no ( ) what is going to happen in my feature. →telling , telling that 適語はどちらでしょうか。根拠も教えて下さい! (   )内に入る共通語句を教えてください。 The car's previous owner didn't take very good ( ) of it. Whould you ( ) for some apple juice? You may stay until morning , if you ( ). Where on earth have they gone? ----I ( )I knew!!!

• 英語教えてください

Relations Are Like Birds. If You Grip Tightly, They Die.. If You Hold Losely, They Fly.. BUT, If You Hold With Care, Love And Respect. They Remain With You Forever…..!!!! これの意味わかりますか? Are u single?と聞かれてNopeと答えたらOKと来てからこれが来ました。 わかる人教えて下さい

• 中学英語の添削をお願いします。

次の各組の英文がほぼ同じ内容になるように〔 〕に適する語を書きなさい (1)A:If you go at once, you will catch the bus. B:〔 Go 〕at once, 〔 then  〕you will catch the bus. (2)A:I got up very early, and I could catch the first train.  B:I got up 〔  〕early 〔  〕I could catch the first train. as early as で合っていますか?でもなんだか訳がしっくりきません。  〔  〕から適する語を選びなさい。 (1)Can you answer the questions? No,they are so difficult ( which that but or 〕 I can't answer them. 答は、but で合っていますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

ネットのエキサイト翻訳などを使っていたのですが、途中から訳が分からなくなりました。 アメリカからノコギリヤシサプリメントを取り寄せたのですが、注意書きが読めません。 情けないですが、お願いします。 Take one capsule three to five times daily, preferably with meals, Capsules may be opened and prepared as a tea. Other Ingredient:Gelatin. This product is intended for use by men and is not intended for use by women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Do not use if seal under cap bloken or missing.

• 英語

I think the one who hasn't weak is a hero but if you dependable from the other person. この文章あっていますか?

• 英語の時制

I dont mind which of them comes 誰がくるかは気にしません I dont know who will clean our classroom 誰が教室を掃除するかわかりません Do you mind if i take your photo? 写真を撮ってもいいですか?if節は名詞節? 一番目の文と二番目の文の従属接続詞はどちらも未来を表してると思うんですが、willの有無の違いは何なんでしょうか? 三番目の文もwillは使われていません また三番目の文のMindは気にするのは未来なんだから、Do you より will you のほうが良くないかとも思います。 そもそも現在形は、日常、習慣を表すというルールは消えて、comesもmindもtakeも習慣のニュアンスないですよね 皆さんはどう考えていらっしゃいますか?

• 添削お願いします。

こんばんは。 よろしくお願いいたします。 文の( )の語を適当な形に直しなさい (1)How long ( you ,know ) each other before you got married? →have you known (2)She looks tired. She ( work ) for five hours since 8:00 this morning. →had been worked (3)The cherry blossoms (fall) by the time you come back. →わかりませんでした・・・ (4)私がプールに着くまでに彼は二時間以上泳ぎ続けているでしょう。 →He will have been to swimming over two hours by the time I arrive at the swimming pool. よろしくおねがいいたします・