英語の翻訳をお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ネットのエキサイト翻訳などを使っていたが、途中から訳が分からなくなった。
  • アメリカからノコギリヤシサプリメントを取り寄せたが、注意書きが読めない。
  • 質問者は薬を飲んでいるので、副作用がある場合は医師に相談するように言及している。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳をお願いします。

ネットのエキサイト翻訳などを使っていたのですが、途中から訳が分からなくなりました。 アメリカからノコギリヤシサプリメントを取り寄せたのですが、注意書きが読めません。 情けないですが、お願いします。 Take one capsule three to five times daily, preferably with meals, Capsules may be opened and prepared as a tea. Other Ingredient:Gelatin. This product is intended for use by men and is not intended for use by women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Do not use if seal under cap bloken or missing.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

Take one capsule three to five times daily, preferably with meals. 一回カプセル1錠、一日に3から5回服用、食事とともに服用するのが望ましい。 Capsules may be opened and prepared as a tea. カプセルを開封し(中身を溶かして)、お茶として用意しておくのもよいでしょう。 Other Ingredient:Gelatin. 他の成分:ゼラチン。 This product is intended for use by men and is not intended for use by women. この製品は、男性用で、女性用ではありません。 If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. 何かお薬を服用していたり、異常が現れた場合は、主治医に相談して下さい。 Do not use if seal under cap bloken or missing. キャップ内の封が破れていたり、無くなっている場合は、使用しないでください。

s0511604
質問者

お礼

とても丁寧にありがとうございます。 分かりやすくて、嬉しいです。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

一日3~5回、食事時等にお茶として服用 ゼラチン含有 男性向け医薬品に付女性の服用禁止 他の医薬品との併用は係付の医師へ相談 破損キャップ品は服用せぬこと

s0511604
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 助かりました。感謝します。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳

Patients with anaphylaxis to medications should be informed about all cross-reacting medications that should be avoided. Should there be a future essential indication for use of the medication causing anaphylactic reactions, it may be helpful to educate patients about possible management options, such as medication pretreatment and use of low osmolarity agents in patients with a history of reactions to radiographic contrast media, or induction of drug tolerance procedures (also known as drug desensitization).

• 添削: 技術英語の翻訳

以下の日本文を翻訳したのですが、添削というか、こうしたらいいというアドバイスをいただけないでしょうか? 「本ソフトウエアは、製品Aの各種構成機器の設定およびモニタを行うためのソフトウエアです。装備時および装備後の動作確認、不具合発生時の原因究明時に使用します。それぞれに別々な9本のソフトウエアで構成され、ランチャソフトウエアにより切り替えて使用します。」 This software is intended for use in the setting and the monitoring of any components constituting the product A, especially when there is any need to mount them, to check their operations after their mounting, or to pursue the cause(s) of malfunction(s), if any. The software consists of nine individual parts by function and can be switched among them from the launcher software.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

can you tell me if this is the 24 jewel # 9105 citizen movement and if it is not do you have any watches like this with that movement ? also can you tell me if the watch face and bezel is a deep dark blue , or is it lighter ? Thank you

• 英語の意味

THE ADVERSE EFFECTS OF PROLIFIC ENERGY USE と the scarcity if energy and too much energy consumption by students の和訳を教えて下さい。

• 海外通販のやりとりのメールでわからない英語表現があります。

海外通販で先方に注文メールを送信したが、なかなか返事がこない為、 催促のメールをした際に、「数日後に計算書を送ります。」という 先方からの文章の後に以下の様な英文が付いていたのですが、 内容が把握できず困っています。 日本語での意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 DISCLAIMER: ‘This communication and the information contained in it are confidential and may be legally privileged. The content is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient it is hereby brought to your notice that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or dissemination, or alternatively the taking of any action in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and may constitute grounds for action, either civil or criminal’

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

Ok now i know why i can not buy the bag useing my Bill Me Later it said bill me later is not availabl for this purchase and that is the only way i can buy the bag sorry about that its not on me there is nothing i can do about that. よろしくお願いします

• 画像の権利について翻訳をお願いします(長文)

What Royalty-Free means is that you pay for the image only once and then you can use it as many times as you like, with just a few restrictions. In other words, there are no license fees except the initial fee and no other royalties to be paid except those included in the initial cost. Note that the maximum number of copies for printed materials is 500,000 copies. The Royalty-Free license is granted ONLY for the non-watermarked image you buy using the Download button; all the other versions (small watermarked and non-watermarked thumbnails which are visible on the public site) are entirely copyrighted. The free files downloaded from the Free Photos section may be used in commercial projects under our limited Royalty Free (RF-LL) license and according to our terms and conditions. This is a one-person license and is given to you as a designer, your employer (client) or any employed persons. Royalty- Free License of use of Non-Watermarked Images and Restrictions The high-resolution images that you download under the regular Royalty Free (RF) license may be used to make fine art prints, on a web site, in a magazine, newspaper, book or booklet, book cover, flyer, application software (apps) or any other advertising and promotional material, in either printed or electronic media, as long as the item in which the image appears does not contradict any of the restrictions below. The list is not exhaustive and if you have any uncertainty regarding the use of the images in a correct way please email support using the help form. Web templates, greeting cards or postcards especially designed for sale, similar print-on-demand services, canvas, t-shirts, mugs, calendars, postcards, mouse pads or any other items incorporating the image in an essential manner, intended to be sold are considered redistribution (if the image is used in an essential manner). The use of A images for these purposes under the regular Royalty Free license is not permitted. It is also forbidden to make the image available on a website for download (as wallpapers for example), although you may use the image in a concept in as many websites as you want, for any number of clients. For Web use, you must not use the image at a width exceeding 800 pixels unless it is included in your site's design. If the image If you use the images for printed materials, the number of copies must not exceed 500,000. You may modify the images in any way required for reproduction, or include them in your own personal creations.is part of a design and manipulated accordingly, the image width can be higher than 800 pixels. Buying the high-resolution image (purchasing the license) does not transfer the copyright. You may not claim that the image is your own and you may not sell, license for use, or in any way distribute the image for reuse. We recommend that you credit the agency and the photographer when you use an image. By this you benefit the community at A, of which you are an integral part, and help increase your success as part of the community, which, by growing contributions, gains quantity and quality. Limited Royalty Free Licenses (RF-LL) for using images downloaded within the Free section of the website A offers a free section, fully searchable and constantly updated. Its use may be available to all registered users or to a specific niche of members, depending on the agency's strategy. The high resolution images downloaded from the free section may be used under the terms mentioned for the regular Royalty Free license, with a single additional restriction: the maximum amount of copies is limited to 10,000 copies. If you exceed this amount and you already purchased credits you may request to download the image under the regular RF license.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

ネットでカメラを購入したいと言うギリシャの方から来たメールです。 Due to (crazy...!) capital control from the National Bank of Greece I can not pay the money by pay pal Is there any e-mail to try to transfer the money from my account to your e-mail? Your camera seems nice Here in Greece we are very confused about this problem We can not buy consumer items from unknown number of counties This a serious problem for because we cant use our credit cards and e-bay/ paypal accounts Best regards よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳お願いします。

The primary determinant of a food`s regulatory status is its intended use,which in turn is determined largely by the label and labeling information accompanying that food.Accordig to the FOOD,DRUG,and Cosmetic Act definition,foods are"article used for food or drink or components of any such article"and drugs are,in part,"articles intended for use in the diagnosis,cure,mitigation,treatment,or prevention of disease". Thus for >50 years the FDA classified all disease prevention claims as drug claims and took the appropriate enforcement action against companies that violated these regurations. This policy changed radically with the passage of the Nutrition Labeling and Education Act of 1990. これの終わり2文。要はThus for~からがわかりません。単語単語はわかっても、意味がとれない。。ですので、訳を教えていただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が分からないので、回答よろしくお願いします。

会社から和訳を頼まれたので、急いで和訳していますが、 全く分からないので、よろしくお願いします。 Minimum wage for Temporary. Starting wage for associate is low. 22 pay grades for direct associates. Path for promotion is unclear PA system not objective Recognition is equal and not fair Progress through pay scale very slow People are the Key Ingredient in our Recipe for Success Talented Workforce