• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文でのやりとりについて教えてください。 )

英文でのやりとりについて教えてください

bornlessの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • bornless
  • ベストアンサー率46% (7/15)
回答No.1

Of course you can reply to this email but you do not need to reply or confirm receipt t o keep your order open. It is merely informational. こう書いてあるので 待つのであれば返信はいらないと思います。 どうしても返信したいのであれば、こんな感じでいいと思います。 I would like to purchase black shoes which I ordered. I can wait. Thank you for your help.

picyo2009
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 早速文章を使わせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 How is your business these days? Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. We appreciate you as a customer.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Kelvin Jacket というジャケットとAscent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Ascent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 Hello, I wanted to let you know I received your Redwing boot order today and they look great. The only issue is that the Sitka item you ordered is currently unavailable. Please let us know if you would like us to send out your boots and refund you for the Sitka item or if you would like to see if something else is available we can check on another Sitka item.

• 訳してください!

We had a question for you. We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you. We were thinking of going on a cruise to the Caribbean. Do you know your plans for Christmas? Are you going to be staying here or are you going home? Can you please let us know if you would like to travel with us and if your parents would like you to have this experience. If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. We will plan our holiday around what you would like. Can you please let us know your plans? この日本語訳をお願いします! だいたいはわかるのですが、 We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you.と、 If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. の訳が分かりません

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの洋服やさんにFilson jacket というジャケットを頼んだのですが、以前にも同じ物をたのんだことがあり、以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。それと質問に対する返信の文の教えて頂けるとありがたいです。こちらは、今回も購入したいのですが。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that the Filson jacket you requested is going to be back ordered till June. If you would like to cancel the item please let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 下記の英文を教えてください。お願いいたします。

Please find attached your invoice with 10% discount. My manager agreed to the 10% discount only if you keep ordering regularly. But I need to advise you that if your orders remain irregular or if you order every 6 months there is a possibility that the they will cancel the 10% discount. Below are our bank details for bank transfer. Please make payment as soon as you can as otherwise we cannot start packing your order. Also please let me know if you still require the MADE IN 000 labels..?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の取引先からメールが来ました。フェイスブックアカウントの件です。なんとなくはわかりましたが正確な意味が知りたいです。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 My name is David from aaaa , and I ‘ll assist you with media contents. So please let me know if you need any help, and I’ll update you with ftp access soon. Here is your facebook url “https://www.facebook.com000000” go to that page and like it first and we will make you as an admin.

• 英文翻訳おねがいします。

個人輸入でPendleton Watch Cap という帽子を購入したら以下のメールがお店よりきました。 英文の翻訳お願いします。またその返信の文も教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 I wanted to let you know that we are currently sold out in the Pendleton Watch Cap you requested. When your item ships out we will credit you back for this item. If you have any questions please let us know.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!