• ベストアンサー

英語でこんなコンタクトがきました

はじめまして。読解力の無い私を助けて下さい。 先日英語で下記のようなメッセージを頂きました。スパムのような勧誘なら無視をしようと思っていたのですが、誠意のあるないようなら無視するのも失礼かと思い皆さんの知恵を借りようと思いました。 hello I was looking at ppl near me and i stumbled on your name.. and you seemed worth talking to.. :) 分かる方がいらっしゃいましたら是非力を貸してください。お願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

スパムのような胡散臭さは感じません。ppl near me 「私に近い人達」の意味がもう一つ伝わりにくいのですが、あなたのブログなどで名前を見つけて、コメントやプロフィールに惹かれてメールしたような感じです。自分の名前(ハンドルネームなどを含む)や、メールアドレスを公開されていましたか?公開されていて、友達募集の状態なら嬉しいメールだと思います。  知れるはずのない個人情報を知っている相手なら用心した方がいいと思います。他のサイトにリンクされていたり、予告なしで添付ファイルが来るようなら用心してください。  最終的には、総合的に判断してください。不安が残るなら、たとえ誠意のあるメールでも無視して構いません。

jnakasan
質問者

お礼

私が運営しているポートフォリオのWEBサイトにアクセスした後のメッセージのようなので何かWEB関係のスパムなのかな?と思っていました。しかし、アクセスログの形跡をみると熱心に作品をみてくれていたみたいなので嬉しくて無視できませんでした。ここから先は自分で勉強してお礼のメッセージをしたいと思います。本当にありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• speglo
  • ベストアンサー率47% (167/353)
回答No.3

I stumbled on your name, and you seemed worth talking to... 完全にスパムです。典型的なスパムの開始文句です。すぐ、抹消してください。 あなたの名前に躓いて、あなたが話すだけ価値のある人・・・・冗談じゃないですよ。

jnakasan
質問者

お礼

あの文章はそのような内容だったのですね。お礼をしてその後はスパムや添付ファイルに注意したいと思います。ご忠告ありがとうございます。 このような質問にお時間を頂きまして大変助かりました。 今後は少しずつ英語を勉強して理解できるようになりたいと思います。 本当にありがとうございました。

回答No.1

これだけの文では判断材料が少なすぎます。 答えは不明  

jnakasan
質問者

お礼

目をとおしていただきましてありがとうございます。

jnakasan
質問者

補足

紛らわしい下記かたをしてしまいました。 スパムか判断をしてほしいのではなく、何と書いてあるのかが知りたくこちらのサイトに投稿させて頂きました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

wassup, I was checkin' ppl near me and i saw you, and thought you seemed worth talking to ↑   ↑ 話しことば??なのかよくわかりませんがよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください!

how're you doing.. I was looking around ppl near me and i unearthed you, and thought you seemed worth talking to! スカイプにアメリカ人の女性からこんなメッセージが入ってきていました。 通話の要求のようでしたが、個人情報が流れるわけではないからよかったものの、英語話せないし英語分からないし、でコンタクトの追加だけはしといたんです。 そしたら次に Im not happy on Skype though ... do you wanna see my profile and pictures ? check it out: http://www.friendplaza.org/?id=6589&profile=SandyAnne3 search for me as SandyAnne3. とのメッセージがきました。 一応英語が話せないことだけは伝えられたんですが。 彼女はなんて言っているのでしょうか? これは何と言っているのですか?

• 和訳お願いしたいのですが・・・

Skypeでコンタクト要求がきたのですが・・・ 'sup, I was browsin ppl near me and i noticed your name and you seemed interesting! :P 何て言ってるのでしょうか??(汗

• 英語が得意な方

that's hard to believe. looking at how you can write in English. forget about what i said previously. just talking. English and Japanese. これを日本語に翻訳してください。 おねがいしますm(__)m

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• 英語について質問です><

英語について質問です>< 英語に慣れるためにFacebookにて人とメッセージのやりとりをしていたのですが、相手の言っていることがわかりません>< 以下がその内容の一部です。 … 私:Hello! I'm fine,and you? 相手:Meh so so, busy building a set for my final major project for university today! Had a nasty argument with someone, so i could be better and could be a lot worse! 私:Oh, it looks so hard:( Good luck!:D 相手:Yup i have no clue why i willingly chose to build a set!!! I am going to need that luck thank you!!! =] 特に最後の相手の返事の内容がわかりません>< お手数ですが和訳をしていただけると助かります><

• 英語が合っているか見てください。

Narrative の文書です 間違っていたら、訂正お願いいたします。 On Fridays, I get up at 9:00 am. My mother leaves for work at 8:00 and my brother goes to school early in the morning so I get up by myself. I only have third class on Friday so I don’t have to get up early but I get up two hours before I have to leave. As soon as get up, I go downstairs and get dressed, prepare breakfast myself and eat in front of the TV, checking my email on my smart phone. After breakfast I wash my face, brush my teeth, make up my face and tie up my hair. The third-period class is an English class and we always have a test at the beginning so when I am ready to go to college, I study for the test for an hour and I leave the house at 10:45 am . I walk to the station 15 minutes and get on the train 11:05am.When I arrive at Nagoya station at 12:03 pm, I change train and get on Higashiyama line subway to go to college. It takes 20 minutes to arrive at Hoshigaoka station from Nagoya station. I have to walk about 15 minutes to college after get off the subway. When I arrive at class, I eat chocolate for between meals. After between meals, I study for the test for about 45 minutes and sometimes I talking with my college friend who takes the same English class until 1:30 pm. I always meet my friend at college’s one floor near the elevator after finish the class at3:00 pm to go to part time job with my college friend by subway. We work at Nagoya station’s underground McDonald near silver clock . We get off the subway, buy eat between meals at Ministop near our office and talking with her over eating it at office. Change clothes and go our shop. I work as register or making drink or preparing food. After finish job, we change clothes and eat dinner at MacDonald’s because we work at there , we can buy 30 percent discount the day. I talk about school or friends or who we interested in over eating dinner with my friend about 30 minutes. After finish eating dinner We walk to Nagoya station for 15 minutes and say good-bye then. I take train and sleep on the train, my mother picks me up when I arrive at my local station about 11:15 pm. I wash my hands and take a bath as soon as I arrive at my house. After take a bath I brash my teeth and blow my hair. I up stairs to go to bed and say good night to my mother. Before fall asleep I always check my cell phone whether I get email from my friend or not. After that I prepare clothes for tomorrow’s part time job and set alarm for 8:30am. I see twitter and tweet or just check my friend’s tweet. I fall asleep after check my shift and what time I have to get up.

• 英語の英文を作りました。確認おねがいできませんで

英語の英文を作りました。英語に詳しい方、確認おねがいできませんでしょうか? Excuse me. May I ask you something? I'm looking for a train station. The name is japan Station. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for a subway station. The name is takenouchi station. Do you know where it is? I'm looking for a bus stop. The bus is for japan and the name of the bus stop is Kagoshima. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for car. Do you know where it is? I have lost my way to japan. I am going to japan. Is this the right way to take? I am going to japan. Is this right direction to go? Would you show me where we are now on this map? Would you show me where my designation is on this map? Is it near here? Is it far from here? Do you think I can get there by walking? How long does it take to get there? Is there a Koban (Police Station) near here? Is there a public phone near here? I see. Thank you very much. It was great help! Thank you very much! How much is this? Which is it? This is 45 dollars. A price is high. Can you discount? I'm sorry. I cannot discount. I see. OK. I buy this. Thank you. Would you like this in a bag? Yes, please. May I put the handbill? OK. Please come back again. I come back again. I want to go to this gate. Where is this gate? This gate is over there. You turn at the right and turn to the left. ありがとうございます。ここで終わりです。感謝します

• 英語での問い合わせ

近々行く旅行のため、ホテルに問い合わせようと思っています。 自分は英作文がまったく駄目なので、そのためのフォームを英語ができる人に作ってもらったのですが、わからない部分と少し変えたい部分があるので教えていただけないでしょうか? Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm ?????. ←ここに自分の名前と性別、日本人であることを書きたいです。 I'll go to Indonesia next month, so , I'm looking for a good hotel I'll spend a comfortable time. I'm found your hotel with the Internet and interested in it. But I have some question about it. Will you tell me them? ↑この部分を、 あなたのホテルをネットで知り、このホテルなら comfortable time が過ごせる と思った(興味を持った)みたいに、もう少し色をつける感じにしたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問お願いします

質問お願い致します。 気になる彼から 体調が悪いというメールがきたので、私なりに考えて返信しました。 会話って成立されて…ますよね?今日は体調悪かったからか、遠距離なのでちょっと 甘えてみましたが、無視されてしまいました…まぁ、体調悪いからしょうがないんですが。明日には良くなってもらいたいものです。 ★彼☆私です ★I got a fever ★38.5 temperature ★Maybe flu ★Maybe too much work recently ★That was my schedule on Friday ★I started to feel bad at the zoo yesterday and today is no good 彼のスケージュールがその日の時間ごとに記入されたものが写メされてきました。 ☆That's too bad ☆働きすぎだよ…Are you OK? ☆I hope you get well soon✨ ☆I wish i could be near you ★I am resting today and will see how I feel tomorrow ☆お大事にね…