• 締切済み

日本語に訳してください!

how're you doing.. I was looking around ppl near me and i unearthed you, and thought you seemed worth talking to! スカイプにアメリカ人の女性からこんなメッセージが入ってきていました。 通話の要求のようでしたが、個人情報が流れるわけではないからよかったものの、英語話せないし英語分からないし、でコンタクトの追加だけはしといたんです。 そしたら次に Im not happy on Skype though ... do you wanna see my profile and pictures ? check it out: http://www.friendplaza.org/?id=6589&profile=SandyAnne3 search for me as SandyAnne3. とのメッセージがきました。 一応英語が話せないことだけは伝えられたんですが。 彼女はなんて言っているのでしょうか? これは何と言っているのですか?

みんなの回答

• mimazoku_2
  • ベストアンサー率20% (1844/8830)
回答No.1

貴方へ魅力的なアイテムを授けましょう。 エキサイト・オンライン翻訳ページです。使ってください。 http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

関連するQ&A

• 英語でこんなコンタクトがきました

はじめまして。読解力の無い私を助けて下さい。 先日英語で下記のようなメッセージを頂きました。スパムのような勧誘なら無視をしようと思っていたのですが、誠意のあるないようなら無視するのも失礼かと思い皆さんの知恵を借りようと思いました。 hello I was looking at ppl near me and i stumbled on your name.. and you seemed worth talking to.. :) 分かる方がいらっしゃいましたら是非力を貸してください。お願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

wassup, I was checkin' ppl near me and i saw you, and thought you seemed worth talking to ↑   ↑ 話しことば??なのかよくわかりませんがよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いしたいのですが・・・

Skypeでコンタクト要求がきたのですが・・・ 'sup, I was browsin ppl near me and i noticed your name and you seemed interesting! :P 何て言ってるのでしょうか??(汗

• 日本語にして下さい!

You are not a burden to me. I like emailing you back and forth. I also don't wanna lose you in my life.

• スカイプに

Holla,I was browsin'who's online and unearthed your name..and thought you seemed interesting timothy.titlerという見覚えのない人物から、スカイプにこのような文章が送られ、コンタクトを要求してきました・・・ただのいたずらでしょうか?そうでなければコレは何を意味するのでしょうか?困っています。回答よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Yes amazing!!! I will post this week and tag you and then send you the link so you can check it out!! Any other drawings you think might work like this? Thank you, Tomomi! ~Emily

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

I wake up and I'm sober don't even know you anymore Punch drunk on a feeling, lost in believing I was sure I don't care what you have to say, damn words get in the way I don't wanna know I know there'll come a time when I look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh Set me up for the falling, gave me no warning you were gone Let me down I was reeling, I can't believe what you have done Go do what you've gotta do, damn words will follow you Everywhere you go And I know there'll come a time when I'll look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 日本語訳に直していただけませんか??

Good morning. Please don't blame yourself. I'm very happy just talking to you! Don't think too much! When you stay stop contact with me, I think you mean stop talking to me forever これを日本語訳に直していただけれは光栄です

専門家に質問してみよう