英語でFacebookメッセージのやりとり中に相手の返事が分からない...助けて!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語に慣れるためにFacebookにて人とメッセージのやりとりをしていたのですが、相手の言っていることがわかりません。
  • 特に最後の相手の返事の内容がわかりません。
  • お手数ですが和訳をしていただけると助かります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語について質問です><

英語について質問です>< 英語に慣れるためにFacebookにて人とメッセージのやりとりをしていたのですが、相手の言っていることがわかりません>< 以下がその内容の一部です。 … 私:Hello! I'm fine,and you? 相手:Meh so so, busy building a set for my final major project for university today! Had a nasty argument with someone, so i could be better and could be a lot worse! 私:Oh, it looks so hard:( Good luck!:D 相手:Yup i have no clue why i willingly chose to build a set!!! I am going to need that luck thank you!!! =] 特に最後の相手の返事の内容がわかりません>< お手数ですが和訳をしていただけると助かります><

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.1

最後の部分は どうしてあんなセットの組み立てを自分から選んだのかわけがわからないよ。 君が送ってくれた(言ってくれた)LUCK=幸運がどうやら必要になりそうだ。 あなたがgood luck と言ったので、幸運に恵まれないとダメかも? 幸運が必要だー と言っています。

sntr92
質問者

お礼

返事遅れましたが、回答ありがとうございます! おかげさまでわかりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Aさん Im really interested in your presentation You should have presentation about Hentai Bさん>Yeah, that would be so easy too. i could just put you on the stage and thats it 特にi could just put you on the stage and thats it この文章の意味がわかりません。

• 日本語にして下さい

He's such a jerk! He had me on lock down and was accusing me of fooling around all this time but, all along it was him. How could I be so blind? And I don't understand how he could be so selfish and shallow. How can I be the psycho one when him and his friend made up a whole new name for them selves? Thank you again ◯◯ for understanding. I don't know how to thank you enough.  

• 英語 未来形の問題です

()内の語をwillかbe going toの未来形にする問題です。 I'm so excited! Tomorrow____in Paris. -I wish I could go with you.(Sara and I/be) 解説もお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)

• 再送 英語の質問です

I want to be beautiful for youと彼にいったらI'm so attracted to youと返事がきました。恋人みたいな感じなのに、私がいった事に対しての彼のヘんじがそっけなく感じました。。それで、それは…likeでもloveでもない…というと、I don't understandと言われ日本語まじりで理解出来なかったかなと思い、So, not like and loveといったんですが、彼は理解した上で私の返答に理解できないといったんですかね?わかる方教えて下さいm(_ _)m

• 英語の質問お願いいたします

I want to be beautiful for youといったらI'm so attracted to youと返事がきました。これは見込みありますかね?まだ友達段階ですかね?

• この英語で大丈夫でしょうか?

日本であなたと一緒に散歩できたら本当に楽しいだろうな。私はあなたをおぶるのも楽しみだけど、あなたにおんぶされるのも楽しみだよ。テキサスの自然の中をあなたと一緒に歩くのもいいなぁ。 あなたは馬に乗ったことあるの? 私はないよ、乗ってみたいなぁ。 I might be really happy if I could take a walk with you. I look forward to carryig you on my back but also to being carried on your back. How it might be good for us to take a walk together in the quiet nature of Texas. Have you ever taken a ride on a horse back? I haven't. I wish I could do so. I might be~ と How it might be~ が気になっています。mightでは消極的すぎるでしょうか? 回答お待ちしております、どうかお願いいたします!

• 和訳してください

和訳してください。 大凡の意味は分かるのですが。 宜しくお願い致します。 I am making a list of people who will be attending Denver Market 2012 in January. I was wondering if you would be attending this event, and if so what days so we could set up a meeting time.

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. "I wonder how the fire started. Maybe it was an accident." "No, the police say ()." (1) it couldn't have been an accident (2) it can be an accident  (3) it could be an accident (4) it will be an accident 2. () if you could call the airline and reserve a seat for me. (1) I'm glad (2) I'd grateful (3) I appreciate (4) I'd appreciate it 3. I hope you'll be () in the entrance examination. (1) successions (2) successive (3) successors (4) successful 4. Dragons are not real animals. They are (). (1) imaginary (2) imaginable (3) imagine (4) image 5. She has () daughter. (1) five-year-old (2) a five-year-old (3) a five-year's-old (4) five-years-old 6. His lecture on human rights left a deep impression on () present. (1) these (2) those (3) which (4) whose 7. He is my best friend, and I treat him (). (1) as much (2) as such (3) so much (4) so such 8. A lot of young people today are indifferent () politics. (1) for (2) against (3) from (4) to 9. It is () to impossible to describe Mary's personality in a word. (1) next (2) none (3) nothing (4) similar 10. The U.S. Census Bureau that by the middle of this century race in America will be turned (): in 2050 whites will be a minority, and present-day minorities will be in the majority. (1) over (2) upside down (3) inside out (4) off