• ベストアンサー

英文やくしてください!!

自分のしようと思う事をふれまわる人間はたいてい実行しないものです。 を訳してください people who go [ what around they about going are talking ] to do don't usually do it.

noname#146840
noname#146840
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.3

People who go around talking about what they are going to do don't usually do it.

その他の回答 (2)

• speglo
  • ベストアンサー率47% (167/353)
回答No.2

端的に言うと Those who announce their intention rarely go through with it.

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

Those who speak much about what they are going to do tend to carry out little of it.

関連するQ&A

• この英文を和訳して頂けますか?

imagine having the confidence of everybody around you for what it is you are about to do. 「a thousand paths to confidence」という本の一節ですが、what 以下が うまく訳せません。what you are about to do.であれば「あなたがしようとしていること」になると思うのですが、 間にある「it is」が何を指すのか、どう訳したらいいのかが今ひとつ理解できないのです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文について

People scary die.(人々は死ぬのが怖い) This is because they don't want to die. They have wants to do before they die. If people get to something which they want to things, people don't want to die. I think it is mean people don't satisfied.(それは人々が満足していないことを意味すると思う) Please think about if you die tomorrow. I suppose that nobody want to die. Even if they thinks about satisfied with your life. It is only thinks, in fact, they think different before die.(それは考えているだけで、実際は彼らは死ぬ前には違うことを考える) That's why I think that people are never satisfied with that they have: they always want something more or something different. おかしな文があれば指摘してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を和訳していただきたいです。

和訳お願いします。 What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• この文章を訳していただけませんか?

なんとなくはわかるのですが、もし全然違ったら大変な失礼を犯すことになってしまうのです…どうかよろしくお願いいたします •I don't know what you are talking about those things super kawaii •Oh my god I cannot express how much January is my favorite enemy why don't understand people them it

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

The little devices most of us carry around are so powerful that they change not only what we do, but also who we are . . . We've become accustomed to a new way of 'being alone together.'

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The song is about organized religion. About people who tell others what to do and what to believe. They switch off people's minds and control the masses. It gives me a feeling of isolation, when I think about it. Organized religion does not view everyone as equals.

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。Honne2

Sometimes Japanese people say yes when they mean to say no to decline proposals or invitations, trying not to give bad feelings to offering people. When they make proposals or invitations to people who they don’t want to accept, yet they do that positively ,saying like yes instead of no. For example, if you invite a Japanese to a party and the invitee says yes, but he/she might mean no. This happens often in Japan. So we can sense what the meaning of yes or no relatively easily by the situation as long as we are talking with Japanese people. This culture in Japan is very hard to understand and strange for foreigners. ここで頂いた回答を添削して頂き、上記のようにしたのですが、文意構文は良いでしょうか?そして、 1offering peopleの部分をinviteeの対義語で表したいのですが(誘ってくれる人)、対義語は何になるのでしょうか? 2When they make proposals or invitations to people who they don’t want to acceptの部分をWhen they make proposals or invitations to somebody unwelcome/unwelcome people ,yet~.とすることは可能でしょうか? 3we can sense what the meaning of yes or no relatively easily by ~.のwhatは入れる必要があるでしょうか?またwhatが意味するものは具体的にどのような用法になるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本は英語に、英文は日本語に訳してください。

・どんなにゆっくりのボールでも、行くべきところへ行けば、いいスコアが出る。 ・そのせいで、ボウリングは簡単だと思っている人も多い。 ・これがこのスポーツの醍醐味だと言える。 ・The researchers believed it was people`s emotional response to Rokia`s difficult situation that led them to act. ・The problem is that men are less studied than women about the way they dress. ・Knowing exactly what all the other people in the race will do is less important than thinking about what you might do as an individual.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・Politician`s words agree with their body language because they are so honest. ・The statue of the Three Wise Monkeys shows how to successfully tell a lie. ・It seems that policemen are usually watching eye movement while interviewing people. ・A bad smell and a lie cause a similar gesture because people smell something doubtful about a lie. ・Even a small movement around the mouth could be a sign of a lie.