• ベストアンサー

英語の問題で分からない問題があります><

問題は全部で2問あります。 次の各文の誤りを正しなさい。という問題です。 (1)After a short time this problem usually stops the way how it started. (2)They can do an operation to crush the nerve, that is sending the wrong message to the diaphragm.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1)After a short time this problem usually stops the way [how] it started. しばらくすると、この問題は、それが始まった方法を通常止めます。 (2)They can do an operation to crush the nerve[,] that is sending the wrong message to the diaphragm. 彼らは、横隔膜に間違ったメッセージを送っている神経を押しつぶすための手術をすることができます。 ☆(1)関係副詞howは先行詞the wayと同時には使わない。いずれか一方のみを用いる。howだけを残すことも可。 http://www.e-bunpou.net/kankeifukusi-kihon.html (2)関係代名詞thatには、コンマを打つ「非制限用法(継続用法)」はない。コンマを残してthat→whichにすることは可能かも。 http://www.e-bunpou.net/kankeidaimeisi-hiseigen.html

関連するQ&A

• 英語おしえてください

英語教えてください。 あっていますか? あなたたちがどうなろうと自分には関係がない I don't care whatever happens to you ただ君が彼から聞いた話はまちがっている But Yo've got it wrong あとは君たちの問題だろ? After that probably you guys problem? 私からいうことはもうない I have nothing more to say

• またしても英語が分かりません。

次の各文の( )のうち、誤っているものを1つ選んで正して下さい。 (一) (1)(These days,)scientists are sometimes(2)(predict)the severity of(3)(earthquakes) and other forms of natural(4)(disaster.) 誤り(    ) 正す(     ) (二) I(1)(haven't seen) Tom(2)(for a long time.) When(3)(have you seen) him(4)(last?) 誤り(    ) 正す(     ) (三)(1)(Have you)(2)(already been)(3)(to Canada)(4)(in for life?) 誤り(    ) 正す(     ) (四)(1)(He has been)(2)(doing research)(3)(in Oxford,)(4)(and by the end of this year)(5)(he will stay there)(6)(for as many as ten years.) 誤り(    ) 正す(     ) (一)、(二)、(三)、(四)、は一つの問題文です。 分かりにくかったら、すみません><

• 英文の和訳の問題です。3

キリスト教英語の問題で、トーマス・オーデンの書いた聖書解説の文章が解りません。 It would have been more worthwhile to inform him by confession of the things that were wrong with himself instead of keeping his wounds secret and having the nerve to crow over the scars of others. 1行目の inform him の『him』 は誰か、が問題です。この文章の前に、He came to a doctor. がありますので doctor ではないかと思います。和訳は、(罪の告白よりも痛みを医師に話すほうが価値がある)のような雰囲気ですが、難しいです。ここにも省略とかありますか。どなたか教えてください。 明日の朝見ますので今日はもう寝ます。

• 英語の問題について教えてください(>_<)

英語の問題教えてください(>_<)また質問すいません(>_<) 次の日本文に合うように、()のなかの語句を並び替えなさい。 1)私が彼を訪れる時はいつでも、彼は家にいません。 (he/on/whenever/call/is/him/I/out/, ). 2)誰がそう言おうとも、私は信じません。(*一語不要) (don't/no/so/matter/believe/whoever/says/I/it/who/,). 3)その問題がどんなに大変でも、私は解いて見せます。(*一語不要) I will try to solve it (problem/how/the/hard /matter/however/is/no). 4)彼女にはよくあることだが、彼女は早起きします。 (case/the/as/her/often/is/with), she keeps early times. 次英文の誤りを抜き出し、正しい語に直しなさい。 1)Mr. and Ms. Smith are carpenters whom are known to every one. 2)I saw the old man and his dog which are sitting on the bench together. 3)There a lot of books which is very popular among young generation. です(>_<) よろしくお願いします(>_<)

• 英語

I saw something white ( ) in the water. アmoving イto move ウmoves エmoved Ms. Green made us ( ) a simple diary in English. アkept イto keep ウkeeping エkeep There ( ) no bus service, we had to walk home. アis イwas ウbeing エhas been ( ) from the top of the hill, the island is very beautiful. アTo see イSeeing ウSaw エSeen 早ければ早いほどいい。 ( )( ),( )( ). Accepting what you say,I still think you are wrong. ( )( )( ) what you say,I still think you are wrong. (接続詞を用いて) Turning to the left,you’ll find a tall building on your right. ( )( )( ) to the left,you’ll find a tall building on your right. (接続詞を用いて) As I hadn’t heard from him,I decided to visit him. ( )( )( ) from him I decided to visit him. (分詞構文に) When night came on,we started on our way home. ( )( )( ),we started on our way home. (分詞構文に) わからない問題です。 わかる方いましたら教えてください

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 与えられた語で始まる単位を表わす名詞一字語を( )内に入れなさい。(必要に応じて複数形にすること) 1,They finished two (b ) of wine at the dinner party. 2, You need a ( p ) of butter to bake this kind of cake. 3,Put a ( s ) of salt in the boiling water. 4,would you bring me a few (p ) of yellow chalk? 各文の必要な語を所有格にしなさい。 1,Kenji found Alice towel in the school gym. 2,Those girls are looking for men watches. 3,Mr.Tani wasn't in the teachers room. ( )内に入る最も適当な語句をa~dから選びなさい。 1,How ( ) do you have in your apartment? a,many furnitures b,many piece of furniture c,much furniture d,much furnitures 2,Let me give you ( ). a,an advice b,a few advice c,a piece of advice d,a piece of 3,I bought ( ) red books last sunday. a, a couple of b, a few of c, a pair of d,a piece of 4,She took ( ) trip to Canada with her parents. a,ten-days b,ten-day c,a ten-days d,a tenth day 5,I think it is ( ) to watch television during meals. a,a bad manner b, a bad manners c,bad manner d,bad manners 各文の誤りを抜き出して訂正しなさい。 1,How many sheet of parers do you need? 2,This Karen's handbag was made in Italy. 3,You should collect and carefully examine informations before making a final decision. 各文を日本語にしなさい。 1,They met many difficulties in making this project a success. 2,he gave a lecture on japan's economy at a women's college.

• 助動詞の問題です。

各文のかっこ内から適語を選んでください。 (1)He is a man of few words; but when he (アwill イshall ウdoes) speak, he is very eloquent. (2)Are you all right? You (アmust イcan ウought エdo) look pale. (3)How (アneed イdare ウwill エmay) you come here again? 次の文に誤りがあれば直してください。 (4)He has to be an old man, because he was born in 1901. (5)You had better not to go there alone. この問題を解いてみると、 (1)ア (2)ア (3)ウ (4)has to be→had to be (5)訂正なし になったのですが 先生に間違っていると言われたのどこが間違っているのか教えてもらえませんか? 訂正まで書いてあると助かります。

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 日本文に合うように( )内の語句を並び変えなさい。 1、その少年はとても利口だったので簡単にその謎を解きました。 (clever, was, the boy, so, that) he solved the mystery easily. 2、とても天気のよい日だったので、私は庭いじりした。 It was (that, nice, such, day, a) I did the gardening. 3、私は彼女が通れるようにドアを開けました。 I opened the door ( she, so, could, that, pass) 4、この本はたいへんやさしい英語で書いてあるので、誰にでも読める。 This book is written ( such, English, easy, that, in) anyone can read it. 5、問題は彼女がこの案を支持してくれるかどうかだ。 The ( she, support, problem, whether, is, will ) this idea. 6、花が枯れないように忘れずに水をやりなさい。 Remember to water the flowers ( so, die, they, that, won't) 各文の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Not only Kazuo but I am her fan. I ( )( )( ) Kazuo ( ) her fan. 2,As soon as she arrived, we headed for home. ( )( ) she arrived, we headed for home. She had ( )( ) arrived ( ) we headed for home. 3,They will get married soon. It won't ( )( )( ) they get married. ( )内にはいる最も適当な語を選びなさい。 1,The reason why he was absent is ( ) he was ill. a,as b,since c,that d,for 2,( ) he says "no'' he will never change his mind. a,Though b,Once c,Whether d, For 3,The project has not started yet, as ( ) as I know. a,far b,long c,good d,sure 4,The laundry won't dry quickly ( ) it's sunny. a,if b,whether c,unless d, since

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 日本文に合うように( )内の語句を並び変えなさい。 1、その少年はとても利口だったので簡単にその謎を解きました。 (clever, was, the boy, so, that) he solved the mystery easily. 2、とても天気のよい日だったので、私は庭いじりした。 It was (that, nice, such, day, a) I did the gardening. 3、私は彼女が通れるようにドアを開けました。 I opened the door ( she, so, could, that, pass) 4、この本はたいへんやさしい英語で書いてあるので、誰にでも読める。 This book is written ( such, English, easy, that, in) anyone can read it. 5、問題は彼女がこの案を支持してくれるかどうかだ。 The ( she, support, problem, whether, is, will ) this idea. 6、花が枯れないように忘れずに水をやりなさい。 Remember to water the flowers ( so, die, they, that, won't) 各文の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Not only Kazuo but I am her fan. I ( )( )( ) Kazuo ( ) her fan. 2,As soon as she arrived, we headed for home. ( )( ) she arrived, we headed for home. She had ( )( ) arrived ( ) we headed for home. 3,They will get married soon. It won't ( )( )( ) they get married. ( )内にはいる最も適当な語を選びなさい。 1,The reason why he was absent is ( ) he was ill. a,as b,since c,that d,for 2,( ) he says "no'' he will never change his mind. a,Though b,Once c,Whether d, For 3,The project has not started yet, as ( ) as I know. a,far b,long c,good d,sure 4,The laundry won't dry quickly ( ) it's sunny. a,if b,whether c,unless d, since

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。お願いします。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。お願いします。 ( )内にははいる最も適当な語句をa~dで選びなさい。 1,( ) of our department is Ms.Vance. a,Head b,A head c,The head d,heads 2,The airplane flew over ( ) . a,a Alps b,an alps c,the Alps d,Alps 3,It is ( ) day that I would like to go on a picnic. a,so a lovely b,such lovely a c,a quiet lovely d,such a lovely 4,We have rented the car ( ) . a, by the hour b,by every hour c,by an hour d,by hours ( )内に適当な冠詞を入れなさい。不要な場合は×を入れなさい。 When Ali was still a schoolboy,he wanted to be ( ) tescher. He was very interested in ( ) history and wanted to study ( ) history of his owncountry and then teach it. In Ali visited village there was ( ) old man who had read a lot of history books. Ali visited him ones ( ) week during school holidays, and wrote down what ( ) old man told him about fifty years before. 各文の誤りを抜き出して訂正しなさい。 1,She patted me on my shoulder. _________________________ → ________________ 2,It is said that rich are not always happy. ____________________ →_____________ 3,In the sense, your opinion is right.