• 締切済み

融合型仮定法の形ってどういうのですか(;_;)?

教えてください(;_;)

みんなの回答

• litsa1234
  • ベストアンサー率28% (230/795)
回答No.2

http://www.englishpage.com/conditional/mixedconditional.html に以下のように詳しく載っています。 Mixed Conditional Patterns PAST PRESENT Examples: •If I had won the lottery, I would be rich. But I didn't win the lottery in the past and I am not rich now. •If I had taken French in high school, I would have more job opportunities. But I didn't take French in high school and I don't have many job opportunities. •If she had been born in the United States, she wouldn't need a visa to work here. But she wasn't born in the United States and she does need a visa now to work here. PAST FUTURE Examples: •If she had signed up for the ski trip last week, she would be joining us tomorrow. But she didn't sign up for the ski trip last week and she isn't going to join us tomorrow. •If Mark had gotten the job instead of Joe, he would be moving to Shanghai. But Mark didn't get the job and Mark is not going to move to Shanghai. •If Darren hadn't wasted his Christmas bonus gambling in Las Vegas, he would go to Mexico with us next month. But Darren wasted his Christmas bonus gambling in Las Vegas and he won't go to Mexico with us next month. PRESENT PAST Examples: •If I were rich, I would have bought that Ferrari we saw yesterday. But I am not currently rich and that is why I didn't buy the Ferrari yesterday. •If Sam spoke Russian, he would have translated the letter for you. But Sam doesn't speak Russian and that is why he didn't translate the letter. •If I didn't have to work so much, I would have gone to the party last night. But I have to work a lot and that is why I didn't go to the party last night. PRESENT FUTURE Examples: •If I didn't have so much vacation time, I wouldn't go with you on the cruise to Alaska next week. But I do have a lot of vacation time and I will go on the trip next week. •If Cindy were more creative, the company would send her to New York to work on the new advertising campaign. But Cindy is not creative and the company won't send her to New York to work on the new campaign. •If Dan weren't so nice, he wouldn't be tutoring you in math tonight. But Dan is nice and he is going to tutor you tonight. FUTURE PAST Examples: •If I weren't going on my business trip next week, I would have accepted that new assignment at work. But I am going to go on a business trip next week, and that is why I didn't accept that new assignment at work. •If my parents weren't coming this weekend, I would have planned a nice trip just for the two of us to Napa Valley. But my parents are going to come this weekend, and that is why I didn't plan a trip for the two of us to Napa Valley. •If Donna weren't making us a big dinner tonight, I would have suggested that we go to that nice Italian restaurant. But she is going to make us a big dinner tonight, and that is why I didn't suggest that we go to that nice Italian restaurant. FUTURE PRESENT Examples: •If I were going to that concert tonight, I would be very excited. But I am not going to go to that concert tonight and that is why I am not excited. •If Sandy were giving a speech tomorrow, she would be very nervous. But Sandy is not going to give a speech tomorrow and that is why she in not nervous. •If Seb didn't come with us to the desert, everyone would be very disappointed. But Seb will come with us to the desert and that is why everyone is so happy. 以上。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

If you had taken his advice then, you would be happier now. 前半:あの時は過去のことで仮定法過去完了。 後半:今のことで仮定法過去。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 仮定法の形

「あのとき君の忠告にしたがっていたら、今こんなに苦しんでいなかったのに」という文を英作します。 まず、英作をするとき仮定法なのか直接法なのかを判断。 過ぎ去った過去について起こってない話→現実ではない話→仮定法 よってまず、仮定法を考える時は主節の形からそれよりも前なのか同じなのかにより従属節内の形が決まるのでまずは主節の時制を考える。 まず、主節は現在なので主節の仮定法は時制を1つずらすことにより表現するので I shall not be suffering like this now ↓ I should not be suffering like this now さらに副詞節は苦しんでいるだろうという時制よりもまえなので 仮定法過去完了。よって、If I had followed your advice then となります。よって If I had followed your advice then、I should not be suffering like this nowとなると考えたんですがI shall not be suffering like this nowの部分がshould でも直接法で考えるとあり得るため、 時制をずらすとどうなってしまうのか疑問です。 後、間違っていると思う点がありましたら、教えて下さい

• 仮定法でIfを省略したときの形について

例文1:If our daughter should not need our help,she wouldn't call us. ならば、 例文2:Should our daughter not need our help,she wouldn't call us. でいいですよね。 それで、 もしnotなどの否定のことばがあったとき、 なぜ倒置文などのように、notが文頭に来ないのでしょうか? 例文2のように、notが後ろにくると少し違和感があるのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• 仮定形・已然形と命令形は同じ形をとる?

仮定形・已然形と命令形は同じ形ですか?動詞の種類(下一段、五段など)によっては違った形をとりますか? 例:戦え! (これは「仮定形」と「命令形」同じですよね?)

• あなたの考えるネットと既存メディアの融合の形

何かと話題になってる、ネットと既存メディアの融合ですが、フジ日枝会長の言う「公共の電波」も何を今さら、堀江社長の言う、「みんながハッピーになれる」も、アンタら儲ける側がハッピーなだけの言い分と言う気がします。 両者の言い分を聞いてると「へっ、所詮は金儲けか」と思う事が多々ありますが、ネットと既存メディアの融合は自然な流れだと思うし、先日、ネットでドラマ等を扱う際の暫定的な著作権・肖像権の取り決めもされ、IP電話化も伴ってネット時代に拍車がかかると感じています。 そこで、皆さんの考えるネットと既存メディアの融合形を教えて下さい。 これは、採算無視、公共性無視、自分の理想のみで結構(考慮してもらっても当然OK)です。 私は、政治家やスポーツ選手などインタビューのノーカット放送や好きなスポーツ選手や歌手の幻のシーンが見れる、ネットを生かしたオンデマンド性が活きれば良いなと思いますが、今の法律では壁は高そうです。

• 強い仮定、弱い仮定、とは

数学は素人です。 現在経済の勉強をしていまして、 「強い仮定」「弱い仮定」の意味が良くわからなくて困っています。 教えていただけますと幸いです。

• wish SV のVの形について(仮定法)

文法や表現として使われるかどうかということについてのみ質問させて下さい。 題名通りですが、(一応、過去分詞をp.p.で表します) wish SV ~の用法においてVの部分にはwishする時よりも前の事であれば「had p.p.」」「could have p.p.」、wishする時と同じときなら「過去形」「could V」、wishする時よりも先のこと(未来)ならば「would V」「could V」が使えます。これは合ってますよね?もし間違ってたとしたら指摘してください! そこで一つ目のwish以前の事で考える場合に「would have p.p.」というのは使えますか?

• 不等式の強い仮定、弱い仮定?

例えば、不等式(a-b)+(c-d)>0になる条件として、 弱い仮定:a-b>0, c-d>0 強い仮定:a-b+c-d>0 でしたでしょうか。

• 仮定法について

I'd have left you home if I'd have you were in such a bad mood. とテキストにあるのですが、これを単に仮定法過去の文章だと解すると後半のI'd have youの'dの部分は誤植なのでしょうか?

• もしも貴方だったなら(仮定)

『もし余命数ヶ月のガンにかかってしまったら』 判明した時点で癌だと告知して欲しいですか? それとも最期まで隠し通して貰いたいですか?

• 仮定法について

仮定法についての質問なんですが、 I wish I were a bird.・・・(1) Supposing he does not come ,what shall I do?・・・(2) (1)はamがwereになってますが、(2)は変りがないように見えます。 同じ仮定法でも過去形にしたりしなかったりする事があるのでしょうか?(仮定法の例文の欄に(1)(2)ともあったので両方とも仮定法だと判断しました。) 英語のお得意なかたよろしくお願いします。