Upgrade Your Fare to switchmyflight - Unlimited Online Changes | Tiger Airways

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Upgrade your fare to switchmyflight and enjoy the flexibility of unlimited online changes to your flight date and time.
  • Make changes to your flight as many times as you like within a year of purchasing your ticket.
  • Top-up now for complete peace of mind and say goodbye to uncertainties.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳をお願いします。

英語が理解できる方 英文の翻訳をお願いします。 Now you can upgrade your fare to switchmyflight, Tiger Airways' flexible ticket! switchmyflight allows you to make unlimited online changes* to your flight date and time up to 4 hours before your scheduled departure time. Now you and everyone in your travelling party can make changes to your flight date and time online, as many times as you like, within a year of purchasing your initial ticket. Top up to switchmyflight now and get complete peace of mind for life’s little uncertainties. Departing Flight: MFM - CRK Top up: 1851.00 HKD per person. Yes, I'd like to top-up to switchmyflight on this flight! No thanks, my departing flight details won't change.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。 長いので全訳はしませんが、要するにswitchmyflightというサービス へのアップグレードを勧めているようですね。 このサービスを使うと、最初にチケットを購入して一年以内であれば、 何度でも、あなたやあなたの同行者がオンラインで出発の日を変更する ことができるといっています(出発時間の4時間までまで変更可能)。 ただ、アップグレードには、一人あたり1851HKDかかるようですね。 もしアップグレードしたいのであれば、下の方にあるYesのところを 選べばいいですし、このままフライトの詳細を確定していいならNoを 選べば大丈夫です。 ご参考まで。

関連するQ&A

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします

Your health is vital, of course, and right now, you've got the right kind of energy to make positive changes in that direction. See if you can get your friends or family to join you or at least cheer you on.

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします

You need to firm up some travel plans today -- or make some, if nothing is on your plate right now. See if you can get your friends or family to pitch ideas as you decide what comes next.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

下記の内容は、こちらからの返答を待っていますt言う内容ですか? Thank you for your feed back. Fine no problem, you can change as you like and organise the feight. Let me know the changes you want to process and we will arrange accordingly. Thank you very much Look forward to hear from you

• 翻訳お願いします。

OK then you have it, they are $30.00 and mine fit like a glove, you will see when you get your SAIK As far as I can tell no one else takes the time to make heat sinks fit like they should, most make them so they will fit ANY host of the same style and I guess for some that's good enough. I like my heat sinks to fit the host like a glove so the heat can get out You have a good day SAIK=LEDライトの名前

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半と2段落の前半部分ですので、 内容が中途半端かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your soul brought you here for me to show you this tantalizing glimpse of your true soulmate through the waiting doors of time, because the subconscious is very powerful, it knows that when you meet this love will be of such a magnitude as to be more important than any you have yet known. The fate that really determines the exact time, day and date you meet, is karmic, not cosmic. It is in your own hands. The dragons head is not a star but an old and mystical point in the chart. It has to do with the destiny of your soul. Deep relationships change your character and bring you continually nearer to your souls destiny. They cause inner change, they can make you stronger or they can kill you emotionally. They can bring crisis.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ジェットスターのHPからチケットを予約していたのですが、 ほぼ最終の段階で、シートを選んだあと、急に英文のメッセージが現れました。 Board the aircraft ahead of everyone else for you and your travelling party for just $150TWD per person per flight sector. Avoid the stress and be one of the first to store your cabin baggage. なんとか自分でも調べようとしたのですが、 英語に触れる機会が少なく、恥ずかしながら内容の意味がイマイチ理解できません。 (なのでチケット手配は保留にしました) よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

イランのホテルに予約をした際に返信がきたメール内容です。宜しくお願いします Your single room booking and pick up service from IKA airport to firouzeh hotel is confirmed . please send a reminder e-mail 2 days before arrival day too , then i send you some advices for pick up later , do you use any messenger service like yahoo or msn messenger or skype , for talking online ? i was wondering about your itinerary that you wrote me ,is so pity for about 10 days journey just going to visit 2 cities , hut now i have a french guy who has japanese wife who would stay 10 days , i gave him advices for visiting at least tehran then shiraz and then yazd and esfahan city , then no need to come back to tehran for catching plane to home , because best bus company of iran offer vip bus directly from esfahan main bus terminal to IKA airport in different time , and many solo female even they like it , because is safe and good for saving time and money too , as you know IKA airport is 55km far from city center and that vip bus drive in 5 hours from esfahan to ika airport , and if you want to visit tehran can do in your first visit as much as you want . Are you in home now or traveling ?up to what time before flight you access to internet before flight ?