• ベストアンサー

日本語にお願いします!

Will ibe seeing you? Hope all is well with you. xo 日本語にお願いします!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

Will i be seeing you? (また)会える? Hope all is well with you. xo 直訳はあなたが元気でやっていくことを願ってます。 (最初の主語 I が省略されています。) これは日本語の「お元気で」程度。 xo はキス&ハグ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• gonshingo
  • ベストアンサー率21% (51/237)
回答No.3

普通訳 わたしは、あなたにあえるの? あなたに幸がありますように。ちゃーお。 意訳 君にあって、やれるのかな? はやくやりたいから生理になるなよ。はーと。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

君に会えるかい? 万事うまくいくよう祈ってる。 XO=キス&ハグ

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • 1992SY
  • ベストアンサー率27% (3/11)
回答No.1
全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語になおしてください☆

すみません これを↓日本語で訳してほしいです。 I never regret seeing you in this world. My love for you will never change. Never the less, I fallin love with you. 読みにくい所もあると思いますが、どうかお願いします!!!

• 英文を日本語に。

sometimes all you need is a hug from the right person and all your strees will melt away. これを日本語に訳してほしいです

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

• 分かりづらい英語を日本語訳して頂けますか。

次の内容を日本語訳して頂けますか。 yes 50% of invoice including charges fee to Nirita Address of importation is taking note of we will ship in 14working days once payment is done hope to read from you soon です。ピリオドがないので余計に分かりづらいかもしれませんが宜しくお願いします。

• 英文

What is you e-mail address (in English) and I will correspond with you...All is well with our Family の意味がよくわかりません。訳を教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 日本語にお願いします‼

I am good, busy as always.  I am in NY for a couple of weeks and the weather is very nice also. Cherry trees are also almost blooming here too. Unfortunately I won't see them in Japan because I won't be back until May. Hope work is going well with you and the rest of the team ! 途中わからないとことかから文章がおかしくなってしまったので、日本語にお願いします‼

• Hope all is fine with you....

『Hope all is fine with you....』 細かい事なのですが、ここで使われているwithはどう訳せばよいのでしょうか? お願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 Of course it's ok with me. I guess all you would need is extra money to spend if you choose to do that.

• このメッセージを日本語にして伝えたいのですが…

バレンタイン・デーに送るメッセージとして、以下のポエムを書きました。送る相手は、ひとりは自分のパートナーで、そのひととわたしはアメリカ人同士なので、自分の思いはこの内容で十分に表現できているかな、と思うのですが、もうひとり、このメッセージを送りたい相手がいて、そちらの方は日本人であまり英語が得意ではないので、日本語でいうとどういうこと?ときかれたときに、日本語でも説明したいと思い、この内容を日本語で表現してみたいです。どうか、お力添えをいただきたく、よろしくお願い申しあげます。わたしは英語で詩や文章を書けますが、日本語だと、感情の表現が上手にできません… To my beloved: this is how I love you. I love you even when I have to admit that I secretly bless the messy largesse of my longing, and then I will give my all to loving you in a way that will make you feel free all the time. And that I will make my responsibility for committing this crime of loving you.

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

抽象的な感じかもしれませんが日本語に翻訳していただける方宜しくお願いします。 The element of earth being strong on your fifth house means that when you meet there will be an old world atmosphere about the love, a hint of the past, or of dreams you used to hold but left behind, Despite the deep infusion of the lovely romantic element of this relationship, blending through the reality, you will still have your feet firmly on the ground. You have a responsible and mature attitude to love, tempered with caution and that doesn’t change.. You struggle with yourself to stay in control of your ever deepening emotions. You’ will weight both him and the relationship up from a practical worldly standpoint too. His potential for a future with you, his material standing in the community, his wealth, his status, if it can work or if it can not. How this love can advance your life., if the involvement can work at all and bring you the destiny you want These things will all go through your mind. In love you are ambitious. And in relationships you can be calculating Your perceptions will be realistic and solid, as well as heartfelt and the relationship will be based on this. There may be some outer restraint or caution, even if the inner self is like a joyous soaring bird. You wont let your dreams, your hopes and feelings lead you astray no matter how powerful they pull at you. You will have common sense and a balanced outlook, and will plan the future practically taking all things into account as well as the way you feel.