NYでのチェリーブロッサムの美しさに感動!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • NYでの滞在中、チェリーブロッサムがほぼ咲き、その美しさに感動しました。
  • 仕事の進捗も順調で、チーム全体も順調に進んでいます。
  • ただ、5月まで日本には戻れないため、日本のチェリーブロッサムは見ることができません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語にお願いします‼

I am good, busy as always.  I am in NY for a couple of weeks and the weather is very nice also. Cherry trees are also almost blooming here too. Unfortunately I won't see them in Japan because I won't be back until May. Hope work is going well with you and the rest of the team ! 途中わからないとことかから文章がおかしくなってしまったので、日本語にお願いします‼

• 91_E_
  • お礼率61% (32/52)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3

相変わらず忙しいけど元気でやってるよ。 ここ数週間はニューヨークにいるんだけど、ほんといい天気。 こっちの桜ももうちょっとで咲くかな。 5月にならないとそちらには帰れないので、残念ながら日本の桜は見れそうにもないんだ。 君と職場の皆さんが闊達な業務をされますよう。

91_E_
質問者

お礼

早い回答ありがとぅございました‼

その他の回答 (2)

• one4all
  • ベストアンサー率28% (171/594)
回答No.2

相変わらず忙しいけれど、元気でやっています。 数週間はニューヨークに滞在、天気も良好。桜はこちらでも殆ど開花しています。日本でも桜を見たいが、5月までは戻れそうにないから無理だろう。 君と君のチームの仲間の仕事が旨く行きますように。

91_E_
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとぅございました‼

• yoshi20a
  • ベストアンサー率20% (470/2291)
回答No.1

元気です、そして忙しく過ごしてます。 現在、ニューユークに2週間いて、天候もすばらしいです。こちらでも桜の花がほぼ満開です。残念ながら、5月まで日本にもどらないため、そちらの桜を見ることはできません。 より順調な努め(勉強とか仕事とか)とチームの平穏を祈っております くらいで良いですか?

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです

I am Capt Ken Anderson a United States solider in Afghanistan. I was married before but my wife is late and i am left with my little daughter who is in USA under the care of a nanny. i am 46 years and i wish to have a good relationship with you.bye please send me email

• この文章を日本語にしてください。

I am curious if you are studying the vocabulary of the words that we are reading? Also after we are finished with this book is there another book you are interested in to keep reading and working on your pronunciation? I am willing to help you in any way I can.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

I'm working at Starbucks and now I am doing my training to be assisting manager in the store. Always, I'm busy.This is the job to be bussy. Also, I'm doing my Master in distribution management and marketing.

• この英文を日本語にしていただけませんか

unfortunately, this might be so late in being answered purely because I haven’t twitter’d from a computer in about two weeks and so I’m sorry if your message has been waiting for a while! and a second unfortunately, I made that set in the crudest, awful, slapdash way possible so there is no tutorial so I’m sorry for that too 英語が出来る方お願いいたします。

• 日本語に訳して下さい

You're welcome, but I want my hair to be short for now www Ah well, now things are more clear (^^) But somehow I managed to forgot that hairstyle name w Since I do know tons of hairstyles Specially the mullet hairstyle and the king of the mullets: http://www.veryhappypig.com/blog/chris_waddle.jpg har har Thank you! Few girls have complained about my eyes too by the way :3 Yeah, there's nothing better than that LOL But in case we swim on the overflows here in Sao Paulo, we'll consider the roof of my house our "little personal beach" LMAO Also, that might become a little trouble, since I can't swim too. orz A kinda of a great and an unique experience :3 I like that! Nothing better than that, relaxing like that after a hard day. Oh yes! LMAO Not to mention that while here is noon, in Japan is midnight lol You look really good and really beautiful in those clothes~ (^o^) Also, one of the things I wanna see in Japan is cherry blossoms (^ω^) These last summer days are really hot and rainy. I can't wait for the autumn. There are days that I'm almost roasting

• 英語で説明希望 日本語助詞「と」

日本語の助詞についておしえてください。 日本語のテストありますので。 I am in the middle of studying japanese for JLPT3 and I need your assistance for figure them out. Here is the 2 questions. (1)because of you I became stronger (in Japanese!) So I wrote: 毎日私は強いなります。 Someone said it meant strong like fighting. and "よろしくお願いします” to be about studying! I didn't know the kanji/words it's using. I would like to know why it is and what it is. (2)Thinking "my japanese is slowly better because of you". I wrote 私の日本語がゆっくり良いのであなたです。 Someone said 私の日本語がだんだんと良くなるのは、あなたのおかげです。is correct. But most of people said it is a little awkward and they would say they can omit と and だんだん~になる seems more natural to say. I have no idea which is correct and why it is. That's when I realized, , I need なる to make it "becomes better". I also knew "だんだん" but I didn't know why it used "と" or why と"? Why not just "だんだん良くなる?" Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

• 至急日本語訳にお願いしたいのですが・・・

至急日本語訳お願いしたいのですが・・・長文ですみません。翻訳ツールは使わずにお願いします。 長文ですみません。よろしくお願いします。 This rather simple example illustrates the way in which information on the language use of different age groups may reveal the direction of linguistic change in a community.A great deal of linguistic variation is stable but some is an indication of linguistic change in progress.The patterns of deletion of the regular past tense affix(-ed) are stable in English-speaking communities.In Norwich,as elsewhere,the forms[in]vs[iŋ],and[h]-dropping,discussed in chapter 6,are also examples of stable variants.The patterns noted for different groups in the community have not changed over the last 50 or 60 years.The substitution of a glottal stop for [t] in certain positions,on the other hand,is increasing in Norwich.The use of [d] for the initial sound in then and than is an example of stable variation in New York.There is no evidence that the vernacular pronunciation with [d] is increasing.The challenge is to identify the clues which make it possible to predict which current variation will result in change and which won't.

• 日本語訳してください!あなたは中国人ですか?ときき

Nope, but all my friends just know me by Cherry Chau. I got the name Chau cause of my brother's girlfriend. She is haft Chinese. On my first year of high school she went on my computer and changed my family name to her family name, Chau. She thought it would be funny because my name is Cherry and her name is Sherry.

• 日本語にして下さい!! よろしくお願いします…

Thank you so much for what you said ^^ Thank you. I like being like coffee XDDDDDDDDDDD No, jokes apart, I am the one who is really lucky in knowing you, as you are a really genuine person, and it's rare to find someone like you in the world. I think you are pure and simple, and this is just great ^^ You know... okay, it might sound stupid XD but I will tell you anyway XD I believe everything has a sense in this world. I mean, everything has an order (I do believe in God, after all!), or it would be chaos XD I don't think the fact that we met was simply luck XD or chance! No. Many things fit together. For example, In that period I started working on Android... and to contact you, I had to find a way to install and android App on my pc. Chance? Mh XD nah XD Okay at this point you probably think I am stupid XD Maybe I am XD sometimes XD but I like to think we didn't meet by chance! ^-^/ And yes, I have a glance at your letter every day! That's why I put It in the drawer right next to my bed. Before going to sleep (before or after reading). I take it, open it, look at the origami... smile XD and thank you in my head for sending it XDDDDDDDD Yes, I am stupid XDDDDDD DO I sound like a maniac? I hope not! XD I am using 'XD' too often, isn't it? XD I also made a cookie with XD written on the top today XD I sent you an image of it on LINE

• 全文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

Each year, millions of tourists visit Australia to see the cute and unique koala, yet its numbers continue to decrease due to trees being cleared for farming and housing. Australia has one of the highest land clearing rates in the world, with over 80 percent of the koala habitat already having disappeared. The protection of this mammal is a national priority not only because it is important for the tourism industry, but also because it represents the richness of Australia`s natural resources. Scientists state that the koala is a "flagship" species for other lesser-known parts of the ecosystem. In other words, if its population decreases, this means that the rest of the ecosystem is in trouble. Protecting koalas and their habitats means protecting many other animal and plant species that exist within the same ( ). ( )に適切な単語を同じ段落から補ってください。