• ベストアンサー

英文

What is you e-mail address (in English) and I will correspond with you...All is well with our Family の意味がよくわかりません。訳を教えていただけないでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.2

eメール・アドレス(英語のアドレス)を教えてください。そうすればあなたとメールでやりとりします。私の家族は全員かわりなくやっています。 (注)英語のアドレスというのは、日本語のアドレスがあると誤解されているためだと思います。

ajian3103
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

英語で君のメアド教えてくれたら連絡取るよ。家族の了解はもらってるから。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 意味を教えて下さい(英文)

We all have our past and things we've went through. However, we met each other in our current life. Connecting with you in the sky. I will not be able to never love like that again. There is no love between you and me all over the world if it is loveless.

• 翻訳お願いします

修学旅行で友達と2人でホームステイをして、ホストファミリーからメールの返信が来たけど、訳せません。どなたか訳をお願いします。 Very nice to hear from you both. We hope all is well in Japan. Soon we will head for Mexico in our motorhome and we will send you greetings from the sunny south. Stay well and study hard.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

In email you don`t have the benefit of body language. All you have are words, so it`s important to learn how to use only your words very carefully to create your own email body language. When you learn this, you will be making a real connection - and that`s what good customer care is all about.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しています。いつも購入する店なんですが担当者が辞めて引き継ぎの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have been communicating with Tin who was working closely with Becki and contacting her for me. Unfortunately as Becki has left the company and is busy nowadays, getting all the answers sorted in a short time is a bit tricky. Therefore, I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. The exclusivity terms have already been explained to you in this email by my manager. As for the discounts, stickers or country of origin on your invoice, we will do it all for you. Becki got back to us regarding your discounts, and I know now what discount to apply to your orders. If you have an order ready please email it to me and I will deal with it for you.

• どうか次の英文を訳してください。

何度か訳していただく質問をさせていただきましたが、これが最後になります。 最終、下記の英文がわからず残ってしまいました。 これで約550の例文の訳が終わりです。 (1) Do you have any interest whatever in going to a concert when you don't understand music? (2) What a child with to its parents, the dog is to he and my wife. (3) Happy is the person who meets the right friend at the right time. (4) The vices of others we keep before our eyes, our own behind our back. (5) She plays with him as a cat with a mouse. (6) You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all of the time. 各単語の意味は難しくないのですが、なかなか意訳できません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の出張で英語圏の国に先週行ってきました。相手のウェブサイトを聞き忘れたので先ほどメールで伝えました。返事が来たんですがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Very good to hear that your stay was wonderful and educational as we have learned little bit more about your business as well as the market and culture in Japan. As discussed our meetings will have benefits and opportunity to learn about each other and collaborate even more to increase our Japan presence and business. I will be addressing all of what we had discussed in the next couple of weeks but meanwhile for the website, what platform will you be using. Here at AAA, we use Magento platform, if you use the same platform it will be easier to transfer the contents from ours so you might want to consult with your website professional. Once again, thank you for visiting us and hoping the best for our new beginning.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の取引先から会社に連絡がありました。どうやら本社に来てください!ってメールなんですがちょっと大事なメールですので正確な意味が知りたいです。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 We’re having our 2nd Annual AAA Distributor’s Conference next month. Since you showed interest, we’re extending this invite to you, so if you’re still interested in becoming a distributor for Japan this will be a good time to discuss all matters. This meeting will take place here at our corporate office in Los Angeles, you will need plan for two days for the week of October 6~10th but preferably October 7th, if possible. All AAA distributors will be coming in this week to discuss the current/future of AAA and address all questions that you may have with our CEO and upper management. For this conference we will be extending your accommodations for 2 night stay at a hotel nearby our corporate office so please let me know if you’re interested and I will arrange the details with you. Thanks and look forward to hear from you.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In a past life you were lovers, soul mates. Somewhere in the subconscious mind out mind remembers all that has happened previously in early life, But our conscious mind does not. However when you meet someone from an earlier life or someone whom there was a soul mate bond with, you instinctively react to them, and the feelings of love, sexual attraction, obsession are stirred, That’s what you felt in a past life too, and even though this might sometimes clash with the shyness or uncertainty you feel when you meet as virtual strangers. Part of your mind will recognize your future and you’ll just feel instinctively that this is the one who will understand you, who will take all your pain and loneliness away and who knows your soul. The one you want to share your life and all your secrets with. You’ll just be drawn to each other by a strange and beautiful feeling. That is fragile and mystical as a dream, so insubstantial and yet powerfully real. Feelings that cannot be described.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏の取引先から下記のようなメールが来ました。資料やフェイスブックの件のメールです。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you and I’m sure that our business will grow and rapidly as holiday is approaching. I have copied David to this email, he will be assisting you with all IT related including Facebook and FTP server. He handles our social and website here so his experience and knowledge will help you greatly. Thanks again and please take care of your health. Not too cold yet but for last couple of days our temperature has dropped 10 degrees so it feels like fall already. デビットからのメール My name is David from 〇○, and I ‘ll assist you with media contents. So please let me know if you need any help, and I’ll update you with ftp access soon. Here is your facebook url “https://www.facebook.com/00000” go to that page and like it first and we will make you as an admin.