• 締切済み

穴埋めについて

穴埋めの問題です。 答えの訂正と、[]の和訳のアドバイスをお願いしますm(__)m -------------------- 1.She bought (lots of clothing) at the department store last Sunday. [彼女は前の日曜日に百貨店でたくさんの衣服を買った。] 2.I've just finished cleaning my room and found it (the very) hard work. [私はちょうど部屋の掃除と本当に大変な仕事を終えた。] 3.That sofa would take up too (many rooms) in the flat. [あのソファーは~(これ以降の和訳が解りません)] 4.He has quit (drinking) because of his poor health. [彼は食欲が無いので、飲むことをやめた。] 5.“Have you sent the manager's letter?” “No, not yet. I must have it (signed) first.” [あなたは支配人の手紙(?)を送りましたか。いえ、まだです。私は最初にそれに署名しなければならない。] 6.Don't get off the bus till it (stopping). [バスが止まるまで降りないで下さい。] 7.Bill is (sure) to turn up on time. [ビルはきっと時間通りに姿を現すだろう。] 8.The music at the party was very loud and (could be heard) from far away. [パーティーの音はとても大きく、遠くから聞くことができる。]

• lx_am
  • お礼率30% (32/104)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

noname#142463
noname#142463
回答No.1

[ ]には何でも入れていいの?しかも、意味のしていもないの?何という斬新なというか、あいまいというか。 よくいえばフレクシブル? たとえば1番なんか何をいれてもいいということ? 2.(to be) 部屋の掃除を終わったところだが、大変な仕事だった。 3.(much space) この部屋(アパート)では場所をとりすぎる。 4.ここも何でもいいんですよね。 (smoking) 体調が悪いので、タバコをやめた。 5.(done) 最初にそれをすべきだった。 6.(stops) 7.(going)でも可能。 間に合うように来るだろう。 何でもありの問題はつかみどころがないなぁ。

lx_am
質問者

お礼

説明不足だったので投稿しなおします。 回答も参考にさせていただきます。 ありがとうございましたm(__)m

lx_am
質問者

補足

説明不足でした。 ()の中と和訳は基本的には同じで、活用の仕方などが合っているかどうか、 また、設問の和訳の良い訳し方を教えていただきたい、ということです。 すみませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 穴埋めについて

説明不足だったので投稿し直しました。 ()の4つの選択肢の中で、私が考えた答えの語句の前に○をしました。 また、考えた答えに基づいて[]の和訳を考えました。 考えた答えと和訳の訂正とアドバイスをお願いしますm(__)m -------------------- 1.She bought (○lots of clothing/many clothings/a number of clothing/several clothing) at the department store last Sunday. [彼女は前の日曜日に百貨店でたくさんの衣服を買った。] 2.I've just finished cleaning my room and found it (a very/one very/○the very/very) hard work. [私はちょうど部屋の掃除と本当に大変な仕事を終えた。] 3.That sofa would take up too (much room/much rooms/many room/○many rooms) in the flat. [あのソファーは~(これ以降の和訳が解りません)] 4.He has quit (○drinking/to drink/of drinking/from drinking) because of his poor health. [彼は食欲が無いので、飲むことをやめた。] 5.“Have you sent the manager's letter?” “No, not yet. I must have it (be signed/his signature/sign/○signed) first.” [あなたは支配人の手紙(?)を送りましたか。いえ、まだです。私は最初にそれに署名しなければならない。] 6.Don't get off the bus till it (stopped/○stopping/stops/will stop). [バスが止まるまで降りないで下さい。] 7.Bill is (capable/necessary/○sure/used) to turn up on time. [ビルはきっと時間通りに姿を現すだろう。] 8.The music at the party was very loud and (can hear it/○could be heard/could hear/could hear it) from far away. [パーティーの音はとても大きく、遠くから聞くことができる。]

• 穴埋めについて

穴埋めの問題です。 各設問の()には同じ単語が入ります。同じ単語ですが意味が違うようです。 ()に入る選択肢は(1)~(4)、考えた答えを→以降に、考えた和訳を[]に書きました。 選択があっているかどうかと和訳の補足をお願いしますm(_ _)m 注意はしていますが、誤字があったら指摘をお願いします(汗 ---------------------- 1.If you are not () toward your elders in Japanese society, you will often get into trouble. () activities are those approved if by society because they are considered to be fair and honest. [もしあなたが日本の社会で年上の人に敬意を表さなければ、しばしば苦労するだろう。] [礼儀正しい活動は、公平で誠実だとみなされるので、社会によって是認される。(上手い訳し方を教えてください)] (1)respective (2)respectable (3)respectful (4)respecting →(3) 2.It was very () of him to reject the bribe. He is very () about losing the race, so didn't mention it. [彼がわいろを拒絶することはとても賢明なことだ。] [彼はレースに負けたことをとても認識している、なのでそれに言及しない。] (1)sensitive (2)sensitive (3)sensibly (4)sensational →(1) 3.Mrs. White loves to watch the face of her () baby. The poor baby stopped crying and soon fell sound (). [ホワイトさんは彼女の赤ちゃんの眠っている顔を見るのが好きだ。] [その貧しい(?)赤ちゃんは泣くのをやめて、まもなく眠りについたようだ。] (1)sleep (2)asleep (3)slept (4)sleeping →(4)? 4.We saw a lot of () fish in the pond. They finally succeeded in catching the tiger (). [私たちは池でたくさんの生きた魚を見た(?)。] [彼らはついに生きたトラを捕まえることに成功した(?)。] (1)livingly (2)live (3)livable (4)alive →(2)?

• The music at the dance wa

The music at the dance was very loud and could be heard from far awayという文は、 1 . The music at the dance was very loudとThe music at the dance could be heard from far away という二つの文を合わせた文 2 . The music at the dance was very loud と The music at the dance was could be heard from far away という二つの文を合わせた文 1.2のどちらが正解ですか? また、andがどこを共通にしているのかをどうやって見分ければよいのでしょうか?

• 穴埋めと解説をお願いします。

1.My pencil broke during the last test. This time, I'm going to () and take five pencils. 1.work it out 2. turn it around 3. keep it up 4.play it safe 2. Paul, your CDs are all over the floor. Come in here and (). 1. put them away 2. put them on 3. take them up 4. take them off 3. The new magazine offers revealing () into political and economic issues. 1. visions 2. insights 3.information 4. illusions 4.The doctor told Jerry to cut () on work. Keep exercising, and stay away from caffeine during his rehabilitation period. 1.back 2. off 3. away 4. over 5.There have been three () of responsibility for the bomb blast that ripped through the cenral part of the city last Saturday. 1. appeals 2.claims 3. demands 4. calls ここのresponsibilityはどういう意味ですか? 6.Greg loves to study the lives of great historical () and dreams of becoming a great person himself. 1. members 2. personnel 3.figures 4. creatures 7. Some people argue that cigarette advertisment by handsome movie stars () the desire of young people to look cool. 1.roll up 2.break off 3.set out 4.play on たくさんありますが、回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 1.By this time next year ,we will have been doing business with each other for 20 years. 2.Unless the civilization we now know is to end,satisfactory substitutes for conventional energy sources will have been discovered and put to use in time. 3.she said to me, "it's very kind of you to invite me to the party." =she told me that it was very kind of me to invite her to the party.

• 5W1Hのセンテンス

5W・1H・をイメージして作成したのですが、語順は合って、いるでしょうか?おねがいします。(5つの文) ・Because I had sold a long skirt cheap at the department store yesterday, it bought it. . It goes with the friend because I will have reserved supper at a restaurant next week. . It had become cloudy and existed in the convenience store this mornig my umbrella. . The daughter bought at the department store on Father's Day and presented the necktie. . It went to buy the medicine because I had caught a cold.

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)A needle and thread (were) found in the kitchen yesterday. 2)"Whose things are these?" "They (owned by) my parents." 3)Let's go ahead and doit. Nothing (has gained) by just waiting. 4)It can't be (help). We'll just have to manage without her. 5)More than ten years have (passed) since Audrey Hepburn died. 6)You must go home before it (get) dark. 7)The typhoon has (done) great damage to the crops. 8)Do you know what has(became) of the singer? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• make it up (´・ω・`)

雪でスクールバスが来なかったという娘。その母親との会話。 "what happend?" (母) "the bus didnt come" (娘) "it must be a snow day" (母) "do we have to make it up at the end of the year?" (娘) この場合のmake it upは、どう訳すのが適切でしょうか。

• 英語の諺で

以下は「The Courtship of Arthur and Al」のmoralです Moral: It is better to have loafed and lost than never to have loafed at all. この寓話moralのもととなった有名な詩行、その和訳と詩人名、作品名と発表された年を英語で教えていただけないでしょうか。