• ベストアンサー

5W1Hのセンテンス

5W・1H・をイメージして作成したのですが、語順は合って、いるでしょうか?おねがいします。(5つの文) ・Because I had sold a long skirt cheap at the department store yesterday, it bought it. . It goes with the friend because I will have reserved supper at a restaurant next week. . It had become cloudy and existed in the convenience store this mornig my umbrella. . The daughter bought at the department store on Father's Day and presented the necktie. . It went to buy the medicine because I had caught a cold.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mryokko
  • ベストアンサー率20% (69/337)
回答No.1

残念ながら英文として成立していません。言いたい内容も併記して頂くと修正のしようもありますが、二つ目と三つ目の文は何を言おうとしているのか分かりかねます(私の理解力の問題もありますが)。1,4,5はそれぞれ、 I went to the department store yesterday and bought a long skirt becasue it was reasonable. The girl bought a tie at the department store and presented it to her father on Father's Day. I had a cold, so I went to a drugstore to buy a medicine.(went and bought a medicine) くらいに表現できるかもしれません。 過去完了形を無理に使おうとしているようですが、どのような状況なのでしょうか?

wexz7696
質問者

お礼

説明不足で申し訳ありませんでした。 ホームワークは3センテンスですので、充分です。 これからは、日本文も書くようにしますので、 よろしくお願いします  有難う御座いました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語について

センター過去問を解いていてわからないところがありました。 こんなことも分からなくて恥ずかしいです。 he lost his umbrella which he [ ] a few days before 1,would buy 2,has bought 3,had bought 4,had had bought [ ]に入るのは1~4のどれですか? 理由も教えて下さい。

• 「大過去」とは?

フォレスト(桐原出版)では、「大過去」について 「過去に起こった2つの出来事について、実際に起こった順序とは逆の順序で述べる場合、時間的に前に起こった出来事を過去完了形にし、この過去完了形の部分を指す」としています。たとえば、 ・ I lost the umbrella which I had bought the day before. ・ I realized that I had left my umbrella in his car. ・ He said that he had missed the last train. などです。 ということは、以下のような文は、実際に起こった順序の通りの記述なので、大過去ではなく、完了形のところで習う「継続、経験、完了・結果」の経験という解釈でよいのでしょうか。 Because the book had been printed in haste, it had many mistakes.

• とある大学の入試問題について

とある大学の入試問題で、 Because I bought an expensive book, I had little money ( ) me at that time. という問題が出され、( )の中には”on”が入るということでした。 この場合の”on”は、どのような状況で使われるものなのでしょうか?教えてください。お願いします。

• カメラについて英語の質問です。意味を教えて下さい。

Doubtful but my J5 does not work with Ft-1 and telephotos. which is why I bought it. Chance at a trade? I'm not good at selling quickly and i want a quick turn around.

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。

大学受験対策の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。 テーマは「あなたが大事にしているもの」についてです。 I cherish a bag which is a black and expensive one. I found it three years ago,but I had no money to buy it,so I spared money in order to get it. Two weeks after that,I finally bought it and was delighted at it. It has been so tough that it is like a new one now. I wish to have it as long as possicle. では、よろしくお願いします。

• この解答があってるのかが自信がないのであっているかいないか回答お願いします。

同じような意味になるように()に適する語を入れるという問題なのですが、()の部分にいれた私の解答は、あっていますか?すいませんがチェックをお願いします。間違っていたら訂正もお願いします。 This was the most exciting sight he ever saw in his life. ↓ He(has)never(seen)such an exciting sight. They were dancing when he arrived. ↓ The dance (has) already (began) when he arrived. I bought a magazine at a kiosk and I read it in the train. ↓ In the train I read the magazine that I (had)(bought) at a kiosk.

• 連鎖関係代名詞

She opened a door to learning that I had not even known existed 2文にわけると She opened a door to learning that existed. I had not even known it. 又は I had not even known a door to learning that existed. She opened it. でいいでしょうか? This is the book which you said he is reading これはあなたが言った彼が読んでいる本である。 上記の文はyou said this is the book which he is reading だと同義になるのでしょうか?

• 添削お願いします

・The factor to buy the product is values, convenience, and favorites. For example, I bought bicycle that had red color because I like red. And my bicycle was the popular style for women like it has big basket and cute design, so I saved money and bought it. 「商品を買うときの要因は価値観・利便性・お気に入りかどうか。例えば、私は赤色が好きなので赤色の自転車を購入した。そして私の買った自転車はカゴが大きいや可愛らしいデザインなど女性に人気のタイプのもので、私はお金を貯めて購入した」 *そこまでフォーマルな言い方で英文でなくても大丈夫です。 (例えばhoweverなど) こちらの英文を添削お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします The following winter,my mother and father bought me a faux-fur brown coat with a matching hat.I loved my new coat and hat and felt like a big girl wearing the coat because it didn't have clip-on matching mittens. They had planned to buy me a coat with a hood because they knew how I was,but I begged and promised that I would be careful and not lose the hat. I especially loved the big fur pom-poms on the end of the hat's string.

• 書き出しのTodayの後にカンマ","は必要ですか

Today, I am going to a zoo in Osaka with my children. I have already bought the tickets on the Internet.............. のような文章を書く際、最初のTodayの後に","カンマはいらないのでしょうか? Yesterday, I went to a convenience store and bought some food. Then, I took a train to Tokyo.......... Yesterdayの場合も一緒でしょうか?Yesterdayの後に","は付けますでしょうか?