• ベストアンサー

カメラについて英語の質問です。意味を教えて下さい。

Doubtful but my J5 does not work with Ft-1 and telephotos. which is why I bought it. Chance at a trade? I'm not good at selling quickly and i want a quick turn around.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

「はっきりしないのですが、私のJ5がFt-1と望遠で使えません。そのために買ったのですが。何かと交換してもらえませんか? 私は早く売るのが苦手なのですが、早く元を取りたいです。」 あんまりちゃんとした英語で内容で、訳も自信がないところがあります。 tradeはいろいろな意味がありますが、ここでは交換でしょうか? turn aroundは商売とかの世界では利益を上げる、黒字を出すですが、ここでの使い方は少しおかしく、この人がトレードする品で商売をしようとしているので無いのであれば、元を取り返す見たいな意味かなと思います。

tabitabi001
質問者

お礼

交換して欲しいのですね! 有り難うございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

疑問には思うが、私のJ5は、Ft-1や望遠(レンズ)とは一緒に作動しない。だから買ったのです。  交換の可能性はありますか?  早く売るのは得意ではありませんが、早めに(商品が)動いて欲しいです。

tabitabi001
質問者

お礼

この人は交換して欲しいのですね! 有り難うございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

they both became suddenly interested in me when they found out I never did things before..and he is a black guy which all of the black guys would like to date me and also other things I won't go into detail..so, does that explain why?

• [英語]このBACKについて教えてください

Why don't I just wait for you back at the hotel and I'll try on this cute little outfit you bought me. ドラマのセリフなのですが、 この「Why don't I just wait for you back at the hotel 」 で "wait for you to come back at the hotel"なら意味がわかるのですが、 "wait for you back at the hotel"がわかりません。 このbackがよくわからないのと これは熟語がなにかなのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします

• よろしくお願いします

I am a stepfather. I am extremely involved and at the same time supportive of my stepdaughter’s father. He does not want her attending any sleepovers. attending any sleepoversはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、want her to attendと言うのとはどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• 英語の詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。相手はフランス人からのメールなので英語がめちゃめちゃかもしれません。

英語の詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。相手はフランス人からのメールなので英語がめちゃめちゃかもしれません。 鞄をフランスに送ったのですが税関の問題で日本に帰ってくるという内容のメールです。 よろしくお願いします。 they want the bill of the bag and to pay the taxes and TVA. I am so sorry because I want this bag. I bought you 2 bags and it was no problem I don't know why this time it like this ! I am so sorry but I don't speak well english !

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

I still like emailing better though because I don't know.. I just do, and not a lot of people have my email, But whatever you prefer

• 英語の質問の和訳の意味あってますかね?

・What is totalitarianism? 全体主義とは何ですか? ・When did George Orwell write 1984? ジョージオーウェルはいつ1984を書きましたか? ・Why is 1984 called 1984? なぜ1984は1984と呼ばれるのですか? ・Describe London in 1984. 1984年のロンドンについて説明してください。 ・Who is Big Brother? ビッグブラザーとは誰ですか? ・Who is the main character of 1984 and what does he do? 1984年の主人公は誰ですか、そして彼は何をしますか? ・How does Big Brother watch you? ビッグブラザーはどのようにあなたを監視していますか? ・Why does he start writing a diary? なぜ彼は日記を書き始めるのですか? ・Why do Winston and Julia go to O'Brien's house? なぜウィンストンとジュリアはオブライエンの家に行くのですか? ・What happens to Winston in the Ministry of Love? 愛の省でウィンストンはどうなりますか? ・What are Winston and Julia like after they are released from the Ministry of Love? 愛の大臣から解放された後のウィンストンとジュリアはどうですか? ・What is the main message of Orwell's 1984? オーウェルの1984年の主なメッセージは何ですか?

• 次の英語、日本語にしてもらえませんでしょうか?

I have bought the camera. Would love to ask you kindly to pack at at utmost secure way. Do not know myself if a prism should be detached from the body or not. Please advise me on that and send it as if a child this is. You understand.

• joint custodyの意味

Do I have a say if I don't want my boyfriend's two children to live with us? I am childless at the moment (going to college), and do not want this to affect my budget. I am supportive, and he has joint custody. 国語の質問みたいになってしまいますが、「共同親権(きょうどうしんけん)とは、「子に対する親権を父母の双方が持っていること」。」とあります。He and she have joint custody.なら分かるのですが、he has joint custody.とはどういうことでしょうか?やさしい説明をよろしくお願いします

• 英語を訳してください。

(1)As a young boy I was always aware that what people said was not always what ther meant or were feeling and that it was possible to get others to do what I wanted if I read their real feelings and responded appropriately to their needs At the age of eleven,I began my sales career selling rubber songes door to door after school to make pocket monyy and quickly worked out how to tell if someone was likely to buy from me or not . When I knocked on a door,if someone told me to go away but their hands were open and they showed their palms,I knew it was safe to persist with my presentation because,despite how negative they may have sounded,they weren`t aggressive. If someone told me to go away in a soft voice but used a pointed finger or closed hand,Iknew it was time to leave.Iloved being a salesperson and was excellent at it. As a teenager,Ibecame aptts and pans salesperson,selling at night,and my ability to read people earned me enough money to buy my first piece of property (2)Selling gamve me the opportunity to meet people and study them from nearby and to evaluate whther they would buy or not,simply by watching their body language. this skill also proved a bonazafor(※幸運の鍵) meeting girls in discos. Icould nearly always predict who would say yes to a dance with me and who wouldn`t. I joinde the life insureance business at the age of twenty and went on to break several sales records for the firm I worked for,becoming the youngest person to sell over a million dollars`worth of business in my first year. this achievement qualified mefor the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table(保険営業成績トップクラスの人々からなる相互研鑽と社会貢献を趣旨とした組織) in the USA. (3)As a young man A was fortunate that the techniques I@d learned as a boy in reading body language while selling pots and pans could be transferred to this new area,and was directly related to the success I could have in any venture involving people (1)(2)(3)のところの英語を訳してください。