• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。相手はフランス人からのメールなので英語がめちゃめちゃかもしれません。)

フランス人からのメールで鞄が税関の問題で日本に返される可能性がある

このQ&Aのポイント
  • フランス人からのメールで、鞄が税関の問題で日本に返される可能性があるという内容です。
  • メールの相手は英語が得意ではないようで、鞄の請求書と税金、TVAの支払いを要求されています。
  • 以前は2つの鞄を送ったことがあり、何も問題がなかったため、なぜ今回こんなことになってしまったのか理解できません。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sw200919
  • ベストアンサー率33% (17/51)
回答No.1

若干気になるところはありますが、おおむねこういうことを言いたかったのでは? 彼ら(おそらく税関?)はこのバックの税金を払うため、請求書とTVAを要求しています。 私はこのバッグが欲しいと思っているのでとても残念です。 私があなたから買ったバック2個に問題はありませんが、なぜ今回このようなことになったのかわかりません。 私は英語がうまく話せません、すみません。 って感じじゃないかと思うのですが… あまり自信はありませんので参考程度に。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語に詳しい方、翻訳お願いします。ドイツの方からの英文のメールなのでめちゃめちゃかもしれません。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳お願いします。ドイツの方からの英文のメールなのでめちゃめちゃかもしれません。 ドイツの方にヴィトンの鞄を送ったのですが・・・ そのあとの返事でした。 宜しくお願いします。 i would like to buy from you again. But the problem is, that my last 2 bags which i have bought from you are at he custom service. I could not get them, because LV wants to control, if it a fake.. So it would be better in future times to send it to germany ONLY as a trackable letter without value, insurance and without declaration as you wrote: old bag france, because so they want control.Is it possible to send it only as a trackable EMS-letter only with the declaration bag (NO LV NO FRANCE NO VALUE) ?

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。税関に関するないようです。

hello, the customhouse wants me to pay taxes and it is out of question which I pay whatever it is besides the price of the bag therefore he left again at you. sorry

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。相手のアカウントがどうのこうのと言っているかと思われます。

英語の翻訳お願いします。相手のアカウントがどうのこうのと言っているかと思われます。 would you pls relist this pochette I have a buyer that filed a dispute against my paypal account and now I have negative amount on my account. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し落札されました。 入金前に落札者より、下記メールが届きました。 随分と謝っておりますが、要はキャンセルと言う事でしょうか? お手数ですが、翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 can you cancell this order i am having a problem . with pay pall sorry for any problem i am not happy to tell you . this . i wish i can purchase this but at this time i cant .. i am so sorry this i feel so bad to do this sorry sorry sorry . thank you for your understanding again i am so sorry

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトで翻訳したらばらばらでした。

英語が得意な方、翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトで翻訳したらばらばらでした。 I'm sorry I think I am confused how much is shipping?I thought it was 19.99 it keeps coming up as 50.00 can you check and make sure its not a error.

• 英語に詳しいい方、翻訳おねがいします。

英語に詳しいい方、翻訳おねがいします。 I've been a returning customer! All the bags I've bought & received were fine. But this Keepall was damaged when you fold the bag. The leather crease is bent & bit broken. What do I do? I've never had a problem with your bags.

• 英語翻訳!

i want you to write the letter on the card,is this ok? と来ました英語翻訳お願いします 手紙を書いた上でカードが欲しいみたいな感じですか? please written and stamped on it は、 書いて切手を貼ってくださいで大丈夫ですか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。アメリカ人の大学生からのメール内容です。

英語の翻訳おねがいします。アメリカ人の大学生からのメール内容です。 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。 I understand that and I am in total agreement. So is that a yes you are going to work out something with me so that I can get both bags? If not I may only be able to get one because I am starting college as a freshman soon (in 2 weeks) and won't be working.