高校英語問題集の解説と要約文

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 高校英語の問題集を解いています。解説、和訳などが欲しいです。
  • 問題集の解説や和訳などの協力をお願いします。
  • 解けない問題があります。協力してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【至急】 高校英語問題

高校英語の問題集を解いています。 分からない問題を載せたので、協力をお願いします!! 解説、和訳等があると大変助かります。 よろしくお願いします! 【A】 各組の英文の( )に共通して入れることのできる語を答えなさい。 (1)[a] I turned ( ) the volume of CD player.   [b] Karen often stays ( ) late to watch late-night programs. (2)[a] We spend weekends in Hakone from ( ) to ( ).  [b] As I arrived there too early, I killed ( ) at a coffee shop. (3)[a] The painter asked me ( ) my honest impression of his picture.  [b] FBI is short ( ) Federal Bureau of Investigation. 【B】 英文の意味が通るように、( )内の語句を並びかえなさい。 (1) He (to / knows / on / better / spend / than / all his money) gambling. (2) I think (less / person / selfish / more / every / is / or). 以上5問です。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

(1)[a] I turned (up) the volume of CD player.   [b] Karen often stays (up) late to watch late-night programs. (2)[a] We spend weekends in Hakone from (time) to (time). 時々  [b] As I arrived there too early, I killed (time) at a coffee shop. 時間潰し (3)[a] The painter asked me (for) my honest impression of his picture.  [b] FBI is short (for) Federal Bureau of Investigation.   【B】 英文の意味が通るように、( )内の語句を並びかえなさい。 (1) He knows better than to spend all his money on gambling.   ギャンブルに金をはたくほど馬鹿ではない。 (2) I think every person is selfish more or less. 多かれ少なかれ誰もが自己中心。

関連するQ&A

• 【至急】 高校英語問題

自信のない問題を載せました。 力を貸していただけると幸いです。 【A】 次の(   )内に入れる語句として最も適切なものを選び、記号で答えなさい。 (1) Sending some money was (   ) he could do for his aged parents. ア.a least   イ.at least   ウ.the least   エ.less (2) The man is a responsible and capable employee (   ) a delightful person to work with. ア.as well as   イ.better than   ウ.much better than   エ.superior to (3) He made (   ) his small income and was content with his life. ア.for   イ.off   ウ.away with   エ.the best of (4) Even if you are ill, don't take more medicine (   ). ア.than is necessary   イ.than necessary is   ウ.than necessary it is   エ.than is it necessary (5) Blondie wore her curly hair in the prettiest style (   ). ア.imagined   イ.imaginary   ウ.imaginable   エ.imagination 【B】 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、(   )内に最も適切な語を入れなさい。 (1) a) She is younger than he (   ) two years. b) She is two years (   ) to him. (2) a) His word once given was never broken. b) He was always as (   ) as his word. 【C】 次の英文の(   )内の語句を並べ替え、意味の通る英文にしなさい。 Democratic decisions are made by majority vote, which is based on the idea that ( is better than / of the few / of the many / that / the judgement ). 【D】 次の英文を日本語訳しなさい。 (1) Hardly anything in this field is free of controversy. (2) At issue is the degree to which humans are different from other creatures. 以上10問です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

Richard and Karen Carpenter were a brother and sister duo. They started out in the mid-sixties when they formed a band. Karen was the drummer and Richard played the keyboards. They were quickly noticed by a recording company after winning a talent contest. The group later became famous all over the world mostly because of Karen's beautiful voice. Their songs were easy to listen to and appealed to fans in many countries including Japan.Many of them went to the top of the pop charts in the 70's. Sadly,Karen suffered from a disorder called anorexia nervosa, a sickness which makes sufferers not want to eat enough to keep healthy. She died in 1983. "I Need to be in love"is about someone who feels she is unloved. 1.a)They were successful because they were brother and sister. b)It was their skill in playing instruments that was special. c)The fame of the duo rested on Karen's lovely voice. 2.a)They found fame in a few short years. b)They only became famous after many years. c)Most fans liked to listen to other groups. 3.a)They did badky in a song contest and were noticed. b)A recording company put them in a talent contest. c)Their success in a contest led to a recording career. 4.a)Their songs were popular but did not become hits. b)Many of their records were huge successes before 1965. c)They had lots of hits in the 1970's. 5.a)Karen died in a hospital for old people. b)The disease Karen had made her eat too mach. c)Karen had an eating disorder which led to her death.

• 【至急】 高校英語問題

宿題をやっています。 分からなかったり、自信のない問題を載せました。 協力して下さると光栄です。 【A】 次の空所に入れるのに最も適切なものを選び、記号で答えなさい。 The dictionary my brother lent me was (   ) new. ア.more than   イ.better than   ウ.as far as   エ.as good as 【B】 次の日本文にあうように(   )内の語句を並べ替えなさい。 彼は友人にそんな見え透いたウソをつくほどバカではない。 He ( an / better / such / than / his friends / obvious / knows / to tell / lie ). 【C】 次の英文を和訳しなさい。 (1) Most of them then try to figure out what it is about the English weather that is so fascinating. (2) It is true that people who cut their salt intake lowered their blood pressure, but where is the scientific proof that something other than salt reduction didn't do the trick? *intake 「摂取量」 (3) Is there any reason to believe that salt only is to blame for causing high blood pressure, which kills such a high number of Americans? 以上5問です。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の問題で分からないのがあるので教えてください。

(1)次の(a)と(b)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れてください。 (a) While my hands were still wet, he gave me his hand to shake. (b) ( ) my hands still wet, he gave me his hand to shake. (2)次の英文の( )には誤っている箇所がそれぞれ一つずつあります。それを指摘した上で、正しい形に直してください。 •Despite several calls (back and forth), it (is unclear) (whether) we are meeting (in the morning) of March 1st. •I'm (sure) many people (have) (lived) here (during) at least ten years. •(While) winter vacation (my friends and I) (are planning) (to join) a ski tour in Canada.

• 【大至急】 高校英語問題集の宿題

高校英語の問題集の宿題をやっています。 どうしても分からない問題、自信のない問題を載せました。 どうか知恵をお貸しください! 解説・和訳があるととても助かります!! 【A】( )に入る適切な語を選び、記号で答えなさい。 (1) She has a lot of jewels and keeps some precious ( ) in her safe. a) that b) one c) those d) ones 【B】日本文の意味に合うように、( )に適語を入れなさい。 (2) 長旅なので、交替で運転したほうがいいと思いませんか。 It's a long trip, so we should take ( ) driving, don't you think? 【C】日本文の意味に合うように、( )内の語句を並べかえなさい。 (3) その役者はすべてのセリフを簡単に覚えてしまった。 ( all / ease / memorized / lines / the actor / with / his ). (4) 私たちが現在使っているコンピュータは1980年代のものとはかなり違う。 The computers ( those / we / quite / from / are / use / different / now ) of the 1980's. (5) あの有名なロックグループのリードボーカルは私の友人の1人だ。 The lead vocalist of ( of / famous / mine / is / that / friend / a / rock group ). (6) 僕は、彼女がこの件に関係があったと言おうとしているわけではない。 I don't ( do / to / suggest / had something / she / mean to / that ) with this case. 【D】次の会話を完成させるのに最も適切なものをa)~h)からそれぞれ選び、記号で答えなさい。 A : Janet, how do you like your new apartment? B : I love it. (7)( ) A : Sounds good. How's the neighborhood? B : (8)( ) There are two train stations near by and I can walk to the supermarket in two minutes. A : Wow, I wish I could walk to my supermarket. I have to ride my bike to shop for groceries. B : Yeah, actually I don't need to ride my bike anymore. (9)( ) A : Well, you still have your bike, right? How about going for a ride this weekend? B : Oh, that's a good idea. (10)( ) a) It's kind of far from my place. b) Unfortunately I sold my bicycle. c) It's very convenient. d) Everything is within walking distance. e) I heard it's going to rain. f) It's much bigger than my old place. g) There are no supermarkets in the area. h) I need to get some exercise. よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の問題を教えて下さい。

You can spend a (1) day discovering treasures on three levels of spectacular shopping! (A)all (B)whole (C)every (D)each We're home to some of the finest stores in the world. A multi-million dollar renovation (2) transformed Shopping World into the most dynamic shopping environment in the northeast. (A)was (B)is (C)has (D)had 上記(1)、(2)の空欄に(A)~(D)の中から正しい語句を当てはめ、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。

• 英語の文法問題について質問です

彼が自分の才能を無駄にしていることを考えると、どうも我慢出来ないという文があり 英文は「It's more than I can bear to think of his wasting his talents.という英文になるらしいのですが この文のはIt'sは形式主語で真主語はto think of his wasting his talentsであり more than I can bearは形容詞的に考えれば良いのでしょうか?

• 【至急】 高校英語問題

自信のない問題を載せました 力を貸してください! 【A】 次の(   )内に当てはまる語句を選びなさい。 (1) I am sure we will be able to rebuild our village from ruin by (   ) our efforts. ア.putting   イ.using   ウ.having   エ.uniting (2) We know quite well that time flies, but few of us make the (   ) of time. ア.little   イ.least   ウ.most   エ.much (3) The (   ) thought that she would be late for the airplane made her feel sick. ア.only   イ.little   ウ.mere   エ.minimal 【B】 次の英文の誤っている部分を指摘して、訂正しなさい。 私たちは今は帰れない。お客さんがみんな帰ってしまうまでここにいなくてはならない。 We cannot leave now; we must stay here by the time all the guests have gone. 【C】 次の英文の「its surface」以下を省略されている語を補って主語と動詞のそろった文に書き換えなさい。 Divide an animal's length, breadth, and height each by ten; its weight is reduced to a thousandth, but its surface only to a hundredth. 【E】 次の英文を日本語訳しなさい。 (1) Because it was the woman's task in Victorian America to sustain this value system in an increasingly industrial and menacing world, music, women, and the piano became closely associated, even into the twentieth century. (2) Most of the other tasks, however, were assigned to a group's members irrelevant of one's sex, because a family, including small children, generally needed to act together to survive economically in tight circumstances. (3) Secondly, most of the women who worked for wages outside the house tended to come from the least fortunate families in which the husbands, expected to be wage earners, were sick, dead, unemployed or too lowly paid. 【F】 次の日本文を(   )内の指示に従って英語に訳しなさい。 (1) 昨日彼らが話し合ったことはすべて、これから解決されなければならない。 (remainを用いて) (2) トムが来年メアリーと結婚する予定だなんて、私はほとんど思わなかった。 (Littleで始めて) 以上10問です よろしくお願いします

• 【至急】高校英語課題・関係詞

高校2年生です。 課題に出された問題の中でいくつか分からない問題があるので、載せます。 力をお貸しください!! 解説を添えて下さると、とてもありがたいです!! <A> ( )に入る適語を選び、記号で答えなさい。  That green house on the hill is very different from ( ) it was 20 years ago.   a) one  b) which  c) that  d) what <B> 英文の意味が通るように、( )内の語句を並び替えなさい。 (1) I'm sure the day (they / will / your / when / appreciate / come) art. (2) I want to get (Hawaiian shirt / you / the / as / are / same) wearing. (3) You (invite / to / you / can / whoever / like) your birthday party. <C> 次の会話を完成させるのに最も適切なものを選び、記号で答えなさい。 A : I was moved to tears by his song. B : (   ) He is really a great singer.  a) So did I.  b) So I did.  c) So was I.  d) So I was. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題

比較の単元の問題なんですけど、わかったら教えてください、お願いします。 できれば訳と間違っている理由も・・・ 次の英文で間違っている個所がそれぞれ一つある、その部分を指摘し正しい 形に直せ。 1.Because there are less members present tonight than there were last night,we must wait until the next meeting to vote. 2.Although both of them are trying to get the scholarship ,she has the highest grades. 3.Absolute zero is the theoretical temperature at which the atoms and molecules of a substance have the less possible energy. 4.In spite of his age,his behavior at the party was as childish as a young kid. 5.Even when I was a small child,I couldn't help thinking that classical music is superior than other types of music.