【至急】高校英語問題の解説と要約

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 宿題をやっています。分からなかったり、自信のない問題を載せました。
  • 次の空所に入れるのに最も適切なものを選び、記号で答えなさい。The dictionary my brother lent me was (   ) new.
  • 次の日本文にあうように(   )内の語句を並べ替えなさい。彼は友人にそんな見え透いたウソをつくほどバカではない。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【至急】 高校英語問題

宿題をやっています。 分からなかったり、自信のない問題を載せました。 協力して下さると光栄です。 【A】 次の空所に入れるのに最も適切なものを選び、記号で答えなさい。 The dictionary my brother lent me was (   ) new. ア.more than   イ.better than   ウ.as far as   エ.as good as 【B】 次の日本文にあうように(   )内の語句を並べ替えなさい。 彼は友人にそんな見え透いたウソをつくほどバカではない。 He ( an / better / such / than / his friends / obvious / knows / to tell / lie ). 【C】 次の英文を和訳しなさい。 (1) Most of them then try to figure out what it is about the English weather that is so fascinating. (2) It is true that people who cut their salt intake lowered their blood pressure, but where is the scientific proof that something other than salt reduction didn't do the trick? *intake 「摂取量」 (3) Is there any reason to believe that salt only is to blame for causing high blood pressure, which kills such a high number of Americans? 以上5問です。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

【A】 エ as good as 私の兄(弟)が私に貸してくれた辞書は、新品同様でした。 * as good as new http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=as+good+as+new&ref=sa 【B】 He knows better than to tell his friends an obvious lie. * know better than to http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=know+better+than+to&ref=sa 【C】 (1) それから、彼らのほとんどは、イギリスの天気についていったい何がそれほど魅力的なのか理解しようとします。 (2) 彼らの塩分の摂取量を減らした人々の血圧が下がったのは、本当ですが、塩分を減らしたこと以外の何かが、効果を上げなかったという科学的証拠はどこにあるでしょうか?(塩分摂取以外の血圧低下の原因もあったかもしれない、という反語。) (3) とても多くのアメリカ人の死亡原因となっている高血圧を引き起こす犯人が塩だけであると信じる理由があるのでしょうか?

その他の回答 (2)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

#2.です。訂正です。スミマセン。 【B】 He knows better than to tell his friends 【such】 an obvious lie. の様にして下さい。1語抜けていました。

回答No.1

※本題ではありませなが、「光栄」は、(特に偉い人から)褒められた時に使う言葉ですよ。手伝いのお礼に使う言葉ではありません。 【A】 エ.as good as new で「新品同様」 【B】 He knows better to tell his friends such an obvious lie. 【C】 次の英文を和訳しなさい。 (1) 彼らの大部分はやがて、美しいイギリスの天気で最も肝心なものを理解しようとする。 ※イギリスは天候不順で有名。イギリスの天気のどこが美しいと言えるのか、見所を探すのが難しいということ。 (2) 塩分の摂取量を減らした人達は血圧を下げるのは確かである。しかし、塩分を控えること以外のことではその作用が起きないという科学的な証明がどこにあろうか。 ※塩は高血圧の原因であるが、血圧を下げるのは塩を減らすことだけなのか。 (3) 塩分だけが高血圧を引き起こす唯一の原因であるとする理由はあるのか。その高血圧で大勢のアメリカ人が命を落としているのであるが。 ※高血圧は大勢のアメリカ人の死因であるのだが、その原因は塩分だけなのか。

関連するQ&A

• 【至急】 高校英語問題

自信のない問題を載せました。 力を貸していただけると幸いです。 【A】 次の(   )内に入れる語句として最も適切なものを選び、記号で答えなさい。 (1) Sending some money was (   ) he could do for his aged parents. ア.a least   イ.at least   ウ.the least   エ.less (2) The man is a responsible and capable employee (   ) a delightful person to work with. ア.as well as   イ.better than   ウ.much better than   エ.superior to (3) He made (   ) his small income and was content with his life. ア.for   イ.off   ウ.away with   エ.the best of (4) Even if you are ill, don't take more medicine (   ). ア.than is necessary   イ.than necessary is   ウ.than necessary it is   エ.than is it necessary (5) Blondie wore her curly hair in the prettiest style (   ). ア.imagined   イ.imaginary   ウ.imaginable   エ.imagination 【B】 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、(   )内に最も適切な語を入れなさい。 (1) a) She is younger than he (   ) two years. b) She is two years (   ) to him. (2) a) His word once given was never broken. b) He was always as (   ) as his word. 【C】 次の英文の(   )内の語句を並べ替え、意味の通る英文にしなさい。 Democratic decisions are made by majority vote, which is based on the idea that ( is better than / of the few / of the many / that / the judgement ). 【D】 次の英文を日本語訳しなさい。 (1) Hardly anything in this field is free of controversy. (2) At issue is the degree to which humans are different from other creatures. 以上10問です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題がわかりません教えてください

英語の問題がわかりません教えてください 教えてください、解説があるととてもありがたいです 次の英文を日本語に訳しなさい Run as fast as you can. The sky became darker and darker. I wanted to speak English as well as she could. My grandfather is worse than he was yesterday. This stone is almost five times as heavy as that one. 次の2つの文が同じ内容となるように空欄を埋めなさい The Shinano is the longest river in Japan. The Shinano is □ □ any □ river in Japan. No other student in his class is as handsome as Bill. Bill is □ □ □ other student in his class. your camera is better than mine. □ camera is not so □ □ □ He prefers oranges to apples. He □ oranges □ □ apples. 多いですけどよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の表現でおかしいところをおしえてください。

In the experiment of administering Isoprenaline to a rat, rat's heart rate went up. This shows that Isoprenaline stimulates a sympathetic nerve. And it shows that Isoprenaline caused decrease in blood pressure. In the experiment of administering to a rat, showed that cocaine caused decrease in rat’s haert rate. On the other hands, its blood pressure was increased. Thus it is suggested that Cocain stimulates parasympathetic nerve which is involved in the decreasing of heart rate and central nerve which lead to increase of blood pressure.

• 代名詞の必要性

英作文を書きました。 I think buying a place to live is better than renting a place. ネイティブの先生に、 I think buying a place to live is better than renting. ←' a place 'is redundant. と添削してもらいました。 また日本人の先生には、 I think that it is better to purchase residence than rent it. と添削してもらいました。 ということは、 I think buying a place to live is better than renting it. としても文章はおかしくありませんか?it はつけてもつけなくても大丈夫でしょうか? どなたか、解答をお願いします。

• 英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。

英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。 (  )内から最も適切な語(句)を選んでください。 (1)He has been working(1.till,2.before,3.since)he finished school. (2)Strike(1.after,2.while,3.till)the iron is hot. (3)We were just about to go out,(1.since,2.when,3.before)it began to rain. (4)He did not come(1.before,2.since,3.until)the meeting was half over. (5)Tom cleans his teeth(1.before,2.until,3.by the time)he goes to bed. (6)Hardly had he arrived(1.that,2.when,3.after)he started complaining. (7)(1.Since,2.Until,3.Once)you begin, you must continue. (8)(1.For,2.If,3.Because)it was too cold, we didn’t stay outside long. (9)(1.Though,2.Before,3.Since)you can’t answer the question, we had better ask someone else. (10)(1.In case,2.Such that,3.Now)he is over sixty, he is going to retire. (11)He took a taxi(1.so that,2.such that,3.for fear that)he wouldn’t late for the meeting. (12)I’ll take an umbrella(1.so that,2.in order that,3.in case)it rains. (13)They are(1.so,2.such,3.too)good friends that they share all they have. (14)You won’t be in time(1.so long as,2.unless,3.though)you start at once. (15)You may stay here(1.as far as,2.as soon as,3.as long as)you keep quiet. (16)(1.But,2.As,3.Though)his left leg was broken, he went on walking. (17)Child(1.but,2.as,3.Even,4.if)he is, he can answer the question. (18)One group of children was quiet, (1.according as,2.while,3.as though)the second group was very noisy. (19)She became more and more beautiful(1.when,2.as,3.after)she grew up. (20)(1.Either,2.Even if,3.Whether)you like it or not, you’ll have to do it.

• これでいいでしょうか??

比較の書き換えの問題です。 (1)I like coffee better than tea.(preferを用いて) →I prefer cofee to tea. (2)Fresh coffee is better than instant coffee.(superiorを用いて) →Fresh cofee is superior to instant coffee. (3)This camera is less expensive than that one.(原級を用いて)  →This camera is not as expensive as that one. どなたかお願いします!!

• 「itが何を指すか応えよ」という問題が解けません

(itの意味が文中に含まれているかわからないので、例文を2題挙げます。回答いただくのは1つだけでかまいません。) 1.experiments have shown that people perceive information more readily and recall it better when it is relevant to their self-schemas. 2.we know this because it is easier to reestablish the conditioned response after it has been "extinguished" than it was to establish it in the first place. これらのitが何を指しているのかわかりません。 代名詞(it,this等…)をうまく訳す事が出来なくて、いつも苦労しています。 なんとなく、「これかな?」というのはあるのですが、断言が出来ません。 代名詞を訳す時にどうやって判断すればいいんでしょうか?教えて下さい。

• 英語の問題です!

英語の問題です!! It`s getting (dark/darker/darkest)and darker outside. Here are two caps. Which is the (cheap/cheaper/cheapest)of the two? I am willing to pay as (most/many/much) as 60000 yen for that old record. (1)私はプールで泳ぐよりも海で泳ぐ方が好きだ。 I()swimming in the sea()swimming in a pool. (2)数学に関してはケイコの方がジャックより優れている。 Keiko is superior ( ) Jack in math. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適当な語を入れなさい。 (1)She is an artist rather than a photographer( )an artist. (2)As soon as I began to read,the telephone rang. ( )( )had I begun to read than the telephone rang. (1)彼女の親切な言葉に、私はいっそう彼女のことが好きになった。 I came to like her(for/kind/more/all/her/the/words) (2)一生懸命に勉強すればすれほど、彼女のテストの点数は上がった。 (she/the/studied,/scores/harder/higher/the)she got on the test. (3)彼は準備もせずにテストを受けるほど愚かではない。 He(take/better/to/without/than/knows/exams/preparation). (1)家族の中では私の兄のジャックが2番目に早く起きる。 (2)私の学校は妹の学校の2倍の大きさだ。

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.This laptop computer has greater processing power (  ) of the same type. (1)of all the computers (2)with other computers (3)than any computers (4)than any other computer 2.The concert was so popular that (  ) fewer than 15,000 people came to see it. (1)any (2)no (3)over (4)those 3.New York City police say that (  ) 4.5 million people watched today's parade. (1)such many as (2)so much as (3)too many as (4)as many as

• 文法問題

次の英文の( )に入る最も適切な番号と、その番号を選んだ理由を教えて下さい。 出来たら訳もお願いします。 In the last several years, there has been a movement to democratize the English language, ( ), to popularize it. (1)for example (2)such as (3)that is (4)thus