English Tour Guide: Sensational and Natural Scenes in Kyoto

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the beauty of Kyoto's natural landscapes and stunning artwork through this English tour guide. Join us as we explore spacious window spaces that offer panoramic views and immerse ourselves in the enchanting snow scenery visible through 180-degree angles. Don't miss the chance to see the hidden signs and structures, including a fascinating XX, which add intrigue to the experience. Finally, we'll unravel the mystery behind the vague yet captivating artwork, revealing that it depicts the charming streets of Kyoto.
  • Join this English tour guide to experience the hidden gems of Kyoto. From spacious window spaces that allow you to appreciate fine details and feel the changing seasons, to breathtaking snow scenery visible through 180-degree angles, this tour will leave you in awe of Kyoto's natural beauty. Discover hidden signs and structures that add to the intrigue, including a fascinating XX. Unravel the mystery of a captivating artwork, revealing the picturesque streets of Kyoto hidden within the haze.
  • Experience the wonders of Kyoto through this English tour guide. Witness the intricate details in artwork that may have gone unnoticed, followed by a visit to window spaces that offer panoramic views of the changing seasons. During winter, be mesmerized by the captivating snow scenery visible through 180-degree angles. Explore the hidden signs and structures, including a mysterious XX. Finally, unravel the secrets of a mesmerizing artwork that surprisingly depicts the charming streets of Kyoto.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ツアーガイド用の英語(口語) 少々添削のお願い 

海外からの来客を案内してまわる為、原稿を作成してます。 以下の部分(自信ない個所の切り抜き)の直し、お知恵を拝借したいです! 自分で努力した英語をつけてみましたが、おそらく不自然です。 1)それでは、目を凝らしても小さな点が(絵画の中に)見えない方は、 次は季節を感じる広い場所(大きな窓)をご紹介しますので私についてきてください。 Then, for you who can't see fine dots in the picture, I'd like to introduce window space with spacious sason scenary.(?) Follow me! 2)冬になると窓越しに素敵な雪景色が180度の視界で見えるのです。 Snow scenery can be seen 180 degree angle in winter through this window. 3)外壁の看板は、この角度から見えないのですが帰りに外から見てください。これがその写真です。 The plate can't be seen from this distance. Please check it when you are going out today.Here is a picture of it. 4)そして、やはり見えないのですが、この下には××があります。 Though, also we can't find, XX is constructed below. 5)(絵画をさして)このもやもやした部分、何に見えますか? ・・・実は、京都の街並みです。そういわれたら、突然京都の街並みに見えてきましたね? Could you recognize this voguish something? This is a rows of houses in Kyoto. After hearing so, is houses appearing in the picture?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddd01a
  • ベストアンサー率26% (37/139)
回答No.1

1)日本語の意味がどうもわからないのでちょっと変えさせていただきました 小さな点々が見えなくても、まあいいでしょう。私についてきてください、別のものを紹介しますので。 それは大きなスペースです。眺めの美しい(scenic)大きな窓です。 If you can't see the small dots in the picture, never mind. Follow me, I'll show you something else. It's a big space. (There is a) Big window with a scenic view. 2)冬になると窓越しに素敵な雪景色が180度の視界で見えるのです。 In winter, you can see a wonderful snowy view through this window, 180 degrees all around. 3)これがその外の看板の写真です。この角度から見えないのですが帰りに外から見てください。 This is a picture of the sign outside. You can't see the sign outside from here (this angle). Have a look on your way out. 4)そして、やはり見えないのですが、この下には××があります。 We can't see it from here either but there's XX down there. 5)(絵画をさして)このもやもやした部分、何に見えますか? ・・・実は、京都の街並みです。そういわれたら、突然京都の街並みに見えてきましたね? This blurry bit, what do you think it is? It's actually meant to be Kyoto. Now I've said it, does it look like the town of Kyoto? A set of houses over here?

mayu027
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!お礼が遅くなってしまいました。 参考にさせていただきます!!

関連するQ&A

• 館内ツアーの英語 修正のお願い(1/2)

引き続き、、、 海外からの来客を案内してまわる為、原稿を作成してます。 以下の部分を英語にしたく、口語の英語のお得意な方の、お知恵を拝借したいです! 自分で努力した英語をつけてみましたが、おそらく不自然なので、修正いただきたいです。 1)それでは、目を凝らしても小さな点が(絵画の中に)見えない方は、   次は季節を感じる広い場所(大きな窓)をご紹介しますので私についてきてください。 Then, for you who can't see fine dots in the picture, I'd like to introduce window space with spacious sason scenary.(?) Follow me! 2)冬になると窓越しに素敵な雪景色が180度の視界で見えるのです。 Snow scenery can be seen 180 degree angle in winter through this window. 3)外壁の看板は、この角度から見えないのですが帰りに外から見てください。これがその写真です。 The plate can't be seen from this distance. Please check it when you are going out today.Here is a picture of it. 4)そして、やはり見えないのですが、この下には××があります。 Though, also we can't find, XX is constructed below. 5)(絵画をさして)このもやもやした部分、何に見えますか? ・・・実は、京都の街並みです。そういわれたら、突然京都の街並みに見えてきましたね? Could you recognize this voguish something? This is a rows of houses in Kyoto. After hearing so, is houses appearing in the picture?

• 英文添削のお願いです。

英文添削お願いします。 文書が長いので部分的でも結構です。 よろしくお願いします。 She gives you a short tour in my house. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a lavatory on the 1st floor. A place you use is the bathroom and the lavatory. Here is the lavatory. There is one on the 2nd floor, too. Here is a light switch. It’s hard to make out a little. After you use it, pull or push this lever to flush the lavatory with only this paper. But be careful not to flush anything else, Here is a bathroom. We Japanese do not only take the shower, sit in the bathtub. But only sit in the bathtub, never put a soap into the bathtub. This lever regulate a temperature of water from shower. And this lever give you a water. When you sit a bathtub, if you do not feel a hot in the bathwater, push this button to make it hot. You have to cover with this panel, before you go out of the bathroom. There are a living room and a dining room, a lavatory on the 2nd floor. We have an every meal in this dining room and feel at home in this living room with my family. This lavatory is same as 1st. There are 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor. One is your room. You’ll have lived here with her. That’s all. Do you have any question?

• 日本語→英語 添削をお願いします。

英訳で困っています。よろしくお願いします。 この写真はもうすぐはじまる展覧会の搬入の様子です。これは大きな鉄のかたまりです。 私たちは別の作業で彼のお手伝いをしているところです。 This picture is for the sending in of exhibits upcoming . This is the big mass of iron. We are heiping him by other works.

• 拙い英文の添削をお願い致します

外国の方へのファンレターを辞書や翻訳機を使って頑張って自分なりに書いたのですが、英語が大変苦手な為、相手に対して失礼な表現になっていないかとても心配です。 ちゃんと文章になっているのかも怪しくて困っています。 どなたか英語が得意な方、添削をお願いできないでしょうか? どうか、アドバイスを宜しくお願い致します。 How are you? Please forgive me for sending this unexpected letter to you. (突然手紙を送る失礼をお許し下さい) My name is ○○. (私の名前は○○です) I'm writing to you for the first time. (初めて貴方に手紙を書きます) I am Japanese girl of your fans. (私は日本の女の子で、貴方のファンです) Although I'm with poor English, I hope you'll read this letter. (私は英語が苦手ですが、手紙を読んで頂ける事を願っています) I met with the『 Gift Of The Magi 』of picture book at the bookstore. (私は書店で絵本の『賢者の贈り物』に出会いました) I became fan of your picture from there. (そこから貴方の絵のファンになりました) The cover of The Gift of the Magi went into eyes time at the bookstore, the heart was charmed strongly (書店で『賢者の贈り物』の表紙が目に入った瞬間、心が強く惹かれました。) The picture of your beautiful warm look, I was spilling tears. (貴方の美しく、温かな眼差しのある絵に涙がこぼれました) Your picture helped the heart that lost my color. (貴方の絵は私の色を失った心を救ってくれました) I was Christmas that I met to your picture. (私が貴方の絵と出会ったのはクリスマスでした) Your picture I met, seemed like a gift from Santa Claus to me. (貴方の絵と出会えた事は、私へのサンタ・クロースからの贈り物のように思えました) Your picture is as to Ole Lukøje of fairy of sleep and show the world of various color to me. (貴方の絵は眠りの妖精オーレ・ルゲイエのように、私に様々な色彩の世界を見せてくれました) Your picture is a precious treasure to me. (貴方の絵は私にとって、尊い宝物です) Many things happen in one's life, but having found your picture is happiest of all to me." I sincerely appreciate! (多くの事が人生の中で起こりますが、貴方の絵と出会えた事が最大の幸せです) (ささやかなお願いですが) I am very glad if I can have an answer. (貴方からお返事を頂けると、とても嬉しく思います) If you do, that'll be my best treasure!! (一生の宝物にします) Thank you for reading a letter in spite of a busy schedule. (お忙しい中、読んで頂き有難うございました) I'm always your fan. (いつまでも貴方のファンです) I wish your happiness from Japan. (日本から、貴方の幸せをお祈りしています) .

• 自分の気持ちを英語しました。添削して頂きたいです。

『世界中探したってあなたほど魅力的な女性はいない。 世界中探したって、あなたほど好きになれる・・・愛せる女性は見つからないと思う・・・』 という日本語文なのですが、 自分なりに英訳をしてみました。 『There is no one in this world as attractive as you. There will be no one in this world I will love more than you.』 何か変なところがあれば教えて欲しいです。 お願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 ネットで海外にレンズを販売し、そのあとのメールのやり取りです。 Helo Friend, Anyone can't repaired this lens,because there is not mechanical problem.problem is in Lens Element.Those aren't repaired. You have mentioned, tinny Haze in this lens.but they are not Haze.one Lens Element is already dead .If you can supply me Last Two Lens Element.I don't want your money.so please try to understand this.Thanks Have a nice day! よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の添削をお願い致します。

研究者の博士:We'll be able to discover new resources,我々は新しい資源を発見できる energy sources, which will revitalize our own.我々自身を活性化するだろうエネルギー源 This is our chance to learn more about our planet and maybe even save it. 地球をもっと知り地球さえ救えるチャンスだろう - And I'm sure you all would agree that even if such a...あなた方が同意するのは間違いない 会社のお偉方:Victor Von Doom is on here.ビクター・フォン・ドゥームが載ってる 博士:He started this project and devoted a decade of his life to it.彼はこのプロジェクトを始め人生の十年を捧げた お偉方:- He deserves to be in jail.- 彼は刑務所にいて当然だ 博士:- He deserves another chance.- 彼にもう1度チャンスを I believe he and Reed can finally get us there.最終的に彼とリードを得られると思ってる お偉方:We want to support you Franklin,but you put a lot of faith in these kids. 我々は君に支えて欲しいが君はこの子供達に信頼をよせてる 博士:I put all my faith in them.私は彼らを高く評価してる 博士は家に帰るとそこには以前の弟子のビクターがいました。 ビクター:Well, if you came to ask for help,あなたが助けを求めに来たなら ビクター: it'd be better you didn't insult both of us and turned back around. ビクター:あなたが我々2人を侮辱しないで引き返したのは賢明だ I told you I'm done working for you and your employers.俺はあんたと会社の為に働くのはやめたと言ったはずだ You can't do a thing without their permission, yes?あんたは彼らの許可なしでは何もできない そう? 博士:They'll stay out of my way this time, trust me.私のやり方に口を挟まない 信じろ ビクター:It's not you I don't trust.あー 俺が信用しないのはあんたじゃない 研究所に戻ります。 スーザン:Amazing you didn't black out the entire western hemisphere. 西半球全体を眼中に置かないあなたにびっくり You basically ripped a hole in the fabric of space-time with unspec'd components and no supervision.不特定の分析と指示なしで リード:Yeah, that was... an accident.あー それは...予期しない偶然で And if by accident you upped the power you would have created a run-away reaction 偶然に電力を上げたなら暴走反応を引き起こしてるはず that opened a black hole and swallowed the entire planet. ブラックホールを開けて地球全体を飲み込んだ

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

ある方に英語で手紙を書きましたが、年上の方ですし、失礼がないように・・と思いまして、次の内容を添削していただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。 カッコ内は意図と補足です。 I've just read XXX(雑誌名), issue 1 2003! The magazine is one of my favorite and I think it is very sophisticated in Japanese magazine. (XXX雑誌の1月号を読みました。その雑誌は日本の雑誌の中でも洗練されていると思いますし、私の好きな雑誌の1つです) Especially this cover story is XXXX(特集されてる内容). I can't buy it! (特にその号はXXXXの特集だったので、私は買わずにはいられませんでした!) I'm pleasure to know that the story of the meeting for you and XXXX by the magazine. I've never heard it. (その雑誌であなたとXXXX<特集されている人>との出会いなどを知ることができて、とてもうれしかったです) Do you have the magazine? I think you received it from the publisher. Just in case, if you have not the magazine, please let me know. (多分、出版社から雑誌を受け取っているとはおもうのですが、もし持ってなかったらお知らせください) Thank you for your time. (手紙を読んでくれてありがとうございます) 以上ですが、ご不明な点がありましたら、補足をしていただければ幸いです。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 非常に長いですが宜しければ添削お願い致します;

お世話になっております;; 宜しければ以下の文章の添削をお願いしますm(UU;)m 文節の意味が伝わりやすくなるように一気にひと続きの文章を訳してから見て頂こう・・・とかしてましたらかなり長くなってしまいました; 非常に長いですが宜しければ添削お願い致します; 【以下、マヤ暦の地球最後の日の予言が終わったのを受けての文章です。】 l would love to think of this saga to be just the beginning and let us all live like tomorrow will be the end of the world! 僕はこの予言を明日は世界の終わりだと思って人生を(より良く)生きる始まりだと考えたい。 As long as we are still ALIVE, let’s go out and make a positive difference to this planet! 僕達がまだ生きてる限り、外に出てこの地球をポシティブに変えていこう! ’STOP’ wasting time doing useless things and start learning on how to develop good habits and enjoy the journey while doing‘Meaningful ’ things! 無駄な事に時間をムダにするには止めて、良い習慣を作る方法を学ぶ事を始めよう!「有意義な」事をしながら(人生と言う)旅を楽しもう! Last of all, I wish to express my greatest appreciation to all of you for my quiet 2012. 最後に僕は僕の平和だった2012年において君達全ての人たちに最大限の感謝を表わしたいと思う。 I am indeed very happy to have the chance to visit various cities to meet so many of you… 僕はさまざまな街に訪れて君達、多くの人に出会える機会があって本当に幸せだった。 Honestly, receiving the 2012 Top 10 Asia Artist Award is nothing many of you… 正直言って、君達がいなければ2012年、アジアアーティストアワーのトップ10には選ばれなかっただろう。 What made me proud that night was to be able to witness the support from so many of you and YES, I really miss those ‘BLING BLING’ light boards :-) 誇らしかった事は、あの夜、君達の多くからのサポートを目撃出来た事だよ。そうさ、僕は本当にあの”キラキラに輝く”ライトボードが恋しいんだ。 In my previous blog, I remember saying that some of you have already left the group but hey, many of you are still here!!! 僕の前のブログで僕はこんな事を言っていたと記憶してるよ。君達のうち幾人かはすでにこのグループから去ってしまった。けれどもさ、君達の多くはまだここに居るじゃないか!って。 Received many messages from you recently and happened to know to show upto proof to me that you’re still here and that the only thing changed is the way how you all supported me! 最近、君達から沢山のメッセージを受け取るよ。そしてそれは君達はまだここに居るという証明をはっきりと明確に僕に示し、そして君達みんなが僕をサポートしてくれる方法それだけしか変わらなかったと言う事を予期せずして僕に知らせる事になったんだ。