• ベストアンサー

日本語訳してください

I love to help out when we have to get ready for school activities. My French Teacher told me that I passed the test. My Algebra test went well too. I also had a test in Housing Class. Even though they were tests. I still had fun today How was your day? この英文を訳してください! よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

最初の1文が唐突で、ちょっと訳しにくいのですが。 学校の課外活動の準備をしないといけないときは、喜んでお手伝いします。 私のフランス語の先生は、私がテストに合格したと言いました。 代数のテストも、うまく行きました。家庭科でも、テストがあったんですよ。 テストがいっぱいだったけど、今日は楽しかったです。 あなたの1日はどんなでしたか?

Pigpen
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• この英文の訂正お願いしますm(。≧Д≦。)m

When I was a junior high school student, I told parents a lie. My teacher was returned tests me.But I hid that. I was asked for my parents, 'Did you back the tests?' 'No' I answered. Because I doesn't test well. I was so stupid as to tell a lie that might easily be found out.According to expectation, the game is up. My mother heard a friend's mother what returned tests. I had to listen to a long lecture. I deeply regretted what told a lie. 宜しくお願いします!!

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hi, sorry, by the time I got back to you I had sold out of all my copies! Thanks for your interest though.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Joseph Joffre, who had been Commander-in-Chief of the French army since 1911 and the Minister of War, Adolphe Messimy met on 1 August, to agree that the military conduct of the war should exclusively be the responsibility of the Commander-in-Chief. On 2 August, as small parties of German soldiers crossed the French border Messimy told Joffre that he had the freedom to order French troops across the German but not the Belgian frontier. Joffre sent warning orders to the covering forces near the frontier, requiring the VII Corps to prepare to advance towards Mühlhausen (French: Mulhouse) to the north-east of Belfort and XX Corps to make ready to begin an offensive towards Nancy. As soon as news arrived that German troops had entered Luxembourg the Fourth Army was ordered to move between the Third and Fifth armies, ready to attack to the north of Verdun. Operations into Belgium were forbidden to deny the Germans a pretext until 4 August when it was certain that German troops had already violated the Belgian border. To comply with the Franco-Russian Alliance Joffre ordered an invasion of Alsace-Lorraine on for 14 August, although anticipating a German offensive through Belgium.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Joseph Joffre, who had been Commander-in-Chief of the French army since 1911 and the Minister of War, Adolphe Messimy met on 1 August, to agree that the military conduct of the war should exclusively be the responsibility of the Commander-in-Chief. On 2 August, as small parties of German soldiers crossed the French border, Messimy told Joffre that he had the freedom to order French troops across the German but not the Belgian frontier. Joffre sent warning orders to the covering forces near the frontier, requiring the VII Corps to prepare to advance towards Mühlhausen (French: Mulhouse) to the north-east of Belfort and XX Corps to make ready to begin an offensive towards Nancy. As soon as news arrived that German troops had entered Luxembourg, the Fourth Army was ordered to move between the Third and Fifth armies, ready to attack to the north of Verdun. Operations into Belgium were forbidden, to deny the Germans a pretext until 4 August, when it was certain that German troops had already violated the Belgian border. To comply with the Franco-Russian Alliance, Joffre ordered an invasion of Alsace-Lorraine on for 14 August, although anticipating a German offensive through Belgium.

• ()内に適切な語を入れてください。

日本語の意味を表すように()内に適切な語を入れてください。 母はテレビを消すように私にいいました。 (1)My mother()()()turn off the TV. (2)先生は私たちに学校に遅刻しないように注意しました。 Our teacher() us ()() be late to school. (3)サリーはドアを閉めないように彼に頼みました。 Sally() him ()()shut the door. (4)きみに明日博多へ行ってもらいたいんだ。 I ()()()go to Hakata tomorrow (1)My mother(told)(me)(to)turn off the TV. (2)Our teacher(warned) us (not)(to) be late to school. (3)Sally(asked) him (not)(to)shut the door (4)I (want)(you)(to)go to Hakata tomorrow 解答してみたのですが合っていますか? 宜しく御願い致します。 .

• 日本語にして下さい。

Do you know last night I don't sleep ,,,I was thinking about you... I though I say wrong think to you I am sorry it's come from my heart please believe me you are sweet angel in my dream お互い英語が苦手でのやりとりです… 何となく意味は分かるのですが… I though からイマイチ何が伝えたいのか… 良ければ助けて下さい。 お願いします。

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい

日本語訳を教えて下さい When I decided to send my son to a regular Japanese elementary school, my friends and family in America asked if I was worried about stereotype that bullying is worse in Japan. I bullying, I told them it's a told them my son would be fine. And at first, he was happy and learning well. なんとなくはわかるんですがはっきりとは理解できず、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• 日本語に訳してください!

1 the cloud came over the city as thought waiting to spring on it. 2 to my test thought. 3 I wondered if my legs were not going to fail me. この3つお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください。お願いします。

it's almost christmas and I can't believe that 2 years already have passed. The are times that I am still thinking about you and wondering what you are doing. Maybe it's time to go to Asia again, because I am really missing the time I had in Asia.  Miss you 

• 日本語に訳して頂けますか?

日本語に訳して頂けますか? If you have books already then you won't need to get more made. I would go through the current contents though and do my own edit, you may need to add to it. よろしくお願いします