ジュニアハイの時に親に嘘をついてしまった私の愚行

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ジュニアハイの時に親に嘘をついてしまった私の愚行
  • テストの結果を親に話さずに隠していた私。でも、友人のお母さんにバレてしまいました。
  • 嘘をついてしまうほど愚かだった私。親に嘘がバレてしまい、長い説教を聞かされました。後悔しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文の訂正お願いしますm(。≧Д≦。)m

When I was a junior high school student, I told parents a lie. My teacher was returned tests me.But I hid that. I was asked for my parents, 'Did you back the tests?' 'No' I answered. Because I doesn't test well. I was so stupid as to tell a lie that might easily be found out.According to expectation, the game is up. My mother heard a friend's mother what returned tests. I had to listen to a long lecture. I deeply regretted what told a lie. 宜しくお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

When I was a junior high school student, I told my parents a lie. My teacher returned tests to me but I hid them. My parents asked me, 'Did you get your tests back?' 'No,' I answered because I didn't do well on my tests. I was so stupid as to tell a lie that might soon be found out. As was expected, the game was up. My mother asked my friend's mother if her child got his (her) tests back and the answer was yes. She gave me a long lecture. I deeply regretted that I had told a lie to my mother. 以上でいかがでしょうか?

pinkpink111
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (1)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

この半分くらいのながさの英文を正確にかけるような練習をしたあと、この長さの文章をかく練習をすべき。 動詞主語の関係に注意してください。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の言い換え問題です!

英文の言い換え問題です! 1)My mother requested that I go shopping. →My mother (requested) (me) (to) (go) (shopping). 2)He saw the cat run out of the kitchen. →The cat was seen (it) (runs) out of he kitchen by him. 3)He told me that I should read the paragraph aloud. →He told () () () the paragraph aloud. 4)The parents made their sons paint the fence white. →Their sons () () () (paint) the fence (write) (by) the parents. 5)My parents permitted me to drive their car. →My parents () () () their car. 6)You are very kind to help me. →It is very kind (to) (you) () help me. 空欄が多いです。すみません;; 回答解説よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を直してください!m(。≧Д≦。)m

I'm not good at expressing my opinion. I don't like being in front of people. So I'm embarrassed at expressing myself in public . In others when I was in talks of a school, ' Do you have any good ideas about that?' was heard, I'm a lack of creativity, therefore a rather new idea was not able to imagine. I think I must exercise my imagination. Other reasons For most situations, I'm surprisingly tightly have no definite. Also, I often get carried to another's opinion. I want to overcome so that I don't have trouble when I can not refrain from expressing my opinion. 文法や、文章的におかしい所を指摘し直してください(/_;)

• 英語の問題がわかりません。教えてください><

次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。という問題が2問あります。 (1)a. The child denied having told a lie. b. The child denied that he ( ) ( ) a lie. (2)a. Ken regretted having given the singer's poster to Bob. b. Ken regretted that he ( ) ( ) the singer's poster to Bob. の2問がわかりません><1問でもいいのでわかる人がいらっしゃれば回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文のチェックをお願い致します…!!

長くなってしまうのですが、以下の文章であっているかどなたか確認して頂けると嬉しいです。 ☆のところがとても不安な箇所ですので、そこだけでも結構です。全体通して不安ですが。 The most important thing for me is my family. And I should cherish it. First, I thank my parents very much. I owe it to my parents that I could put myself to playing tennis in my junior high school and high school days. In the second year in high school, when I really wanted to leave club activities, my parents encouraged me to continue it. ☆1 At the time, if I was easily allowed to leave club activities, ここに"今の私はないと確信する"と入れたいのですがI'm sure...から続きません、教えて頂きたいです。 When my mother came and watched games, she looked at a tournament table and checked my next competitor. ☆2 I will be dutiful to my parents because I have done what I wanted to do. Second, I also thank my grandparents. I live with them. When I come home, I'm happy that there is someone at home. So I thank my grandmother very much because my parents and my grandfather work. My grandmother cares about me and my sister. ☆3 And she came to the piano concert for me. My grandfather died when I was in the second year in high school. I couldn't believe it because he has worked and been fine until he entered hospital. ☆4 I regretted going to the hospital few times. ↑お見舞いにほとんど行けなかったのが心残りだ、というような意味にしたいのですが、間違っている気がしてなりません。教えてください。 He also came to the piano concert every year, and seemed to look forward to it. So I'm happy that I can cherish my family and feel love from my family. I wish people in the world cherish their families. 長いですがどなたかよろしくお願い致します。 酷い文章で申し訳ありません。

• 英文の間違い指摘・訂正

1)When I asked Marsha if she was free,she spoke me that she had a lot of work to do. spoke→told? 2)I wonder why Anna looks so happily. She is having a big smile on her face. happily→happy? 3)About what time did you reach to the station yesterday afternoon. reach to→arrive? 英文の下に私の考えた答えを書いてみました。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 文法

英文で次のようなものを見つけました。when i returned to my country, i had no idea what was happening there. have+目的語1+目的語2 なんていうのはあるんですか? 同格のthatみたいに、同格のwhatみたいなのがあるんですか?

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。 おかしなところがあったら教えて下さい。 It was difficult for me to red music. What are you opinion of my English? Not knowing how to make a red beans, I asked my mother. です。 よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I live in a small apartment. Last week I went on vacation, and my mother kindly came by to water my plants. After my return she told me she was shocked to see my apartment, that I was a slob and wondered how could I live like that. how could I live like thatはhow I could live like thatでもどちらでも良いのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We reached our room in the hotel. A few minutes later I found that my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd that I had left my purse behind the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• 次の英文の意味の違いについて教えてください。

過去完了が使われている下の二つの英文の意味の違いについて詳しくお教えいただければ幸いです。大きな違いがあるらしいのです。 (1)I was told that my friends hadn't waited for me. (2)I was told that my friends hadn't been waiting for me. 上の二文です。よろしくお願いします。