• ベストアンサー

スラッシュの使い方

If you wish to browse the site using frames, visit /frames. の文におけるスラッシュには、どのような意味があるのでしょうか? 又、スラッシュを読む場合、andやorは発音するのでしょうか?

noname#160345
noname#160345
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

普通、スラッシュは、「あるいは」みたいな意味で使いますが、 ご質問の文は「このサイトをフレームを使って見たいのであれば、 /framesを見てください」という感じですよね。 ですから、この/framesはURLの最後の部分ではないかと思います。 声に出して読むときは、普通に「スラッシュ」と読みます。

noname#160345
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• スラッシュリーディングの教え方

お世話になります。 スラッシュが自分で入れられる様になるにはどうしたら良いの、と大学生から質問を受けました。 上から読み下す様になって長い年月が経つので、はて、聞かれてみるとどう答えて良いのか迷ってしまいました。 文頭に主語が来ているとは限らないので、単純に最初が主語とも言えない。文構造が解らない人、語彙や熟語の乏しい人、前置詞の持つ意味が曖昧な人には出来ないと思うのです。 効果的な指導法はありますか? Jane ate some pie and went to bed.みたいな単純な文なら問題ありませんが、この前も、 In the development of civilization the use of tools grew and multiplied.という文を、下し読みさせると、ぜんぜん出来ない。動詞はどれか、きくと、useだと言う、など文構造が解らないと手がつけられません。 「適当に、雰囲気でよむ」のではなく、下し読みで正確に意味を取れるようになった方、文構造を把握した上で、多読する、以外に何か効果的な方法、教材があれば、情報をお願いします。

• 米アマゾンに問い合わせたら、下記の文章が送られてき

米アマゾンに問い合わせたら、下記の文章が送られてきました。翻訳して読んだら大体わかりましたが、一応ちゃんとした日本語と言う言い方もおかしいかも知れませんが、訳してもらえませんか? Greetings from Amazon.com. You've written to an e-mail address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. If you wish to report a suspected spoofed e-mail or phishing attempt, please visit: http://www.amazon.com/phish If you wish to change your e-mail subscription preferences, please visit: http://www.amazon.com/unsubscribe If you have privacy concerns, you can view our Privacy Policy here: http://www.amazon.com/help/privacy If you need to contact Amazon Customer Service, please visit our Help pages at the address below and click the "Contact Us" button: http://www.amazon.com/help Please do not reply to this e-mail, as we are not able to respond personally to messages sent to this address. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon at Amazon.com. Sincerely, Amazon.com Customer Service http://www.amazon.com/ P.S. You received this message because Amazon.com received the following message:

• 英単語の意味を教えてください

以下の文のhookはどういう意味ですか? if ur used to water take the water out of the toilet!! if not, grab the roll and wipe. then put the roll back on the hook! just dont let anybody see you! 以下の文のBoratはどういう意味ですか? So you are like Borat? 以下の文のstickとclogはどういう意味ですか? stick all the toilet paper u can get your hands on down the hole in the toilet. Make sure you clog the hole. Then proceed to flush. 以下の文のmaterialはどういう意味ですか? You take the material and whipe 以下の文のppleはどういう意味ですか? pple are mean!! anyways when you are done "using thhe toilet"take like...4 squares, and fold them into 1 square and wipe it across the place where you...um..."pee" or "poo" よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文解釈の質問

Please contact us if you wish for these documents to be made available in a different format (large print etc.) and we will endeavour to accommodate your request. という文なのですが、 下の if you wish for these documents to be made available in a different format   という部分は、 if you wish that these documents are made available in a different format. と言い換え可能でしょうか? 変な質問ですみません。 どなたが教えていただけますと、助かります。

• 英文みてください。また、接続詞のような文がわかりません

もしパーティーに行きたかったら行ってね。 どっちでもいいなら(そうでないなら) 会いましょう。 If you want to go to the party you can, or not, Let's meet. (どっちでもいいなら、そうでないなら、の部分ですが or notという言い方でいいのですか?) それからなんですが、 Do you want to go to the party you can do. この文と最初の文の意味って違いますよね? 友達が同じと言うんですが、私には2つめの文は、 あなたは、パーティーに行きたい?行けるよ。 というような変な意味に思ってしまいますが 意味合いって同じなんですか?? お願いします

• 和訳教えてください

When in UK I can talk a few days holiday and drive if you want to visit anywhere いつUKに、私は少しの休みをいう事ができる(とれるという意味ですか?)もしあなたがいろいろと行きたいなら。 Need to have a better visit plan than before 前の計画よりもっといい計画が必要だ。 5 or 6, if stay 6 I go back 1 or 2 days before your birthday 5月6月。もし6月に滞在ならあなたのBDの1,2日前に戻る ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ もっと話したいという意味で I speak moreと打ったところ次の返事がきました when do you speak more, or you want to speak more? いつあなたはもっと話す、か、もっと話たいか(どっち?)

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I hope you will like it.I did some research and made sure it has all latest features of hair dryers. Please excuse me for being so poorly equipped. Are there other things you need to prepare for your trip? Ah money. Please don't bring any cash money ok? You won't need any money. And if you would need money you can always use credit card or debit card. And if you're in real problems Thanks to your visit, I'm happy to clean my house and tidy up some things. So that everything is ok for your visit. Although I still hope my new cleaning lady will come before the 1st of December :) I wish you were here to taste it ...

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 教えてください

If you ever went to Disneyland (or World) as a kid, you surely remember how exciting it was when Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and the other characters greeted you. この文のIf you ever went to DisneylandはIf you have ever been to....ではいけないのでしょうか?なぜ過去形なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• exclusive

That being said, you absolutely should be using condoms every single time you have a hookup. This is how you protect yourself from STDs. Even during oral sex. I know that sounds like a drag, but you can catch a multitude of STIs during oral. If you’re hooking up with someone, dating, and want them to be your boyfriend or if he wants to stop using condoms, you can ask him to get tested and be exclusive. ここでのexclusiveはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします