英文解釈の質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文解釈に関する質問があります。もし、これらの文書を別の形式(大きな文字など)で入手したい場合は、お問い合わせください。リクエストに対応するよう努めます。
  • 英文解釈の質問について、特定の文書を別の形式で提供してほしい場合は、お知らせください。私たちはその要求に応じるよう努めます。
  • 英文解釈に関する質問です。もし、これらの文書を異なる形式で利用したい場合は、お問い合わせください。お客様のリクエストにお応えするために努力します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文解釈の質問

Please contact us if you wish for these documents to be made available in a different format (large print etc.) and we will endeavour to accommodate your request. という文なのですが、 下の if you wish for these documents to be made available in a different format   という部分は、 if you wish that these documents are made available in a different format. と言い換え可能でしょうか? 変な質問ですみません。 どなたが教えていただけますと、助かります。

noname#182988
noname#182988
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

wish (that) 文は仮定法です。 今雨が降ってるけど「晴れだといいのに」 I wish it were fine. でも,wish to 原形は want/hope to 原形と同じで 普通に「これから~したい,することを願う」 だから,that 節を用いるなら if you hope (that) these documents are/will be made available in a different format want の後に that 節は来ないので, if you want these documents to be made available in a different format

noname#182988
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 wish(that)は、仮定法になるのですね。勉強になります。 そういう時は、 hope 、wish to 、want sth to vをつかうのですね。 ありがとうございます。 本当に、勉強させていただきました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文

Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime You are my heart Couldn't beat without you Could die without you You are my vitamine Need you now no more anything now Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime A fish in the sea called you A bird in the sky called you A tree in the ground called you A star in the universe called you Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime So I tell a lie 友達の英文です。訳して下さい

• 英文解釈について質問 12/12

What's your view on the music scene at present? Is there a crisis? 現在の音楽シーンをどうみていますか? 危機感を感じますか? Depends on what we are talking about. If we are talking about music itself, I cannot see a crises. There is a lot of stuff around. Maybe there isn’t a specific genre, which I find especially interesting, but everything is present at the same time. There is not a certain style which reflects these days - at least for me. Probably I have to do more research to find music, which I like. The reason simply might be the signal-to-noise ratio...it is easy to produce music and it became easier to present it to the public. So everybody has access to tons of great tracks - and of course also to pieces in which you are not interested in. Anyway, the music scene is becoming more and more a parallel world or worlds in itself, where different approaches to music coexist at the same time. That means, if you are looking for a particular style that overshadows the rest for a certain period - like punk, techno etc. did -then you might be perhaps disappointed. 下から4行目にある、 the music scene is becoming more and more ~あたりからわかりません。 worlds in itselfですが、itselfとは音楽のことですよね。音楽の中に世界がたくさんある(複数形)つまり、いろいろなジャンルが多くあるということでしょうか? そしてthat means, if you are ~ですが、 「つまりこういうことさ。もし、君が特定のスタイル??????このへんのかたまりがよくわかりません。例えばパンクやテクノやそのた諸々・・・。それだったら君はがっかりするだろうね。」と最後はつながっていくと思うのですが、どうもよくわかりません。それに did - thenのdidは何を意味しているのでしょうか? それにがっかりするだろうねと言っていますが、なぜがっかりするのだろうか・・・。ここでまたしても「この人は一体何が言いたいのか?」の壁です。

• 英文を訳してください

You must use email to help you build relationships, not break them. You will not be doing this if you write in a different style to how you speak. You could undo all your good work on the phone by emailing in a different and more formal way.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 身体の内容だと思いますので、 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You were born with the sun in Virgo. You are capable of unconditional love, seldom asking anything in return which can make for a very tragic suffering, lingering love relationship, or a very wonderful one. Much will depend whether this relationship can come out in the open, and be built into a practical world. Or if it has to remain in the shadows of dreams like a secret. Modest and reserved, you give too much, dutiful and serving, you tend to subordinate yourself to your soul mate, you try to be all that he wants you to be, the perfect lover, partner, friend, you tend to put up with things that are not exactly how you would wish them t be for the sake if a dream of how they will be, or could be in the future.

• 英文解釈 この流れであっているかどうか質問です。

Do you believe in luck for success or hard work to achieve want you really want? It depends on what you call success. Usually, we speak about the public recognition, how many records you sell, how many people come to your shows, how many articles you have in the musical newspapers. I don't know how this stuff comes. Maybe luck can be part of it: the luck to make the good thing at the good place, at the right moment. Q1 まずI don’t know how this stuff comes.ですが、これは流れから察するに 「それら(何枚レコードを売ったのかとか)がどのくらいのものかなんて知らんよ」みたいなニュアンスであってますか? Q2 Maybe~ここは運についてのまとめだと思いますが、 レコードが何枚売れたかとか、そういた“成功”に対しては、運も、1つの要素として必要かもねという解釈で、そのあとコロンでつないで詳しく説明。 然るべきタイミングで、然るべき場所で、良い作品を作る事が出来るというのが運が良いというものさ。 みたいなニュアンスであってますか? ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Now I am happy to live outside of France, in Belgium. It's good to try to see things from outside after a while. It makes one understand the world from a slightly different angle. In the past two years I've been touring in different countries,………… 現在、フランスを出てベルギーに住んでいる事がうれしくてね。しばらくの間は、物事を外側から見ようとする事も良い事さ。It makes one understand the world from a slightly different angle.過去2年間… Q3 It makes~は使役ですか? One がthe world from a slightly different angleをunderstandさせる。という解釈ですか? Q4 それと、in the past two years.ですが、過去二年というのは、どこの2年間かはこの状態ではわからないですか?それとも、ちょうど二年前から今日までを指すのでしょうか? past /p*st; p**st/→*→* *a 1a 過ぎ去った, 昔の, これまでの; 終わった; 過ぎたばかりの; 【文法】 過去の. ・for some time past ここしばらくの間; かねてから. ・in past years 先年. ・the past month 前月; この一か月. ・the past tense 過去時制. ここから察するに、二年前から今日までの2年間を指すと思うのですが・・・。

• 英文解釈について質問があります 12/5

The title of the album(Transition) indicates that it could be a passage to something even different. So where, do you feel, is this „transition“ leading to? evenをどう解釈すればいいでしょうか?even自体に苦手意識がついてしまっています・・・。 基本的には下記の意味でいいですか ”Transitionというアルバムタイトルはsomething even differentに通じる道かもしれません” (transitionが変化を表す意味のため。)

• この英文を和訳してください。

タイトル通りですが、この英文を和訳してください。 I will proceed to close your file and arrange for any original documents to be available for you to pick up from the office. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文解釈に困っています

とある参考書の1文です。 we desire to make some unique contribution, leaving the world a little different from what it would have been if we had not lived, and we want to be respected for doing so. 上記について、参考書の解釈では、 leaving the world a little different from…はmake…にかかる分詞構文 と記載されています。 なぜ、分詞構文だと分かるのでしょうか? お手数お掛けいたしますがご回答のほど宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文解釈について質問があります。(2) 12/3

In how much were the experiences from your solo- and collaborational efforts directly beneficial to this process? Stefan Németh: I think I have learned from some productions that I should try really hard to be satisfied with what I do. This sometimes means that you have to find out where the weak points in your track are. Basically it is about being honest to yourself and if you are not happy than you have to do it again and again, even if it is not always a pleasant process to discard some parts of the music or even a track. But in the end this gives me a much better feeling with the final version. Florian Kmet: I refined the recording process, improved my gear and the use of different instruments during the work on my last solo CD and other projects. Personally, I come back to lokai with a clear head, when I have done something fruitful with another project. Then I feel more open to go into this special sound cosmos, and enjoy to work on those details and structures. 1.疑問文のIn how muchの部分の文法の構造を教えて下さい。 2.I think I have learned from some productions that I should try really hard to be satisfied with what I do. この文章のproductionsのあとのthatは関係代名詞ですが、productionはどこに入るのでしょうか? 意味は、何曲かを通して学ぶ事が出来たと思う。その何曲かというのは、自分が満足するために本当に真剣にトライするべき何曲ってことだよ。 こういうことが言いたいのでしょうか? 3.Basically it is about being honest to yourself and if you are not happy than you have to do it again and again, even if it is not always a pleasant process to discard some parts of the music or even a track. この文章ですが、if you are~と even if~に対する主文はどれでしょうか?it is about being~ ここですか? それと全体の意味はどうなりますか? 4.Then I feel more open to go into this special sound cosmos, and enjoy to work on those details and structures. この文章のcosmosですが、これは「秩序、調和」と解釈し、特別な音の秩序に通じるさらなる空間を感じる。そしてその細かい1つ1つ、それと構造上で作業をする事を楽しんでいるよ。 なにやらいまいちつかめないですが、解釈はこの方向で合ってますか?

• 英文の和訳助けてください

中途採用で貿易会社に入社したのですが 英文メールで困っています。 ろくに勉強してこなかったので・・・辞書を開きながら 悪戦苦闘してます、漠然とはわかるのですが仕事が からんでいるので間違いは許されません。以下の文です。 Dear thank you for your enquiry with Edward Green, I am afraid we do not have a Cadogan 7.5E 202 last Dark Oak in stock at the moment but there are some in production as this is a style we always have in stock we have just sold out of your size at the moment. If you would like to reserve the next available pair this option is available to you and then the next pair which are delivered to us will be sent straight out to you? If you wish to place an order please provide your credit card details (long number, expiry date and 3 digit security code), address and telephone details,but please note we do not accept Diners. Alternatively if you prefer we can send you a payment request through Paypal.com, if you choose this option then please let us have the email address that you use with your Paypal account. Please note you may be liable for Import Duties if you reside outside of the EU.   よろしくお願いします。