• ベストアンサー

短い英文の和訳です

I saw first-hand what a difference women can make, even fighting big, wealthy companies. make a difference :決定的な違いを生む           よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

巨大な、財力のある会社を向こうに回しても、如何に女性が改革の原動力となるか、私はこの目で、実際に見たのだ。

tomutou
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 文構造

I saw first-hand what a difference women can make, even fighting big, wealthy companies. 訳)女性がどれだけのことができるかをじかに見たのです。大会社と戦うようなこともです。 訳は上記のようなのですが,文構造をはっきりさせたいのです。お願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

映画のとあるシーンです。 普通の人とは違う特殊なものが見える人が、オカルトショップを経営しています。 その店に、変わった男が訪ねてきました。 その時のことを、経営者が思い出しながら話している、という状況です。 He came to my shop. He said he sees it too. He said I can help him stop what's coming... ... that what I saw is salvation. A salvation that some people wants to stop. He said I can help him and I should see what he sees to understand. What I saw was those he killed a long time ago and those he will kill in the future. He just looked at me, sad, and said that he knows my decision before I even say it. He gave me this mashine. He said to use it if the vision changes back.

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 短英文和訳をお願いしたいです

Since I heared your voice for the first time と Then here it in what is good in a state is it. です お願いします

• 英文の和訳お願いします

Nothing you decide to do can go as planned without preparation. This is just what I experienced on my first date with my girlfriend. I didn't expect that deciding what to wear on a first date would be a difficult and energy-consuming task. Actually, I (leave) my decision-making until the last minute, when I had no other choice but to ask my brother for a suitable outfit because I fould mine had faed. So my advice would be to plan your outfit in advance, leaving yourself plenty of time to wash the outfit you choose and even (shopping) for a new one if necessary. Something unexpected may happen to the outfit you have originally (chose). Your ideal outfit will be useless when you happen to find it has a hole or stain in it or it no longer fits you. Just in case, you are (advising) to have a backup outfit. You cannot be too early in (prepare) for a big event! a backup outfitは「代わりに着るもの」と訳します。 カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。 お願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いいたします。↓ ・What are the main things that Japanese companies look for in an employee? ・Many people have to work very long hours, and many of those are unpaid. ・Japanese companies often make their workers from taking long holidays together. ・Japanese, it seems, strongly discourage their workers from taking long holidays. ・Some Japanese companies expect woman to leave and get married when they reach about 25, so even highly qualified women don't get such good jobs. ・Should workers have to socialize with their bosses? ・Should workers try to keep their personal life separate from their work? ・What things make for good boss? 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 和訳

訳を教えてください。 お願いします。 If we reduce our consumption of resources, reuse everything we can, and recycle what we cannot use again, then we can hope to reduce the serious threats to the ecosystem which we all depend on. The 3Rs are both practical and visionary. They are not just for grovernments or lives. People often ask,゛What can I do? " I believe that one person can make a difference. The 3Rs are essential to ensuring a healthier, cleaner world for ourselves and for the generations to came.

• 和訳をお願いします!!

☆I asked A who you were and I even asked B what her name was. evenの使い方がイマイチよくわかりません。どなたか、お時間あれば教えてください。

• 以下を英語にするとどうなりますか?英文を作るので添削お願いします。

以下を英語にするとどうなりますか?英文を作るので添削お願いします。 一般では"努力の分だけ報われる"というけども、 "どんなに努力しても結果は付いてこない。" それが俺の現実。運命なのか? General Speaking, we can get rewards by making our efforts. however, I never get those by doing my own efforts. It's reality. Is it fate? どうしたら良いか判らないけど、死にたくなるけど、自殺はできない。 I don't know what I should do. Even I wanna die, though I must not commit suicide. 生きるために努力はしなければいけないけど、報われない。どうしたらいいんだろうね。 Even I have to make efforts to survive, never get outcomes. What can I do... そこからまた学ぶこともあるでしょう。 Anyway, I wish something I can learn. But I don't wanna do any more... Well .... what should I do..can I do...?