• ベストアンサー

セクハラっぽいですが訳を教えて下さい

以下のチャットログの意味がよくわかりませんでした。 誤字脱字があるようなのですが、原文そのままのコピペになります。 訳のわかる方よろしくお願いします。 i herd all asians where loose how ight are you. nice outfit. somone told me all asians have loose vaginas is that tru are u tight or loose? how me your vagina.?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • solidwill
  • ベストアンサー率37% (6/16)
回答No.2

これ、スペル抜けてるところが多いんでハッキリと理解できてる自信はありませんが、 そのまま書いてしまうと、OKWAVEの禁止条項に掛かっちゃうくらいのセクハラトークです。 適当に砕くと、「アジア人は締まりが悪いって聞いたことあるんだけど、君もそうなん?見せてや」 みたいな感じです。 答えになってますかね。

hiron11
質問者

お礼

抜けてる部分を補完すると、実はセクハラじゃないのかも と思いましたが、そうでもなさそうですね。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.1

かなりブロークンな英語ですが、ワギナがルースかタイトかと尋ねているのは明らかなので、あなたが性交渉目当てでない限りは無視でいいでしょう。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳お願いします。

Sounds fair enough to me - I tend to do almost all fanart these days, so I can relate to how much time and effort that takes. If you're like me, you feel like you're not extending yourself enough by only doing fanart, and that's all part of the process of creativity taking a leap upwards. Thanks for all the cool art you did though, it's magnificent, but would you re consider closing this account? It may be fanart, but it's GOOD fanart. If you are going to do this and start a new page, that's good, and I'll most likely follow you there. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語できるかた。。お願いします。

昨日、私が好意を抱いている男の子(アメリカ人)とメールのやりとりをしました。(彼)how are you? i'm not too good. cause i hurt a close friend cause i cant love her. i love her with all my heart but i am not in love with her..do you know the difference between the two? i already told her how i feel and she will not date me. so now i feel alone.. i dont deserve love at all..not from anybody..ときたのですが。。。 彼とはほぼ毎日メールしています、彼からhow are you?や are you doing anything tonight?のようなフレーズからメールが始まる感じです。デートにも誘われました。。 彼は私に何を求めているのか、何と言ってほしいのでしょう??。。。困ってます。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません。(恋愛の英語)

アメリカに住む彼とのメールでわからないニュアンスがあり悩んでいます。彼は純粋なアメリカ人ではなく、スペイン語が彼の母国語です。そのため英語が時々間違っているので、余計わからなくなります。 今まで、彼はよくi like the way you are と言ってくれました。それは、「そのままの君が好きだよ」 という意味だと思うのですが、今回は「 i like how you are」 と言ってきました。i like how you are.って?? 必死に勉強しているのですが、ニュアンスがわかりません。 ---------以下 訳していただきたい文章----------------------------- i like your kindness and how you are when you are with me. (中略)i like how you are and all about you. your words how you are your beauty and a lot of thinks that i just cant discribe. (中略) each time i see your picture i see you more beautifull each time -------------------------------------------------------------- 意訳でもかまいません。ニュアンスが知りたいです。 私を好きだと言っているのはわかります。でも、ひとつの単語も曖昧にしておきたくありません。 どうかよろしくお願いします。英語のできる方助けてください。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の英文の日本語訳ができません。だれかお願いします。 (1)You don't really notice how special it is until death looks you in the eyes. (2)My sister and her friend jumped into our backyard pool to cool off. (3)My mom would always watch all of us very closely, but just for a minute, she had walked over to the other side of the yard to talk to my dad. (4)She told my sister to watch out for me, but my sister was busy laughing and having fun with her friend. (5)No one heard me because I was so little; there was hardly a splash.

• like how の日本語訳について

Now I'm communicating with a friend speaking English on You tube. I got this message from he or her. But unfortunately I didn't understnad some part of what they said . I'd like to reply back to them properly. If you don't mind , Could you help me ? If possible , I'd like all of you to help me in English reply. I'm sorry for being so selfish. About my question , how should I translate this sentence into Japanese ? What they said - "I like how all the anime music i listened to so far are very catchy, or soft and peaceful ". I have a question for you. 日本語で、like how はどうやって訳せばいいのですか? I'd like to help and supprot me. I'm sorry for my poor english. I hope you answer m question.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

So you can see why I believe that Americans are obsessed with time. All of the Americans I know have wristwatches, but many of my Latino friends don't regularly wear one.I don't, Americans are always setting their watches, making sure the time is 'exact.' I once heard two American students arguing about what time it was.One said, 'It's 3:45.' The other said,'No,It's not! It's 3:48, you idiot!'That's how Americans think about time.It's the most important thing in their lives. People do think about time differently after all.It seems to me,thought, that the American and Latino students do everything they're supposed to do.They work and study about the same amount. But the Latinos don't feel as pressured by time as the Americans do. It's no wonder that Americans are so stressed out.

• とても分かりづらい英語ですが訳を助けてください!

訳を見てほしいのですが、ちょっとわかりづらい英語で困ってます。おしえてください。ちなみに相手mの方はアメリカンなんですが英語がちょっと自己流な感じです・・・ 分けました。 (1) I told myself That I well send you a email before I go to sleep so you well know me alittle more. This email maybe long or not, I don't know right now LOL. But what I want to say is. Alot of time when I think I know the woman or girl I can see myself marring. 寝る前に君にメールを送るということを話したけどもう少し私がわかる。このメールが長いかそうじゃないかいまはわからない(笑)でも私が言いたいこと。。。?? 私が考える多くの時間は・・・・・・・??? (2)I have to hold back what I feel and what I really want to say. I don't want that girl or woman run away of me because she think that I'm moving to fast. It is just all of my friends but one are married. And they are happy. And there is me, fun, kind, caring, a joy to be around. But a little sad. But for the good news! I do hope that are that one person I do end up with. And yeah I well be happy. 私は・・・私の感じること私が本当に言いたいこと・・・??私から逃げる女の子はほしくない。なぜなら彼女は・・・・・れは私の友達でも一人だけ結婚してる。彼らは幸せだ。・・・・・でも少し悲しいでもいいニュースだ。・・・・

• 英語訳 分からない。

友達(パイロット)が明日関西空港に到着するので久々に会おうということになったのですが、私は昼間だけしか会えないし、家から関空まで遠いし車もない。なので私の家の近くまで来てくれたら会えるし、一緒にヨガもできると伝えたら下記のような返事がきました。 全く意味不明です。 どなたか翻訳できる方でいたらお願いできないでしょうか?? 宜しくお願いします。 leave airport hotel at pretty much 2230. so all day at the airport, which is ok as i can always find myself very busy - as long as i'm on the grid . but i'd be very happy to come do yoga with you!. of course i have my new yoga gear with me, so i'm kitted-up. however, not sure how i'd get to where you are or how long it'd take, two fairly important but missing pieces of the puzzle.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 購入時にドライブ領域をCドライブとDドライブに分けて設定しましたが、写真の転送時に領域不足が発生しました。そこで、Dドライブのデータを外付けHDDに移動しましたが、Cドライブの容量を増やすためにCドライブとDドライブを統合する方法はありますか?
  • システムドライブCとDを統合してCドライブの容量を増やしたいです。購入時にCドライブとDドライブに分けて設定しましたが、Dドライブのデータを外付けHDDに移動した後、Cドライブの容量が足りなくなりました。統合する手段や方法はありますか?
  • システムドライブCとDをCドライブに統合して容量を増やす方法を教えてください。購入時にドライブ領域を分けて設定しましたが、写真の転送時に領域不足が発生し、Dドライブのデータを外付けHDDに移動しました。Cドライブの容量を増やす手段や方法はありますか?
回答を見る