• ベストアンサー

この英文の意味を教えて下さい

アメリカのホテルでルームサービスを頼みましたら、 以下のような文が書かれたカードが付いてきたのですが、 いまひとつ意味がわかりません。 宜しくお願い致します。 As a consideration to other guests, please advice In Room Dining if you leave the trolley or tray in the guest corridor.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • KEIS050162
  • ベストアンサー率47% (890/1879)
回答No.2

食事が終わった時、食器を部屋に置いておくか、廊下に出すのかを連絡して欲しい、という様なことだと思います。 「他のお客様への配慮として、In Room Diningに、食器を部屋に置いておくか廊下に出すかをご相談ください」 夜の間、廊下に食器が出されたままにすると、他のお客さんの迷惑になったりするからではないでしょうか。なので、食器を廊下に出すなら一言連絡すれば、すぐに片づけに行くし、 部屋に置いておくなら、翌日ハウスキーピングの時にでも片づける、ということでしょうか。 要は食事が終わったら連絡して、ということだと思います。

maha65
質問者

お礼

KEIS050162さん、どうもありがとうございます。 「食器を廊下に出すなら一言連絡すれば、すぐに片づけに行くし・・・」 なるほど~そう訳すのですねぇ。 意味合いも理解できます。 スッキリいたしました。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• eeb33585
  • ベストアンサー率18% (283/1495)
回答No.1

文法的にはよく判りませんが、要するに 他のお客さんの迷惑になるから、廊下に、ルームサービスで持っていったワゴンやお盆は出して置くな! という忠告文と読めます。

maha65
質問者

お礼

eeb33585さん、早速のご回答ありがとうございます。 私も文法的な部分がひっかかっておりました。 Please advice・・・というところです。 どうもありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ほしい商品について在庫の質問をしていました。すみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?お願い致します。 Hi I have these AAA at our office in the US, if you are interested I can give you 5% off these AAA below, these are one time prices since they were shipped to my office in the US and I don’t want to ship them back so I am offering them at a huge discount please let me know if you are interested. I also have a lot of other popular styles with only 2-5 in each style such as the Mansur AAA style, 1111 luggage and phantom styles, and many 2222 quilted AAA styles including boy please let me know if you are interested. Please see below, I can order the AAA for you however the below are the MOQ for the AAA, if you are interested and you can order the MOQ I can give you 5% off retail prices. This is a special price since you would have to order a bit more but please let me know if you are interested, the blank ones we can no longer order for you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Yes, I have attached the details. Please check. Please see if you can find cheaper quotes. I have so far only found a quote for $36 and that was the cheapest. My manager will look into it as well. However, if in the meantime you can find something cheaper I would say go for it as I do not think that overall the shipment will get any cheaper than $30. Please keep me posted.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。購入ページに下記の注意書きがありました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?これってブロガー用の宣伝ページでしょうか? Thank you for your work. We look forward seeing your growth. Regarding paid advertising, all countries differ, but the normal increase should be USD 0= 0 like. So if you spend $0, you should be getting 0 likes. I feel your figure is little low but not to low. But again, every country is different. As long as your agency is trustworthy, it's OK. Thank you. Well noted in AAA. One thing I want to emphasize is the bloggers are more powerful to increase your likes and followers. Please hire Fashion bloggers to promote the brand. In USA, we give free AAA and some money (for top tier bloggers $200/month). Bloggers us cheaper and faster way to increase your likes and followers. 1. But when you post, besides our official hashtag(#), use many other hashtag, too, that describes your posting such as: #AAA #AAA #AAAA, #tAAA, etc. Please ask someone that knows about hashtag of its purpose. 2. Also, please use "repost" when you use pictures other than corporate's one. This gives credit to the original creator of posting 3. Please tag the blogger from that you are using so blogger's fans will follow you. All of the above can be explained to you if you ask someone that is knowledgeable about AAA

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。何かの手違いで下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 We regret to inform you that we are not able to process your order. In the past you have made an order with our company however you never sent to us payment. Please call us in directly at 000000. If you wish to proceed with this order. {Also please keep in mind that you have selected Store Pick Up? Do you have freight company in mind} Shipping freight?

• 次の英文の意味を教えてください。

「Please address my mother as Aunt Keiko as you would do in Japan because most conservative Asians in the U.S. do not address their elders by their first names. Don't be too offended.」  手紙でのやり取りで、人名は仮名に変更しています。おそらくは、「アメリカの最も保守的なアジア人は、年長者に対してその名前(first names)で呼ばないから・・・・」という意味だと思うのですが、「Please address my mother as Aunt Keiko as you would do in Japan 」と「Don't be too offended.」 の意味がはっきりとはわからなくて困っています。どうか教えて下さい。  また、私は「Aunt Keiko」をどのように呼べば良いのでしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 If you want to book them on your side and send us the details that's absolutely fine. We are unable to book AAA運送 on your behalf as we do not want to have a similar issue this time again. As mentioned they use a number of other companies like it happened last time (BBB運送 was cheapest that's why they used it). I did advise you already that we are not working with them anymore. Let me know please if you want to book it yourself or if you want to book a different courier. .

• この英文であってますか?

If you have dirty washings, Please bring this room. ↑で、「汚れた洗濯物があるなら、この部屋に持ってきてください」 という英文になってますか? 細かいチェックをよろしくお願いします・・・

• 下記の英文を教えてください。お願いいたします。

Please find attached your invoice with 10% discount. My manager agreed to the 10% discount only if you keep ordering regularly. But I need to advise you that if your orders remain irregular or if you order every 6 months there is a possibility that the they will cancel the 10% discount. Below are our bank details for bank transfer. Please make payment as soon as you can as otherwise we cannot start packing your order. Also please let me know if you still require the MADE IN 000 labels..?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。運送業者のフェデックスで発送予定なんですがそのことでメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 Hope you are well. Could you please let me know if you will be using your Fedex account for shipping as we have not charged you the shipping fee..?

• 英文を訳して下さい。

R U L E S: » credits optional, but as you imagine really appreciated. » please DON'T make other resources with them! » strictly forbidden hosting them on other sites/accounts or claiming as proper! » feel free to use in your commercial projects no need to ask!