海外契約書の英文が理解できない!翻訳や用語について教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外の契約書の英文が理解できず、翻訳や用語について質問しています。
  • 具体的な用語やフレーズについての疑問があり、ビジネス英文を含めて解説してほしいとのことです。
  • 翻訳や契約書の用語について分からない部分が多く、理解を求めています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外の契約書の英文がわかりません

この英語を翻訳すると意味がわかりません・・・ Telephone Number・・・これは電話番号ですよね? ではこれは?Alternate Number・・・代替?電話番号? Type of Card・・・カードの種類(マスターカード等)ですよね? ではこれは?Use card・・・使用カード? Card ID #ってカードIDって何ですか? クレジットカードにIDなんてあるんですか? Authorized Signature on Card・・・カード上の承認署名? これもわかりません Date of Authorization・・・認可の日付って? 記入した日を書けば良いのでしょうか? Per request・・・要求ごと? これもわかりません。 Every Order・・・すべてのオンライン? わかりません。 Person(s) Authorized to use card for orders on my behalf・・・人(s)認定は、私に代わっての注文カードを使用する? 私に替わってカードを使う?代わりに決済? これもイマイチわかりません。 以上が、海外の契約書みたいなものなんですが、イマイチ理解できません。 ビジネス英文とでも言うのでしょうか? 実際に書かれている感じ・・・ Type of Card: --------- Credit Card Number: ---------- Expiration Date: ------- Card ID # ---------- Authorized Signature on Card: --------- Date of Authorization: ___________ Use card: Per request ____________ Every Order ______________ Person(s) Authorized to use card for orders on my behalf: 1) _______________________________________ 3) _______________________________________ 2) _______________________________________ 4) _______________________________________ In order to protect against unauthorized charges, any questions or changes regarding this form must be directed to our Accounting Department. 分かる方助言のほう宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#136901
noname#136901
回答No.1

Telephone Number:連絡電話番号(家の番号、携帯番号) Alternate Number:上記の番号で通じなかった場合に使用できる番号 (もし連絡電話番号に家の番号を記入した場合、携帯番号でOK。その逆でもOK。或いは会社の番号でもOK。) Type of Card:ビザ、マスター、アメリカンエックスプレスなど Credit Card Number: カード番号 Expiration Date: 有効期限  Card ID #:クレジットカードの裏にカード番号の下4桁の後に3桁の番号があるはずです。 Authorized Signature on Card:カード裏にサインをした人 Date of Authorization:いつからこのカードでお金を引き出して良いかの日付です。 (例えば今日は残高が低いから引き出しはちょっと、 しかし入金が来週の水曜日にあるので、木曜日以降は大丈夫と言う場合、 書き込む日付は来週の木曜日の日付にします。) Use card:Per requestにするかEvery Orderにするかのチェックマーク欄です。 Per request:今回オーダーする物の支払いに対してのみこのカードを使用。 Every Order:或いはあなたがオーダーするすべての物の支払いに対してこのカードを使用。 Person(s) Authorized to use card for orders on my behalf: あなたが使用するカードを他の人もこのオーダーに関して使用できることを認める欄です。 (例えば、兄弟、両親、知り合いがいる場合、その人の名前を書いて置きます。 使用者があなただけの場合、ここは空欄にしてください。) In order to protect against unauthorized charges, any questions or changes regarding this form must be directed to our Accounting Department. 許可されていない支払い請求から守るために、この書類の記入事項に関する質問や変更は 会計部署へ直接連絡をしてください。 他に疑問の点がありましたら、補足に書いてください。

furamingo-666
質問者

補足

有難うございます^^ 本当に助かりました(涙 他に疑問と言うより、わからない項目が出てきました・・・ 図々しいですが目を通していただけませんか? WHEN SIGNED BY AUTHORIZED BP OFFICER, THIS FORM AUTHORIZES 1 Legal Business Name and/or DBA 2 Business Address (also include invoice to address if different) 3 Ship to Address: 7 Business Type: (check one) CORP・LLC・LMTD PARTNER Years in Business:   S CORP・PART・SOLE PROP 8 Principal Stockholder or Owner Name: Address: Social Security No: 9 Banking Reference Name: Branch No: Tel No. Address: Account No. Contact: 10 Suppliers and/or Other Trade References A. Name: Address & Zip Code Tel No. Fax No. Acct Terms: Credit Card COD Net( ) B. Name: Address & Zip Code Tel No. Fax No. Acct Terms: Credit Card COD Net( ) 8番、9番は何となくわかる様ななわからない様な・・・ 8番は株主?ですか?9番は銀行の認証? これは記入しなければいけないのでしょうか? 因みに7番はSOLE PROPにチェックを入れています(個人事業主ですよね・・・多分^^;)

関連するQ&A

• 海外通販サイトからのメール

こんにちは。はじめて質問します。 先日海外の化粧品の通販サイトで購入をしました。購入方法はpaypalです。 購入してから2日後に以下のようなメールが届きました。 Hi, Thank you for your order with ACW! I apologize for the inconvenience, however we require many orders to be accompanied by identification from the buyer and your order will also have this requirement. We will need the following form you in order to process and ship your order: Photo ID as well as a hand written authorization of purchase with signature and all order information contained in that note. You can easily scan these two documents and send them via email. We can then release your order for shipment. If you wish not to send the required identification, we can also accept wire transfer for payment instead. Your originally charged account would of course be credited. The note must include: 1. Brief statement of authorization that you made the purchase. 2. The shipping address on the order and your authorization to ship there. 3. The date and your signature The ID must show: 1. Your address, name and signature. Passport is acceptable also Thank you, Sheri 翻訳サイトを使い、解読を試みたのですが、いまいち良く分かりません、、、。 私なりの解釈では、 (1)購入金額が高額だったため、私の買い物に対する承認。 (2)商品の送り先の住所 (3)写真ID(←これがいまいち良く分かりません(:_;))とその日付とサイン (4)私のアドレスとサイン です。 多分これらをメールで送れば商品を発送してくれるという事なのではと思うのですが、正しいでしょうか? お手数ですが、この文章の意味と、返信するのであれば、どういった内容で返信すればいいのか教えていただけないでしょうか? 長文ですみません。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳ソフトを使わずにメールの翻訳をお願いします

昨日、海外のサイトで買い物をしました。 注文、支払いとスムーズに行えたのですが 今日になって、下記のメールが届きました。 書いてある内容と私は何をしたらいいのかが 分かりません。 翻訳ソフトを使わずに、下記のメールの翻訳をお願い致します。 そして、私が何かすることがあれば教えてください。 Hi, Thank you for your order with ○○○! I am emailing you in reference to order #11111. We require all orders of this size to be accompanied by photo ID as well as a hand written authorization of purchase with signature and all order information contained in that note. You can easily scan these two documents and send them via email. We can then release your order for shipment. If you wish not to send the required identification, we can also accept wire transfer for payment instead. Your originally charged account would of course be credited. The note must include: 1. Brief statement of authorization that you made the purchase. 2. The shipping address on the order and your authorization to ship there. 3. The date and your signature The ID must show: 1. Your address, name and signature. Passport is acceptable also. どうぞ、宜しくお願い致します。

• 海外サイトでの買い物

海外サイトで買い物しようと思っているのですが、クレジットカード情報記入の欄に【Card CVV2 Code】とは何のことなんでしょうか?隣に 3 digits in signature strip on back of card to the right of the (partial) card number. (for Amex, it is 4 non-raised digits on the front) と書いてありました。 あと【Expiration Date】と書いてある欄もよくわかりません。 記入の欄の記号が(mm/yy)となっています。 わかる方いたらどうか教えてください。

• TO_DATEの使い方を教えて下さい

Oracleを習い始めたばかりで、とても初歩的な質問ですみません。 customer_numberが124でorder_dateが09/05/98のレコードをSELECTしたいのですが、 TO_DATEを使うとうまくいきません。 その条件に合うレコードは存在して、日付をデフォルトの形で書くとSELECTできます。 TO_DATEの使い方を間違えているのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 SQL> select order_number 2 from orders 3 where customer_number='124' and order_date='05-SEP-98'; ORDER ----- 12500 SQL> select order_number 2 from orders 3 where customer_number='124' and order_date=to_date('09/05/98','MM/DD/YY'); no rows selected

• 英文翻訳について

To authorize your card WebPay billing system generated authorization with random amount up to 4 USD. The amount is holded on your card. (You can see authorized amount in your internet banking system or call your bank to know the amount) この文中で、4 USDとありますが、これは四桁の米ドル、という意味でしょうか。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 動詞のない英文決議書の翻訳に悩んでいます。

会社の決議書など訳したことがないのですが、たまたま知り合いに頼まれたのでやっています。 動詞がない項目が多く、悪戦苦闘しています。 分からない文章と、自分なりの訳を載せますので、お分かりになる方、教えてください。 <訳1>か<訳2> か、どちらも違うのか・・・being authorized "が"officers"にかかるのか、それとも"hereof"にかかるのかが分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。 each of the officers apparing on the signature cards(front and back sides) on file on or prior to the date hereof being authorized to perform any corporate action for purposes of Bank Accounts( including ,without limitation, withdrawal) without any restriction <訳1>契約日までにファイル上のサインカード(表裏両面)に掲載されている役員の各々は、あらゆる制限なしに銀行口座(含む、無制限、引き出し)の目的のために会社の行為を遂行する権威を与えられていること <訳2>役員の各々は、あらゆる制限なしに銀行口座(含む、無制限、引き出し)の目的のために会社の行為を遂行することを認められる契約日までに、ファイル上のサインカード(表裏両面)に掲載されること

• 海外通販クレジットカードで購入後の手続き

海外通販でクレジットカードで決済後、下記のようなメールが来ました。 REQUIRED INFORMATION: The following information will need to be e-mailed, faxed or sent via postal mail before an order can be processed: 1. A copy of your signed credit card (both sides)* 2. A copy of your personal identification card or driver's license* 3. The completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form below CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM: Please initial and complete the following: ____ I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with my local government agency to determine any applicable duties and taxes associated with my order, and the extent of those fees. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for all applicable duties and taxes upon delivery of my order. ____ I accept that if I refuse the delivery of my order, I authorize Running Warehouse to charge my credit card for the cost of the applicable duties and taxes, as well as the return delivery charges back to Running Warehouse. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for any return shipping costs associated with my order. ____If your order is being shipped to a hotel, it is necessary for you to assume all liability upon proof of delivery. Running Warehouse will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages. I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card,______________________(last 4 digits of card), in the amount of $________ for the purchase of merchandise on Order #______________. Credit Card Bank Name: ______________________________________________ Bank Address: _______________________________________________________ Bank Phone Number: _____________________ Billing Address: ______________________________________________________ *The billing address provided must match the address on file with the bank or credit company issuing the card. Shipping Address:______________________________________________________ (if different than billing address) ___________________________________ _______________ Cardholder's signature Date ----------------------------------------------------------------------- クレジットカードと免許書のコピーを送るのは分かったのですが、_____の空白部分を埋めるのがいまいち分かりません。 I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card, の空白部分はなんと記入すればよいのでしょうか?またThe completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form belowと記入されているのでメールではなく、faxで送った方が良いという事でしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただきたいと思い質問しました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味が良く分かりません。

会社の解散に関連する取り決め事項なのですが、 和訳がうまくできません。 どなたか助けて頂けると幸いです。 IT WAS FURTHER RESOLVED that each of the director of the Company be and is hereby severally authorised for and on behalf of the Company to execute and deliver all such other documents and generally do all such other acts and things and that any two directors of the Company be and are hereby authorised for and on behalf of the Company to execute and deliver all such deeds as may be required or otherwise regarded by any of them as necessary or desirable in order to give effect to the striking off of the Company.

• 海外ショッピングで困っています。

すいません。海外でクレジットカード使い、買い物をしたのですが、その買い物を一度キャンセルして、また違う商品を買う事を相手に伝え、 買い直しました。(中身はほとんど一緒で少し違う商品を追加しただけです。) すると次のような英文が届きました。 一応自分でも訳してみたのですが、 「同じような注文が二つされています。どちらを注文するか決めてください」みたいな感じなのでしょうか?5%を支払う・・と書いてあるように見えるのですが、キャンセル料なのでしょうか? すみませんがどなたかアドバイスくれませんか? As per your orders we have received two orders from you, kindly confirm the same as both the orders were paid as soon as you confirm the order your bank account is also debited, how ever kindly confirm immidiatly, i will try to adjust, if possible, if you can by this time adjust both of your orders then it will be fine at least for me as the payment gateway people charge from me 5% per order value. but if you can not then i will bear this no problem it happens some times.

• 海外のトランプメーカーとのやり取り

The minimum order would be 500 decks. The cost for a custom deck with a one color back and custom faces would be as follows: (500) Deck Minimum – one color back – custom ace and joker - $3.62 per deck Set-up would be $570.00 500 Custom Tuck boxes - $2.06 per box Set-up for box is $50.00 Shipping is additional. Orders are subject to a possible over/under run of up to 10% Production time is 4-5 weeks. Artwork needs to be sent in vector format per the attached templates という文章がありました。 これはトランプを作成する場合、500個がミニマムオーダーだということはわかるのですが、 次に、裏面が一色ずりでエースとジョーカーがオリジナルのオーダーの場合は料金は下記の通りになりますまではわかるのですが それ以降set-up の訳やトランプのケースの説明あたりがわかりません。 それとOrders are subject to a possible over/under run of up to 10%とはどういう風に解釈すればいいのでしょうか。 御教授お願い申し上げます。