• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:侮蔑的な「tryhard」の意味)

侮蔑的な「tryhard」の意味

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「tryhard」とは、オンラインゲームの実況ストリーミング配信で他のプレイヤーを侮蔑する言葉です。
  • この言葉は、成功と人気を手に入れるために他人を模倣し努力するが、実力に乏しい人を指します。
  • ただし、その意味は複雑で一言で説明することは難しいです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> 文脈からしてtryの命令系+hard=もっと頑張れ、という意味ではなかったように思います。 そりゃそうかもしれないですね。むしろ、罵(ののし)っている (derogatory) わけですから。 > 他人を侮蔑するときパッと口に出る言葉にしては 辞書的には、定義しなきゃなりませんから、説明的な記述になるのもやむを得ない面があるのでしょう。 Urban Dictionary には  They call out other people when they are in fact trying too hard and still losing. という記述もありました。 とにかく相手を罵っているわけで、その場合に口をついて出る言葉なのでしょう。 特に相手は勝ってて、こちらはこれだけ頑張ってるのに勝てないでいるなどという時に。 推測ですが、負け惜しみで相手を罵る時なんかに出てくる言葉ではないでしょうか。 あるプレーヤーが勝っているのは 「見かけだけだ」 「たまたまうまくいってるだけだ」 という思いが込められているのではないでしょうか。

参考URL:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=try-hard
全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。

1.( ) wishes to join the tennis club must gather in front of the school at 8:00 a.m. (1)Anybody (2)Everyone (3)Those who (4)Whoever 2.You should ignore ( ) Tom says about this matter. (1)whatever (2)which (3)however (4)that 3.He's determined to finish the job ( ) happens. (1)whatever (2)however (3)whenever (4)no matter 4.( ), he will never succeed. (1)How he tries (2)However hard he tries (3)However he tries hard (4)What he tries 答え 1.(4) 2.(1) 3.(1) 4.(2) 解答してみましたが、訳がよくわかりません。訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• snapの意味

My wife and I have an adorable little hound dog who is extremely friendly with people and (usually) other dogs. One gentleman and his dog are especially friendly with our dog, which goes very well when greeting from behind a fence. However, we often take our dog on walks at the same time as this gentleman. While his dog is usually quite sweet, he just cannot get used to greeting other animals while they’re both on leashes. He runs over to greet our pup, but then panics, snaps, and occasionally tries to bite our dog. ここでのsnapsはどのような意味でしょうか?辞書をみると「噛み付く」とありますが、あとにtries to bite our dogとあるので違うでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I have some thoughts of what I want to do, and am extremely self-motivated, but I have no idea how that translates into a job. I can't seem to convince any potential employers of my own potential. What can I do to find my direction? Signed, Directionless Hi Directionless, Thanks for writing in. It’s hard grappling with feelings of embarrassment, especially when it feels like everyone around you is crushing it. writing inとcrushing itの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 曲の和訳お願いします

Crazy Bitch Buckcherry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzyKO_kW_s Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me out Scream so loud, getting fuckin' laid You want me to stay, but I got to make my way Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Take it all, the paper is your game You jump in bed with fame Another one night paid in full, uh You're so fine, it won't be a loss Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Get the video fuck you so good Get the video fuck you so good Crazy bitch Crazy bitch Crazy...bitch Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back, come on Baby girl You want it all To be a star You'll have to go down Take it off No need to talk You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on You keep me right on You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me

• わからない英文があります

"It is especially hard when the marketing company is outside the cultural context of the society it wants to market to." これを日本語訳してください。 この前の文は"Possibly the most difficult thing to do in marketing is to understand why consumers buy."です。

• desirable の意味と訳し方

"desirable" の意味と訳し方 次の英文の後半(except in advertising を含めた後半部分)の意味を教えていただけませんか。特に、desirable の意味は見当もつきません。  In view of such profound differences in values, it is natural that misunderstandings and irritations often occur, especially in areas where being precise is important such as the negotiation of contracts. A Mexican has said, "With us a business deal is like a courtship." Americans lack this grace, but, on the other hand, you can usually count on their word. You know where you are with them; except in advertising, they will not be "whispering sweet nothings" that they do not mean in order to make you feel desirable.

• 英文は正しいですか? 添削をお願いします!

添削をお願いします. なるべく、簡単な英語で”使える表現”を習いたいです。 残業については、経理が一発で合えば、定時に帰れるし、合わなければ合うまで帰る事ができません。 As for overtime work, I can go home at a fixed time if the accounting is correct, but I can't leave work all the numbers add up. 特に月末は、月末締めの書類の処理があるため、遅くまで残業します。 Especially at the end of the month., we have to do a lot of documents for the balance date, so we stay late in the office. または We work overtime to process many kind of monthly balance sheets Especially at the end of the month. 繁忙期の月末は、たいてい夜中の12時頃まで働きます。 We usually work until around midnight during month-end busy times. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の準動詞の範囲で質問です!

John F. Kennedy was the first Catholic ( ) elected President of the USA. 1.having been 2.who 3.he was 4.to be He expects ( ) in winning a scholarship by studying hard. 1.succeed 2.to succeed 3.succeeded 4.succeeding I was busy ( ) my sister do kitchen work. 1.helping 2.helped 3.to help 4.help This photograph makes her ( ) very young. 1.look 2.to look 3.looked 4.to looking They found the capital city ( ) smaller than they expected. 1.being 2.be 3,been 4,to be ( ) to himself , John might have been at a loss what to do. 1.Left 2.Leaving 3.On leaving 4.To leave ( ) from this point of view, the matter is not as serious as people suppose. 1.Seen 2.As seeing 3. As to see 4.Having seen この問題の解答とどうしてその答えなのかを教えてもらえるとありがたいです。

• 英語がただしいかどうか。

Second, I would like to talk about I was read a book. Books teach us important things. I have learned important things by read a book. A book teaches me it is important to catch luck. Many people don’t catch luck. But if you would catch luck, you could be success. I think that we don’t catch luck and hard work, we couldn’t be success. ↑(私は、一生懸命働いても運を掴まなければ、成功することができない、と思う。) So I disagree with, “when people succeed it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with succeed.” もし、おかしい文などあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

This is most damaging of all - the ideology that material affluence is the key to fulfilment and open to anyone willing to work hard enough. If you don't succeed, there is only one person to blame - never mind that it couldn't be clearer that it's the system's fault, not yours.           (Oliver James "Selfish capitalism is bad for our mental health"より)