Crazy Bitch Buckcherry 和訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Crazy Bitchは、Buckcherryによる曲で、セクシャルな歌詞が特徴です。
  • この曲は、相手のセクシャリティを賞賛する内容であり、ハードロックのエネルギーを感じられます。
  • Buckcherryが独特の音楽スタイルを持つバンドであり、この曲は彼らの代表作です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

曲の和訳お願いします

Crazy Bitch Buckcherry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzyKO_kW_s Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me out Scream so loud, getting fuckin' laid You want me to stay, but I got to make my way Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Take it all, the paper is your game You jump in bed with fame Another one night paid in full, uh You're so fine, it won't be a loss Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Get the video fuck you so good Get the video fuck you so good Crazy bitch Crazy bitch Crazy...bitch Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back, come on Baby girl You want it all To be a star You'll have to go down Take it off No need to talk You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on You keep me right on You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

アルバムについている対訳でよければ・・・   ”クレイジー・ビッチ” バックチェリー  アルバム「15」より    俺の弱みを握るあんた、まじに可愛い顔してる  家に行ったら徹底的にこらしめてよ  大声出して、いいこといっぱいして  朝までって言うけど、悪いけど帰らなきゃ  Hey! クレイジー・ビッチ  あんたのテク最高だ、俺は有頂天  夢の中じゃ朝までやりまくり  背中のひっかき傷は、俺をその気にさせるコツ  脱げよ、金のためだっていいからさ  名声とベットを共にするってわけだ  今夜も損はしないよ  それにしてもいい女、ひとりじめできるんなら  金なんかちっとも惜しくない  Hey! クレイジー・ビッチ  あんたのテク最高だ、俺は有頂天  夢の中じゃ朝までやりまくり  背中のひっかき傷は、俺をその気にさせるコツ  ビデオを回せ、最高のセックスみせてやる  ビデオを回せ、最高のセックスみせてやる  クレイジー・ビッチ・・・  Hey! クレイジー・ビッチ  あんたのテク最高だ、俺は有頂天  夢の中じゃ朝までやりまくり  背中のひっかき傷は、俺をその気にさせるコツ    Hey! クレイジー・ビッチ  あんたのテク最高だ、俺は有頂天  夢の中じゃ朝までやりまくり  背中のひっかき傷、come on*    ベイビー・ガール、有名になりたいんだろ  だったらヤルしかないだろう  脱いでみな、何とも言わず  イカれた女、けどあっちの方は最高    Hey! クレイジー・ビッチ  あんたのテク最高だ、俺は有頂天  夢の中じゃ朝までやりまくり  背中のひっかき傷は、俺をその気にさせるコツ  Hey! クレイジー・ビッチ  あんたのテク最高だ、俺は有頂天  夢の中じゃ朝までやりまくり  背中のひっかき傷は、俺をその気にさせるコツ  俺をその気にさせる    イカれた女、けどあっちの方は最高  注・・・*←ここは対訳に載ってないので(^_^;) なんとなくニュアンスはわかると思うのでスイマセン。

o-ohukui
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございます! 探しても全然なかったので ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章を和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いいたします。 I Pray to God. that he makes me feel alright Hope He gets me through this one more night. I Pray to God. He's like one too many drinks And my intuition starts to sink. It's like ba-da-da-da-da-da your shadows.they follow and they're hauntingme where'd you go? This hollow soul is lonely I'm on my knees. begging pretty please I'm so love drunk. stupid off these memories Mother Mary.please.have mercy over me tha sun came up.and I can't believe you're over me When I'm hungover you I swear to God.that I won't do this again I've already wasted all my sins I swear to God.I'm so sick of what you do But I'll never get enough of you

• 洋楽の和訳をしてほしいです!!!!

自分でやってみようと意味を色々調べたのですが、言葉になっていなくて意味が分からなくなってしまいました!!! I’m the blame Shoulda went away But yet I stay With a part time lover See, someday you will love me then you don’t, then you do, then you won't, When you’re here then you’re gone, I’m alone Now you got me stressin' out on the phone But it’s the last time, I’m movin' on I’m throwing on my Louboutins I’m throwing on my Louboutins I’m throwing on my Louboutins I’m throwing on my Louboutins I’m throwing on my Louboutins (x2) 途中の歌詞なんですがここだけ知りたいです!!! 誰かお願いします!! 和訳してくださいm(__)m

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 和訳お願いします…

和訳お願いします… FFのEyes on meとゆう曲です。 Whenever sang my songs On the stage, on my own Whenever said my words Wishing they would be heard I saw you smiling at me Was it real or just my fantasy You'd always be there in the corner Of this tiny little bar My last night here for you Same old songs, just once more My last night here with you? Maybe yes, maybe no I kind of liked it your way How you shyly placed your eyes on me did you ever kuow? That I had mine on you Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer So let me come to you Close as I wanted to be Close enough for me To feel your heart beating fast Aud stay there as I whisper How I loved your peaceful eyes on me Did you ever know That I had mine on you Darling, so share with me Your love if you have enough Your tears if you're holding back Or pain if that's what it is How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice Just reach me out then You will know that you're not dreaming Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• I hate the world today

You're so good to me I know but I can't change ・・・ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhfiiGGy7Ls 訊きたいポイント・・・これ、成立しますか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 洋楽の和訳について教えてください

趣味で洋楽を和訳しているのですが、 Leona LewisのHappyという曲のサビの部分で使われている What if はどちらの意味なのでしょうか? (1)~したらどうなるか? (2)~したってかまわない ご教授願います。 Happy Leona Lewis Someone once told me that you have to choose What you win or lose, you can't have everything Don't you take chances, you might feel the pain Don't you love in vain 'cause love won't set you free I could stand by the side and watch this life pass me by So unhappy, but safe as could be (*repeat) So what if it hurts me? So what if I break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge My feet run out of ground? I gotta find my place, I wanna hear my sound Don't care about all the pain in front of me 'Cause I'm just trying to be happy, yaeh Just wanna be happy, ya Holding on tightly, just can't let it go Just trying to play my role, slowly disappear, oh But all these days, they feel like they're the same Just different faces, different names, get me out of here But I can't stand by your side, oh no And watch this life pass me by, pass me by (*repeat) So many terms that I can't see Like I'm a stranger on this road But don't say victim Don't say anything (*repeat) I just wanna be happy...

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 英訳と和訳の確認お願いいたします

私が彼に Do you not want to contact me? I don't mean to bother you, so I'll stop keeping in touch with you と聞いたら彼から It's difficult You're a great person But I'm still in a relationship と返事がきました。彼はにはまだ彼女がいて中々別れられない難しい状況は私も知っています。 これは、この関係を続けていくのが難しい!ごめんねみたいにいっているのか、もしくはまだ、彼女とは別れないけど、私との関係を続けたいといってるんでしょうか?

専門家に質問してみよう