• ベストアンサー

日本語訳にして下さい。

I can't believe this but I've fallen in love with you for such a short time. I really love you お願いします:(

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

>I can't believe this but I've fallen in love with you for such a short time. I really love you 信じられないことだが私はこんなにも短時間で君に恋の落ちてしまった。ほんとうに愛しているよ。 こんなかんじでどうでしょうか。

serena0326
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます:) スッキリしました!!!

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

さきほど回答したものですが、修正です。 恋”に”落ちてしまった でした。 すみません。

serena0326
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます:)

回答No.1

自分でも信じられへんのやけど、 こんな短い間で、好きになってしもーた。 マジ、あんたが好きや!!!

serena0326
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます:) 関西弁で言われると ウハウハしてしまいました(笑)

関連するQ&A

• 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1) Please yuna. I love you and only you I’ve told other girls to fuck off because I’m with you and I want to always be with you (2) I love you (3)Please respond. I’m really crying from this you know (4)Please listen to me. And understand that you are the only one I care about 私 OK I understand. Just leave me alone. (5) Please don’t leave me. I’m not joking when I say this, I literally just threw up because of this. Really I’m sorry for making you feel that way. But honestly I can’t live with someone else. I really love you, only you

• 英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• イギリス人男性のfallen in with...

今お付き合いをしているイギリス人男性から、 I’m seriously fallen in with you. と言われました。 今まではI really really like you I like you sooooo much このような表現でした。 が、fallen in with someone これだとなんだか意味的に理解が出来ず… シャイな人なので Fallen in love with you のlove抜かして言ったのか それとも他の何か意味だったのか^_^; 判別できません。 イギリス人イングランド特有の言い方なのか ご存知の方は教えていただけないでしょうか。 

• 日本語になおしてください☆

すみません これを↓日本語で訳してほしいです。 I never regret seeing you in this world. My love for you will never change. Never the less, I fallin love with you. 読みにくい所もあると思いますが、どうかお願いします!!!

• 「It's not unusual」の日本語訳は?

トム・ジョーンズが歌う「It's not unusual」の歌詞の日本語訳を教えてくれませんか? ちなみに英語ではこんなです↓ It's not unusual to be loved by anyone It's not unusual to have fun with anyone but when I see you hanging about with anyone It's not unusual to see me cry, oh I wanna' die It's not unusual to go out at any time but when I see you out and about it's such a crime if you should ever want to be loved by anyone, It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say you find it happens all the time love will never do what you want it to why can't this crazy love be mine It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

• 次の英文の日本語訳を教えて頂けますでしょうか。

お世話になります。 次の英文は、海外の質問サイトに投稿されていたものなのですが、日本語訳を教えて頂くことできますでしょうか。 Should I work for Ernst & Young? I've been offered a debt collection role there and I've not worked for professionals before and am unsure if I'll find it too stiff & formal. I've worked in a variety of industries but none where I had to wear a suit & deal directly with highly important people in the company (in this case dealing directly with the partners). I'm a little intimidated at having to have meetings with individual partners, are they generally nice or high and mighty & looking down on you as though you're a subordinate? お力をお貸し頂ければ幸いです。 何卒宜しくお願い致します。

• 正しい日本語訳?

いつもこの場を借りて、日本語の確認をお願いして、本当に申し訳ございません。 では、以下の英語を ABC shop? I've been there several times, but I don't know it's an old shop. ABCショップですか?何度も行ったことがありますが、そこも老舗だとは知らなかったです。→「老舗だとは知らなかった」の表現は正しい日本語でしょうか? If you have been to Beijing, I believe that you have begun to compare the two cities in your heart もしあなたが北京に行ったことがあるなら、すでに心の中でこの二つの都市を比べ始めたと信じています。 I believeの訳し方に悩んでいます。以上でよろしいでしょうか? 日本語学習者です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳お願いいたします!

次のものを英語から日本語に訳してほしいと言われたのですが よく分からなくて分かる方、日本語に訳してもらってもいいですか? ・My dearly beloved daughter it is with great love that I come to communicate with you this evening. For I know the torment you have been suffering. The suffering which you have now offered up for souls means that they would have faced damnation had you not done so with joy. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にしてください。お願いします!!

hehehehee thats ok. dont be sorry about being late. dont worry about english. you can keep trying. just try it :) even if you write errors, i can understand what you meant :) i totally like you. you are really nice and interesting. beautiful, attractive and seductive! :D hehe i wish i was with you >.< sorry, i wasnt in kumamoto. i was in tokyo, yokohama and kamakura. i drunk kumamoto sake in a restaurant in yokohama :) but i would love to visit kumamoto for you too <3 if you like :* have you skype, line, kakaotalk, facebook? <3