• ベストアンサー

訳してほしいのです

英語が苦手なんで・・・ 下記のメールが届きました 一生懸命訳してはみているのですが解りません どうかよろしくお願いします。 Never mindo. Please don't go out of your way. I don't mindo being alone. No one can understand how really feel. 以上です。 明日の朝、相手に返事をしたいんです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jinx2003
  • ベストアンサー率37% (19/51)
回答No.1

>Never mindo    (気にしないで mind のスペリングがちがっていますが) >Please don't go out of your way.  無理はしないでください >I don't mindo being alone.  私は一人でも平気です。 >No one can understand how really feel.  だれにも 本当の気持ちなんてわからないのですから

porukonoko
質問者

お礼

お早い回答どうもありがとうございました。 助かりました、慌ててたもので打ち間違ってしまったようです。

関連するQ&A

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Another one please. It's ok if you don't want to I understand. I love you the same no matter what.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1) Please yuna. I love you and only you I’ve told other girls to fuck off because I’m with you and I want to always be with you (2) I love you (3)Please respond. I’m really crying from this you know (4)Please listen to me. And understand that you are the only one I care about 私 OK I understand. Just leave me alone. (5) Please don’t leave me. I’m not joking when I say this, I literally just threw up because of this. Really I’m sorry for making you feel that way. But honestly I can’t live with someone else. I really love you, only you

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. A: Would you like me to repair it for you? B: () (1) No thanks, I'd rather do it myself. (2) Yes, but I don't know how.  (3) Yes, would you please show me how? (4) No, I couldn't show you how. 2. A: Well, how did you enjoy the party, Jenny? B: It was great! I really had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for living me! A: () (1) Don't mention it! (2) Not necessarily! (3) No way! (4) Don't even think about it! 3. A: I'm sorry I didn't visit you last night. B: () (1) Thank you very much. (2) I'd rather not. (3) That's all right. (4) Me, either. 4. A: Why don't we go out somewhere tonight? B: () A: OK. Let's go and see that new action movie. (1) Because we don't want to go out. (2) No, we don't want to go out.  (3) Well, I'd prefer to rent a video. (4) Yeah, that sounds good to me. 5. A: What is the best way to get to Tokyo? B: By train, if you want save time. A: () B: That depends on the traffic. (1) How much does it cost? (2) How often do I have to change?  (3) Is there an express train? (4) How long will it take by bus? 6. A: May I help you? B: No, thank you. I'm just looking. A: () We have a lot more items upstairs. B: Oh, do you? You have a large selection, don't you? (1) Take your time. (2) Take it easy. (3) Do your best. (4) Hurry up.

• 英語について

You should understand how scary it can be for small children to spend a night alone. ここで使われているcan beってどういう意味ですか?よくわからないので、教えてもらえると嬉しいです

• 英訳が正しいか、チェックをお願いします

英訳が正しいか、チェックをお願いします 2件あります。 *there is no way I can go alone Newyork as well as Kentucky. 「ケンタッキーと同様に、ニューヨークに一人で行くなんてとても出来っこないよ」 とゆう意味なんですが、ニュアンスとしては、 ケンタッキーならば一人で行ける (実際にはまだ行ったことはないが) でもニュウーヨークはとても無理だとゆう雰囲気です。 「as well as 」 があるので、「alone」の位置も迷いました。 *I can go to school tomorrow and Ican see my friends. この文章を、 I can go to school tomorrow and see my friends too. にすることは出来ますか。

• 和訳お願い致します;

You were wrong to believe me.I didn't love you. Then I was wrong. Give your life to God. You mustn't mix with men or be the mother of their children. Men lie. Believe none of us. Give your life to Gnd and work for the Church. Where's your father? At home,my Lord. Look him in. Then no one will see how stupid he is Goodbye. Oh,help him,dear,sweet Heaven!Go to a church!Go now! Or if you have to marry, marry a stupi man. Wise men understand too well how women can lie to them.To the churchーgo now! Please,God,make him well! お願い致します

• 英文添削お願いします。(一休さん)

英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 この道を行けばどうなるものか危ぶむなかれ。 危ぶめば道はなし。踏み出せばその一足が道となる。 迷わずにゆけよ、ゆけばわかる。 I'm just wondering what will become of me if I go on this way. Don't be afraid. There is no way if you are afraid. A step taken forward will open the way to your goal. Never hesitate to go and you will find out what what there is to do.

• "No, How could you?"は否定なのか、肯定なのか教えてください。

洋書を読んでいて、 "I don't understand." "No, how could you?" という文が出てきました。 最初のせりふ「わからないな」に対して、"No, how could you?"は「うん、そうだろうね」と肯定しているんでしょうか? それとも、「まさか、なんでわからないの?」という否定的な意味がこめられているんでしょうか? 英語が得意なかた、どうぞご回答よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文中のhowとcanはどのような働きをしているのですか?

下記の how と can はどのような働きをしているのですか? "He or she might be pleasantly surprised at how just a little of it can go a long way." it = common sense how は接続詞と判断していたのですが自信がありません。一応、辞書には、how は、接続詞の that に代わりに使われることもあるようですが・・ また、can は文を強調しているだけなのでしょうか? "A little goes a long way." "A little common sense can go a long way." なぜこのような使い分けをするのかご教授ください。

• 英語 歌詞

英語を覚える為、英語の曲を歌おうとしたのですが、何かが違うんですけど、どうしてですか。 自分が歌おうとした曲は、アヴリル・ラヴィーンのGirlfrendです。 歌詞の頭は、 Hey Hey you you I don't like your girfrend No Way No Way think you need a new one 何ですけど、コレを普通に読むと追いつけなくなったり早口になります。どうしたら歌えるようになりますか。