両親の反対と子供扱い、待たせてごめんなさい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 両親は私がヒトミと結婚することに反対している。
  • 彼は子供のように扱われたことに腹を立てた。
  • 長い間お待たせしてごめんなさい。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語の意味を表すように()内の語句を正しく並び替

日本語の意味を表すように()内の語句を正しく並び替えなさい。 (1)両親は私がヒトミと結婚することに反対している。 My parents are(marrying/opposed/Hitomi/my/to) (2)彼は子供のように扱われたことに腹を立てた。 He got(a child/treated /at/angry/being/like). (3)長い間お待たせしてごめんなさい。 I'm sorry (waiting/kept/have/you/to)for such a long time. 下記に並び替えてみたのですが合っていますか? (1)My parents are opposed to my marrying Hitomi. (2)He got angly being treated like at a child. (3)I'm sorry to have you kept waiting for such a long time. 宜しく御願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

(1)My parents are opposed to my marrying Hitomi. VERY GOOD! (2)He got angly at being treated like a child. (3)I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for such a long time.

関連するQ&A

• to have kept you waiting

I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long. という文についてなのですが、この to have kept you waiting は完了を表わすものですか、それとも過去を表わすものですか?それともその両方の可能性がありますか? I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long yesterday. という文は正しい文ですか?

• この文法の意味を教えてください

I am sure that he will help us. =It is certain(sureは×) that he will help us. =He is certain(sureでも○)to help us. I am sorry that I have kept you waiting so long ≠It is sorry that... =I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long この2つの文でどういうような文法がいいたいのでしょうか? ノートにはこれしか書いていなくてわかりません。 回答お願いします。

• 語句の並べかえをおねがいします。不要な語句1つあり

彼はかっとなって私はほおを平手打ちした He {furious/me/and/got/on/my/cheek/slapped/the}. 6か月はメアリーにとって、論文を書き終えるにはあまりに短い期間だった Six months was {finish/short/for Mary/a time/to/writing/such/too}her parer. 言語はお互いがコミュニケーションをとるための不可欠な手段である Language is {with/a mean/an/to/means/essential/communicate/each other/}.

• 日本訳してください!

下記内容を日本訳してください 宜しくお願いします When I was a child my parents got divorced. I was 3 years old. I didnt meet my father until I was 20 years old. I grew up very poor and had to spend many nights at home alone because my mother would work late in a factory. Now my mother and father have both married to new people and Ryan is just a child they had from another marriage. When the marriage is broen often the children are forgotten about.

• 教えてください

1) I'm sorry to have kept you ((1)waiting (2)waited). 2)If I ((1)am (2)were)you,I((1)wouid (2)did) not do such a thing. 3)He can't read this.((1)So (2)Neither)can I. 以上の問題の回答を教えていただけますでしょうか?

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hi, sorry, by the time I got back to you I had sold out of all my copies! Thanks for your interest though.

• 日本語訳を教えてください(かなり長文です)(4)

Why Chinese Mothers Are Superiorという記事です。日本語訳教えてください。お願いします。 If the child comes home with a B on the test, some Western parents will still praise the child. Other Western parents will sit their child down and express disapproval, but they will be careful not to make their child feel inadequate or insecure, and they will not call their child "stupid," "worthless" or "a disgrace." Privately, the Western parents may worry that their child does not test well or have aptitude in the subject or that there is something wrong with the curriculum and possibly the whole school. If the child's grades do not improve, they may eventually schedule a meeting with the school principal to challenge the way the subject is being taught or to call into question the teacher's credentials. If a Chinese child gets a B—which would never happen—there would first be a screaming, hair-tearing explosion. The devastated Chinese mother would then get dozens, maybe hundreds of practice tests and work through them with her child for as long as it takes to get the grade up to an A. Chinese parents demand perfect grades because they believe that their child can get them. If their child doesn't get them, the Chinese parent assumes it's because the child didn't work hard enough. That's why the solution to substandard performance is always to excoriate, punish and shame the child. The Chinese parent believes that their child will be strong enough to take the shaming and to improve from it. (And when Chinese kids do excel, there is plenty of ego-inflating parental praise lavished in the privacy of the home.) Second, Chinese parents believe that their kids owe them everything. The reason for this is a little unclear, but it's probably a combination of Confucian filial piety and the fact that the parents have sacrificed and done so much for their children.

• デモクラシーナウから

以下の文はダニー・グローヴァーさんへのインタビューの一部ですが、この文で、質問があります。 1)emergingは何を指して言っているのでしょうか 2)part of thisのthisは何でしょうか。 3)being a child... watching my parents...to come of ageはどう他の文とつながっているのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I had heard about him in high school. In fact, after his assassination, I got into a real kind of—one of the many kind of—few, not many—few kind of, you know, misunderstandings with my parents, when I started going to the mosques in 1955—in 1965, excuse me, 1965. And I think an emerging—that was a part of this, for me, being a child of the civil rights movement, watching my parents come of age, and to come of age themselves during the civil rights movements in various ways, through their union, etc., etc.

• 文法の質問です。

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long. waiting→waitedとしてはいけないのはどうしてでしょう? waitedを用いると、 とても長く待たされた状態でごめんなさいね。→長くお待たせしてごめんなさいね。 と、実際に相手は待たされてたわけでもあるので、いけそうな気がするのですが。

• an hourとone hour

「an hour」が「a hour」じゃないのは、「アワー」で言葉の初めが母音だからでしょうか? 「one hour」とはあまり言いませんか? 2時間は何て言いますか?その時冠詞は必要ですか? A:I am sorry to keep you waiting for one hour B:I am sorry to have kept you waiting for an hour. 2つの文法の違いは何ですか? Bは「have+目的語+原形不定詞」ですか?