• ベストアンサー

語句の並べかえをおねがいします。不要な語句1つあり

彼はかっとなって私はほおを平手打ちした He {furious/me/and/got/on/my/cheek/slapped/the}. 6か月はメアリーにとって、論文を書き終えるにはあまりに短い期間だった Six months was {finish/short/for Mary/a time/to/writing/such/too}her parer. 言語はお互いがコミュニケーションをとるための不可欠な手段である Language is {with/a mean/an/to/means/essential/communicate/each other/}.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

彼はかっとなって私はほおを平手打ちした He {got furious and slapped me on the cheek}. 不要 my http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=slap+on+the+face&ref=sa 6か月はメアリーにとって、論文を書き終えるにはあまりに短い期間だった Six months was {too short a time for Mary to finish writing}her paper. 不要 such 言語はお互いがコミュニケーションをとるための不可欠な手段である Language is {an essential means to communicate with each other}. 不要 a mean http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=communicate+with+each+other

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳し方

That the verb 'mean' is being employed in different senses in the examples that I have used so far is evident from the fact that Mary means trouble is ambiguous. の訳し方が非常に難しいです。 確かに全体の意味の捉え方としては 「私がこれまであげたいくつかの例の中で'mean’という動詞がことなった意味で使われていることは”メアリーには問題がある。”という使い方があいまいであるということから明白である。」 という捉え方にしかなりませんが,これを英会話の中で聞いたとしてすぐに意味がわかるかというと絶対にわかりません。何かコツは無いでしょうか?

• 英語の例文は原文のままでいいのでしょうか?(翻訳)

以下の英文を翻訳するとき、(1)の"the red flag is a conventional sign of danger"や(2)の"Mary means trouble","Mary means well","Smoke means fire"等の例文として挙げている文は原文のままでいいのでしょうか? また、その例文の箇所に""(ダブルクオーテーション)等つけた方がいいのでしょうか?お時間があれば以下の英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)Whereas smoke is a natural sign of fire, causally connected with what it signifies, the red flag is a conventional sign of danger: it is a culturally established symbol. These distinctions between the intentional and the nonintentional, on the one hand, and between what is natural and what is conventional, or symbolic, on the other, play a central part in the theoretical investigation of meaning. (2)That the verb 'mean' is being employed in different senses in the examples that I have used so far is evident from the fact that Mary means trouble is ambiguous: it can be taken like Mary means well or like Smoke means fire. Indeed, with a little imagination it is possible to devise a context, or scenario, in which the verb 'mean' in Mary means trouble can be plausibly interpreted in the way that it would normally be interpreted in That red flag means danger. Most language-utterances, we shall see, depend for their interpretation upon the context in which they are used. And the vast majority of them have a wider range of meanings than first come to mind. Utterances containing the word 'meaning' (or the verb 'mean') are no different from other English utterances in this respect.

• in the months leading up

My husband and I socialize with another couple that we met at a meetup about a year and a half ago. Six months ago, the husband invited mine on a guys’ hiking weekend. In the six months leading up to it, it was discussed often and always as a guys-only weekend. On the car ride there, my husband found out that some men were bringing their wives. I am furious at the couple for lying to me. I wouldn’t have wanted to go, and I wouldn’t have been upset that my husband was going, but I do think it’s a huge lie considering we talked about it no less than 10 times in the months leading up. In the six months leading up to itは「ハイキングまでの6ヶ月の間に」でしょうか?あと、最後のin the months leading upの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の細かい表現で迷ってます。あるテキスト「英語の

英語の細かい表現で迷ってます。あるテキスト「英語の耳」での表現です。数字の複数形をつけるか付けないかです。 6ヶ月前の事前通知を six-months advance notice と、 5週間の予想を a five-week forecastと、 3ヶ月の予想を a three-month forecastsと、 2ヶ月の予想を a two-months forecastと、 書いてありました。 バラバラです、、、規則性がありません、、、これ全部合ってるんですか? 英語見たり聞いたりして理解し、日本語訳にする分にはどれも同じでいいかもしれませんが、日本語を英訳する時にどれにすべきか悩んでしまいます。 私が英語で表現する時は、 six-months advance notice (複数形がない名詞), five-weeks forecasts, three-months forecasts, two-months forecasts, にしようと思ってます。合ってますか?

• 自然記号に関する論文の和訳について

自然記号(煙=火)と慣習的な記号(赤旗=危険)の例をあげて動詞"mean"の様々な使い方に関する論文なのですが、内容が難しく、上手に和訳できません。 大体の意味を取るだけでなく、他の人にも読んでもらうことを考慮して和訳していただきたくお願いいたします。 (1)Whereas smoke is a natural sign of fire, causally connected with what it signifies, the red flag is a conventional sign of danger: it is a culturally established symbol. These distinctions between the intentional and the nonintentional, on the one hand, and between what is natural and what is conventional, or symbolic, on the other, play a central part in the theoretical investigation of meaning. (2)That the verb 'mean' is being employed in different senses in the examples that I have used so far is evident from the fact that Mary means trouble is ambiguous: it can be taken like Mary means well or like Smoke means fire. Indeed, with a little imagination it is possible to devise a context, or scenario, in which the verb 'mean' in Mary means trouble can be plausibly interpreted in the way that it would normally be interpreted in That red flag means danger. Most language-utterances, we shall see, depend for their interpretation upon the context in which they are used. And the vast majority of them have a wider range of meanings than first come to mind. Utterances containing the word 'meaning' (or the verb 'mean') are no different from other English utterances in this respect.

• following

When I was 16, our family had a foreign student come live with us on a summer exchange program. He was also 16. He wanted to stay beyond his visa, so my parents arranged to take legal guardianship of him. It was very stressful having him move into our family. My mom and I constantly fought about his presence in our home. Six months following the guardianship, my dad moved out and my parents divorced. Six months following the guardianshipはSix months after the guardianshipと同意でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 語句をならびかえて意味の通る文にしてください

1. (questions/difficult/me/was/all/to/for/it/answer/the). 2. (roof/is/cat/friend's/my/the/the/on/sitting). 3. Ichiro,(to/going/tomorrow/the baseball game/about/us/with/how)? 4. (milk/cheese/child/is/knows/made/a/from/even). 5. (about/Japan/learned/many/since/things/I've)I came here. 6. (are/are/people/in/not/some/interested/who/there/breakfast)and start a day without it. 7.(have/this/a/like/never/fish/I/got/big). 8. (times/to/the teacher/how/been/many/has/Kyushu)? 9. (school/seen/is/I/ever/the/have/beautiful/that/this/most). 10. (tired/they/up/to/too/get/for/were/breakfast). 11. (the/is/Mary/playing/of/fond/piano). 12. I like(they/taken by him/the pictures/always make me/because/happy). 13. (the world/know/his name/over/known/people/all/is/to). 14. (the/she/finishad/has/magazine/already/reading). 15. Today(lives/technology/makes/which/our/use/better/we). 16. (gets/my/up/half/always/at/past/father/six). 17. (you/have/seen/blossoms/the/ever/cherry)? 18. All(in/that/to/were/came/the people/his house/interested/video games)

• どうしても訳せません(><)

以下の英文、1文目はいいのですが、 2文目以降、 もしすでに、コースへの支払いを終えている状態、あるいは終えかけている状態で、当該VISAを申請しているなら、、、月々の生活費も安くなるんじゃない、 といった感じに思ったのですが、ぜんぜん違いますよね(><) 教えてください。あと、that was at least six months long in the past four months. もよくわかりません。 すみませんが、お願いします! The money that you need depends on where you are studying and how long you are studying for. You may have to pay a lower amount for your monthly living costs if you are applying having completed a course, or are about to complete a course of study in the United Kingdom that was at least six months long in the past four months.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Japanese companies prefer to take a transactional and short-term approach with foreign employees. (“Transaction” means a communicative action or activity involving two parties or things that reciprocally affect or influence each other.)

• 並べ替えお願いします。不要な語句1つあり

I[the street/a/breaking/broken/found/watch/on] 通りで壊れた腕時計を見つけた [sing/this song/have/heard/you/ever/sung]in French? この歌がフランス語で歌われているのを聞いたことがありますか [in/written/of/letter/,/was/his/writing/full/haste]spelling errors. 急いで書かれたので、彼の手紙にはつづりのまちがいがたくさんあった [for/my lunch/having/went/,out/to eat/eaten/I] a walk 昼食を食べてから、私は散歩に出た