• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:至急和訳よろしくお願いします。 )

The Beatles: A Journey through Their Music

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The Beatles revolutionized the music industry with their iconic songs like “Please Please Me” and “I Want to Hold Your Hand”.
  • In 1967, they released the groundbreaking album “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band”, which introduced new possibilities for musical expression.
  • Despite their huge success, the band faced internal conflicts and eventually split in 1971, each member pursuing their own solo careers.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。続いて矢継ぎ早に “Please Please me” や “I Want to Hold Your Hand” のような歌が出た。 2。1967年には、歌集ではなく、ドラマとして一つに纏まったアルバム “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” を作った。これは、舞台では再現できない、スタジオの作品で、独創的にエレクトローン音楽を使った。この手法は、今までに無い音楽表現の可能性を開拓し、多くのロック演奏者たちに直ちに利用された。 3。ついに公開の人生の圧力、金に関する意見の相違、(音楽)以外の興味などで、1971年にはバンドは解散になった。また一緒になるとの風評はあったが、ポールはソロのアルバムを出し、独自のバンドを結成した。1970年代のジョージは、一人で仕事をしたり、ジョンやリンゴと共演したりした。リンゴは映画に出、ジョンは物書きをしたり、日本人の妻ヨーコオーノと歌を歌ったりして、政治活動を続けた。1980年彼はニューヨークで殺されるという悲劇に遭った。

noname#128235
質問者

お礼

夜遅い時間に回答していただき、本当にありがとうござました。助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください(>_<)3

This was an important turning point for John, as it led to his second Oscar for the music of "Jaws" and also to his meeting with George Lucas. Greatly interested in John's work, Lucas chose him to write the musicfor "Star Wars." This brought John his third Oscar.

• 和訳お願いします

I remember an incident involving one of the group whose name must go unmentioned because it occupies an elevated place in the history of electric lighting.Well,he too one night became frozen in the arms of Morpheus and began to breathe pretty loudly in his sleep.The disturbance was like intermittent approaching thunder with crashes between,ending with a periodical gulping that shook the laboratory in the silence of night.'I'll fix him,'said one of the boys with a fiendish grin,'I have a machine that will do the business,and you don't need to waste any more ammonia.'He went away and returned with a contraption that he had been working on the day before.It was a soap box upon which was mounted an enormos rattle that was actuated by a crankshaft turned by hand.'Which it work,boys,'he whispered as he placed the infernal thing near the sleeper on the table and gave it a few vigorous turns. It produced a terrific noise.The poor victim fairly bounced into the air thinking that a tornado had struck Menlo Park! The boys laughed.Some of us dubbed the machine a 'corpse revier'and others called it the 'calmer.'

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いできますでしょうか。。。 「With a book in her lap Hattie became a different person, thousands of miles away, in the middle of the action. Her mother worried that books at such an early age would ruin the girl, but Mr.Abbott didn'd agree. He admired the theories of John Stuart Mill on the education of women and he was proud of his precocious child.」 Hattie,Mr.Abbott, John Stuart Mill は人名ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

Alligator, Not Crocodile! John was visiting Japan for the first time. Everything about fascinated him: the people, the culture and especially the language. A friend took him to dine at a restaurant.'How do you say 'Thank you' in Japanese?' John asked. 'Thank you' is 'ARI-GA-TO,' his friend answered. 'To help you remember just think of 'Alligator .' It sounds like 'ARIGATO.' John practiced saying it and seemed quite comfortable with the new word. At the end of the meal, John wanted to express his appreciation to the waiter, but could not remember how to say it. To remind him, his friend used his arms to imitate the reptile opening and closing its jaws. 'Ah!' John remembered...He turned to the waiter and said loudly, 'CROCODILE! CROCODILE!' ジョークの部分も教えて貰えると嬉しいです!

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトではわかりにくい部分があったので… 誤字はないと思います。 The first trial interview i had when I started this study was with an old man whose situation suggested the assumption might be right. He was an old widower of seventy-six years of age who lived alone in two rooms on the third floor of a block of tenement flats. His wife had died two years previously and he had no children. He was a very thin, large-boned man with a high-domed forehead and a permanent stoop. His frayed waistcoat and trousers hung in folds. At the time of calling, 5.30 pm, he was having his first meal of the day, a hot-pot of mashed peas and ham washed down with a pint of tea from a large mug. The lining-room was dilapidated, with old black-out curtains covering the windows, crockery placed on newspapers, and piles of old magazines tucked under the chairs. In one corner of the room by an open fireplace (a kitchener) stood a broken meat-safe with scraps of food inside. There was a photo of his wife in her twenties on the mantel-piece tonight with one of a barmaid and a pin-up from a Sunday paper. His wife's coat still hung on a hook on the door and her slippers were tidily placed in the hearth.

• 英文の和訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトでやってもわかりづらかったので質問しました。 The first trial interview i had when I started this study was with an old man whose situation suggested the assumption might be right. He was an old widower of seventy-six years of age who lived alone in two rooms on the third floor of a block of tenement flats. His wife had died two years previously and he had no children. He was a very thin, large-boned man with a high-domed forehead and a permanent stoop. His frayed waistcoat and trousers hung in folds. At the time of calling, 5.30 pm, he was having his first meal of the day, a hot-pot of mashed peas and ham washed down with a pint of tea from a large mug. The lining-room was dilapidated, with old black-out curtains covering the windows, crockery placed on newspapers, and piles of old magazines tucked under the chairs. In one corner of the room by an open fireplace (a kitchener) stood a broken meat-safe with scraps of food inside. There was a photo of his wife in her twenties on the mantel-piece tonight with one of a barmaid and a pin-up from a Sunday paper. His wife's coat still hung on a hook on the door and her slippers were tidily placed in the hearth.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I was playing a card game with a bunch of friends recently, and I was eliminated early and so started observing the hand and play of one of the friends sitting next to me—which was known to him (via my clear body language). During continued play, another player requested to pick a card from this friend’s hand (allowed by the rules) in an attempt to get a really valuable card. The expectation is that it is a blind pick (by rule) with the informal expectation (of card games everywhere though not explicitly written into the rules) that one would make available for picking, by fanning them out for display by your opponent, every card in your hand. The friend I was observing however arrayed his cards in the customary fashion with an exception: The most valuable card in his hand was held below the level of the arrayed “fan” so it was not visible for selection by his opponent. During continued play以下の和訳を長いですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

I have given all these details in order to show what privileges and protection an inventor enjoys when,like Edison,he conducts organized research for a strong company.He has everything at his disposal and can devote himself,without worry, his work.If he is successful,he gets his liberal share and has no expence.Edison had stuck to the stocks received from the Edison companies for his work he would, no doubt,have been the largest sharer in electric lighting interests in the country. But Edison wasn't after money solely.No! He considered it a means of exchange and in that spirit turned it into new activities,new endeavors and new lines of experiment.It was important that he should do so:otherwise history might have had a different course.He didn't wait in leisurely luxury until his electric light shares should grow fat with returns,but from the start took all the money he could raise to his place his great achievements upon a solid commercial foundation under his personal supervision.That was necessary considering the epoch.With him it was push,push,and push again,and with the help of loyal servants the gigantic results of his Menlo Park labors were soon safely set on a manufacturing foundation;in a few years they were fortitled to an impregnable strength.Then the time arrived for others to carry his work of expansion further-this,however,only after a decennium,In 1892 the General Electric Company took up his program of expansion and has been developing it ever since.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半てすので、 内容が途中半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There was less emotional and material stability in your soul mates early family background than there appeared to be, and many changes in his home surroundings. His family was old with long roots from generations past, ancestors in the area that he came from. A mother or grandmother was the root of the family troubles, clashes or closeness. This is a sinister sign of an old woman with large eyes and poor digestion who is also the root of everything that happened in this family or your soulmates early life. It a very matriarchal set up. Your partners ties to the parental home will be life long.

• この英文の和訳お願いします。 

この英文を和訳お願いします。  誤字があったらすみません。 The first describes the family life of people of pensionable age in a working-class borough of East London; the second discusses the chief social problems of old age against the background of family organization and relationships. Concern about the growing number of old people springs partly from an assumption that many of them are isolated from their families and from the community. It is widely believed that the ties of kinships are much less enduring than they once were and that as a consequence the immediate family of parents and unmarried children, of which the individual is a member for only part of his lifetime, has replaced the larger family of three or four generations, of which the individual is a member for the whole of his life, as the fundamental unit of society. Such an assumption is of very great importance and demands careful examination. The first trial interview i had when I started this study was with an old man whose situation suggested the assumption might be right. He was an old widower of seventy-six years of age who lived alone in two rooms on the third floor of a block of tenement flats. His wife had died two years previously and he had no children. He was a very thin, large-boned man with a high-domed forehead and a permanent stoop. His frayed waistcoat and trousers hung in folds. At the time of calling, 5.30 pm, he was having his first meal of the day, a hot-pot of mashed peas and ham washed down with a pint of tea from a large mug. The lining-room was dilapidated, with old black-out curtains covering the windows, crockery placed on newspapers, and piles of old magazines tucked under the chairs. In one corner of the room by an open fireplace (a kitchener) stood a broken meat-safe with scraps of food inside. There was a photo of his wife in her twenties on the mantel-piece tonight with one of a barmaid and a pin-up from a Sunday paper. His wife's coat still hung on a hook on the door and her slippers were tidily placed in the hearth.