• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:日本語のダメ出しをお願いします。)

日本語訳が自然でない?!英文のダメ出しをお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本語の表現や流れについて、改善点があれば教えてください。
  • マイクとジョーの入場はハードな曲と歓声に包まれ、強烈なパワーを感じます。
  • 彼らはファンの期待に応え、数々の偉業を成し遂げ、多くのレスラーに影響を与えました。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#123390
noname#123390
回答No.3

入場してきたマイクとジョーが見えた時、おれは思わずゾクッと来たね。彼らがテーマ曲にしている入場曲が流れると歓声がどっとわきあがるんだ。彼らがリングに近づくにつれ強烈なパワーを感じたよ。彼らはファンの期待に答え、多くの偉業を成し遂げたことは疑えない事実だ。そして確固たる地位を築き、数多くのレスラーに影響を与えたんだ。 「ゼア ハードコア ミュージック」の解釈は テーマ曲 でいいのではと思いますが、確信はありません。でも、この場面ではぴったりではありませんか? ご参考まで。

chinotto
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! ハードコア ミュージック、いい言葉が見つからず凄く悩みました。確かに訳出しない方が賢明かもしれませんね◎

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (7)

• sumimimi
  • ベストアンサー率15% (48/314)
回答No.8

自然に治すと、 マイクとジョーの入場を初めて目にした時は戦慄を覚えた。 ハードな入場曲にどっとわきあがる歓声。 彼らは強烈なパワーを放ちつつリングに向かう。 ファンの期待に応え多くの偉業を成し遂げ 確固たる地位を築いた彼らは数多くのレスラーに影響を与えた。 というところですね。

chinotto
質問者

お礼

お礼遅くなって申し訳ございません。 日本語として自然ですね。とても参考になりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.7

#6ですが、確かに現在完了と for many generations to come との共存はありなのか?という疑問を私も持ったのですが、大昔のレスラーならいざ知らず、ホークの死により事実上解散したのが2003年のようですから、活躍した時代から現在までのレスラーをmany generations とは言わないかとも思いますので、これはやはり今後のレスラーにも影響を与えると考えた方がいいのではないでしょうか。

chinotto
質問者

お礼

お礼遅くなって申し訳ございません。 そうですよね。今は影響を与えてない、というのは不自然ですよね。 ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.6

英語の訳に関してですが I felt the immense energy build as they approached the ring,... feel+目的語+動詞の原形で「~が・・・するのを感じる」ですので、この場合は「巨大なエネルギーが次第に高まるのを感じる」ということですね。 build の自動詞としての訳はこちらにあります。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/build/UTF-8/?ref=sa for many generations to come これはto come がありますから「将来何世代にも渡って」という意味になりますので、 http://eow.alc.co.jp/generations+to+come./UTF-8/ そうと分かる訳にした方がいいと思います。例えば「これまでも、そしてこれからもずっと、数多くのレスラーに影響を与えるんだ」とか。

chinotto
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! for many generations to come なるほど。have influencedと現在完了だったので未来的な意味は含まない方がいいかと思ったのですが、やはり過去だけだと日本語として不自然ですかね?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#123390
noname#123390
回答No.5

すみません NO 4 の修正です。 >彼らがファンの期待に答え ↓ ○  彼らがファンの期待に応え

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#123390
noname#123390
回答No.4

すみません、NO3の訂正です。 >彼らはファンの期待に答 ↓ 彼らがファンの期待に答

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • 3nk
  • ベストアンサー率28% (619/2184)
回答No.2

漢字の間違いが一ヶ所あります。 期待に「答え」→「応え」

chinotto
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 気がつきませんでした(^_^;)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • sweet76
  • ベストアンサー率39% (584/1497)
回答No.1

ゾッとした⇒ゾクッとした、かな。 ゾッとしたって、よくないことが起きて血の気が引いた感じがしません?

chinotto
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! お礼遅くなってすいませんでした。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 私の和訳、どうですか?駄目だししてください

And there were many things and many people, some that still seem to stand out clearly and some that are vaguer; but all these people were beautiful and kind. In some way - I don't know how- it was conveyed to me that they all were kind to me, glad to have me there,andfilling me with gladness by their gestures ,by the touch of their hands,by the welcome ane love in their eyes. いろいろなことがあって、多くの人がいた。今でもはっきりと目立っているように思われるものもいれば、もっと漠然としているものもあるが。でも、すべてその人たちは美しくて親切だった。 ある方法でー私は知らないがーそれは私に伝えられた。彼らはみな私に親切だった、 私がそこにいるのを喜んでいた、そして彼らの振る舞いから、かれらの手の感触から、彼らの 歓迎と愛のまなざしは私を喜びで満たした。   ※一見意味がわかりそうですが、読み返すとなんだか わけのわからない和訳になっていますよね? この和訳にどなたか駄目だししてください!

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Thought I seldom answer the telephone, I always answer a letter. I like writing to people I have never met,gradually finding out their interests in life and their personalities. I have made many new friends in this way but I have never made a friend for a telephone call. Writing letters is becoming a lost art. People make the excuse that they have no time to sit down and compose an interesting letter,just as they say they never have time to read books. Yet they find time to do all kinds of useless things:they waste half their lives in unnecessary activities.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

The seriousness of the Moorish storyteller notwithstanding, evidently part of what he told was funny. The ring of shoulders shook with laughter, and one or another of the listeners would make a characteristically African gesture of hugging himself, but all soundlessly, lest they miss a sentence. Their amused faces soon quieted down; all their eyes were fixed on the narrator, to assist their ears. When their expressions intensified and hardened, I guessed, it reflected something sad or tragic in the plot, or something sexual. They never gave one another a glance, and perhaps from moment to moment they were scarcely aware of the people around them. Each seemed to be fascinated by the art of the tale, keeping it to himself, or between himself and the teller of the tale, as though the enjoyment of it were a kind of love.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

When they arrived at a plateau 2,500 yards (2,300 m) from El Magruntein, the Warwickshire Yeomanry on the right was ordered to attack the B1 and B2 redoubts, while the Royal Gloucestershire Hussars were "sent to the left along the edge of the sand-dunes" to attack the right of the A1 redoubt, the most westerly of the defences. The troops dismounted to begin their attack 2,000 yards (1,800 m) from their objectives, but were immediately engaged by heavy machine-gun fire and shrapnel from two guns. By 10:00 the attack from the north, led by the Auckland Mounted Rifles and supported by two machine-guns, with the Canterbury Mounted Rifles Regiment on their right, had ridden into Rafa as they circled around El Magruntein. Here, they quickly captured the village along with six German and two Ottoman officers, 16 other ranks and 21 Bedouins.

• 英語の文を日本語にしてください。

(1)Even people in their 40s and 50s feel their memory starting to slip. "Why can`t I remember names?" they sigh. "Where did I put my keys?" With the passing of the years, the question move from annoyance to concern. (2)Leisure is a very important topic, for several reasons. Many people spend more time at their leisure than at work; many find their leisure more satisfying than their work; leisure can be a major source of happiness and of mental and physical health. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を! 8-(2)

お願いします。 (5) It was also common for governors to brag that they could support the people in their cnmmunity while the rest of Egypt starved. Ankhtyfy apparently was just as conceited as all the others because his inscription says, I gave bread to the hungry and clothing to the naked...I gave sandals to the barefooted. The whole country has become like locusts going upstream and downstream in search of food; but never did I allow anybody in need to go from this province to another one. I am the hero without equal. (6) Boasts like these led scholars to believe that the First Intermediate Period and all its chaos were brought about by famine. Was all of Egypt starving? Is that why the country fell apart? Archaeologists who study ancient climates don't think that is true. There were droughts in the Old Kingdom and the king was still able to maintain control. And there were good harvests during the First Intermediate Period and yet chaos ruled. The boasts about feeding the hungry were most likely meant to send the message to the people that they needed the governor, that without their local ruler they would suffer as the rest of the country was supposedly suffering. (7) Governors had always recruited military troops from their provinces for their king. Now instead of sending soldiers to the capital, they were using the troops for their own scrambles for power. The strong grew stronger, and the wealthy grew wealthier. The central government splintered. The king's power slipped further.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。

今度の水曜日(2/17)のAM8:00までにエキサイト翻訳とかを使わずに英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 ・Is something missing from modern medicine? People get sick when they are unhappy. This is the belief of Dr.Bernie Siegel, an American pediatric and general surgeon who has written numerous books for patients and doctors. He feels that modern medicine over-emphasizes scientific knowledge and information. In particular, it dose not pay enough attention to the relationship between a person's feelings about life and their physical condition. Medical students and young doctors often say that their motivation to be doctors is not help people, and not to earn a high salary or to enjoy high social status. But, claims Siegel, the training they receive harms them by not teaching them to treasure this beautiful motivation. ・Patients can learn from their sickness For Siegel, it is important to view sickness as an opportunity to learn. He has studied patients who survive a serious illness, observing how they live longer than their doctors expect. He say these are usually people who notice their feelings and are able to accept them. A serious illness may, for example, make a patient feel angry about having wasted years doing a job that now seems meaningless. Some patients might never face these feelings. By noticing their feelings and expressing their emotions, he says, patients are able to make wise choices with regard to their treatment. Patients need to be encouraged to accept and enjoy being themselves more than they could before they became sick. They can become more aware of something deep within themselves. This new approach to life that has come from their sickness then begins to bring benefits to their bodies, and they are often able, to an important extent, to heal themselves. ・Doctors can learn from remarkable recoveries Patients are sometimes cured and survive against all the predictions of their doctors. But the medical profession tends to ignore remarkable cases which do not fit into the conventional way of solving medical problems. Conventional medical training does not teach doctors the importance of learning from cases of patients being cured for reasons that are not directly caused by medical treatment. Nor do medical schools teach doctors the value of other patients finding inspiration from such cases.

• 日本語に訳してくださいm(_ _)m

日本語に訳してくださいm(_ _)m Independence is the reason why parents let their babies feed themselves as soon as they can and begin to make decisions for themselves almost as soon as they can talk. Most American parents feel that they have done their job well if their children are able to live on their own in their twenties. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (10) To address the water problem, the villagers tried to dig a well. They dug, and they dug and they dug. The well stretched 33 feet across and plummeted 170 feet down, with a descending spiral staircase cut into the rock wall. And still they never struck water. Finally, they gave up. The dry hole became a trash pit. The villagers filled it to the rim with, among other things, hundreds of records and letters written on pieces of broken pots―notes that give us a peek into the past. There are woeful letters from father to son ("I am wretched; I am searching for my sight but it is gone") and letters between lifelong friends ("since I was a child until today, I have been with you..."). There are shopping lists ("seek out for me one tunic in exchange for the ring; I will allow you ten days") and promises to do homework ("I will do it! See, I will do it, I will do it!"). Some things never change.

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

・I was the only student in my school who brought lunch with a message written on the napkin by Dad, and I still remember how embarressed I felt. ・From the way my friends talked, I thought they wished they also received letters full of affection from someone who really loved them. ・Attached to the card sent to him were the signatures of all of my friends. ・A puzzle or joke that appears to be nonsense but has an amusing answer. ・To get or pick up suddenly and roughly.