野球の週末はおもしろかった!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 週末には、楽しい野球の時間を過ごしました。
  • 私は彼の髪を掴んで引っ張りました。
  • 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします。

和訳にあわせて英文を作ったので、添削をお願いします。 1.週末にやっていた野球はおもしろかったと思う I think it is the baseball weekend that i was interesting. 2.ぼくは彼の髪を掴んでひっぱった I caught and pull with his hair. それと、英語の歌詞なのですが訳してもらえないでしょうか? How many more will I fight away Every time hoping it'd be the last time I'll have to say hello Night after nite I dream of ways あといくつ戦えばいいのか、 いつの時でも挨拶しなければいけないのを最後だと願っている 夜の後の夜に僕は夢を見る

• do2007
  • お礼率27% (117/426)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.1

1.週末にやっていた野球はおもしろかったと思う I think it is the baseball weekend that i was interesting. どうしてこういう英単語の語順にして文を作ったのか、どう考えてこうなったのか、あなたの考えがわかると添削するだけでなく英文にする時の正しい語順の決まりを説明出来ると思うのですが。 私は思う/野球/やっていた/週末に/は/面白かった 2.ぼくは彼の髪を掴んでひっぱった I caught and pull with his hair caught は 正しく過去形になっているのに pull が現在形のままです。 彼の髪 は his hair です。 I caught him by the hair も使えますが、とりあえず his hair でいきましょう。 

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします

英語の歌詞なのですが訳してもらえないでしょうか? How many more will I fight away Every time hoping it'd be the last time I'll have to say hello Night after nite I dream of ways あといくつ戦えばいいのか、 いつの時でも挨拶しなければいけないのを最後だと願っている 夜の後の夜に僕は夢を見る

• 英文について教えてください

I found the book so interesting that I kept on reading it until daybreak. その本は私にはたいへん面白かったので、夜が明けるまで読みました。 ・文中のfound the book so interestingは直訳すると 「この本が面白いということを見つけた(気づいた)」でいいのでしょうか。 findがどういう意味合いで使われているのかよく分かりません。 ・文中のthatの働きが分かりません。 「ので」に当たるのでしょうか?詳しく教えてください。

• 添削お願いします。良い表現もあればぜひっ!

My favorite vacation is that I go to a near mall with my friends or visit their house just for fun. Probably,you think very normal day,but it is very precious time for me. If we will graduate from university in two years 'time,we will probably live in another place each. So,I want to cherish it's time with them. Of course,I like other events which are festival,taking a trip,and so on. Thank you for reading and improving my English. (2) Dear. teacher I am from Japan and live in Kyoto Prefecture. I like sports. Especially,baseball is better than any other sport. Ih fact,I played it and wanted to become a professional baseball player when I was a child,it was my dream. But I don't play it now. At times I go to a baseball stadium with friends to cheer my fun team. I don' t play it there,but I have a another dream now. すみませんがお願いします><

• 添削してください!

添削してください! テーマ:タイムマシンでどこに行き何をしたいか I would go back to the time when I was in elementary school and master various things. One reason is that a talent is important:it would enable me to express my personality more easily. Another reason is that I could have special experiences in many ways:It would make my life more enjoyable.

• 英文和訳いろいろ

●I do it two ways: I own gold and silver coins in my hand, in my house, in my box; I also own gold and silver futures that’s another way to do it. I do it two waysというのが正確に訳せません。 ●He exceeded his budget by quite a lot. 「彼は予算をかなり超えてしまった。」 ここはなぜbyなのでしょうか? ●The guard caught her trying to steal a shirt. 「その警備員は彼女がシャツを盗もうとしているところを捕まえた。」 文法を説明してください。 ●Both children contributed to baking the cake. 「子供たちは2人ともケーキを作るのを手伝った。」 contributed to bake the cake ではダメですか?

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Rie had a dream of becoming a movie star even though she didn't know how to (become) it. 2)On the floor beside his bed a book (lay) open. He has been reading it before he fell asleep the previous night. 3)Will you (lend) me your dictionary for a while? 4)“I'm suffering from all that exercise we did yesterday.” “So am I. My legs are (aching) so much. I can't walk.” 5)We (chose) him mayor of our city. 6)You shouldn't (rely) this map. 7)It seemed (clearly) to me that John is guilty. 8)You have to (raise) your hand if you want to speak in class. 9)I'm not quite sure what book (he was talking it about). 10)I always keep the dictionary on the desk so that I can (look) it at any time. ()内の添削をお願いします。 和訳や解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手なものです(泣)明日英語のスピーチがあるのですが、時間がないので助けてほしいです!よろしくお願いします!! 英文:I love a trip. I tell that I went to Fukushima for snowboarding with a friend the other day. I got on a night coach from night of January 17 and went to the Daira, Adachi plateau of Fukushima. When it arrived at the inn, it was about 4:00 of the morning. The feeling was excited, but I fell asleep once and I got up for 8 carrier 30 minutes of the morning and went to the slope by bus. When I arrived at the slope, one area was very clean by snow. I changed into a wear at once and went to be slippery. I did not have experience of the snowboarding so far, and this time was the first challenge. I had there was a good child to a friend, and the child teach it from the beginning. I fell down first and. However, I got possible to glide alone while I slipped a lot. When I got possible to glide, I was very glad. It was fearful to step on the lift, but got possible to get on a lift first. I want to thank a friend.  I entered the hot spring at night. I have a feeling that a tired body softened by the effect of the hot spring. It was very comfortable. The supper ate sukiyaki. Vegetables and meat were very delicious.  I gathered in one room together and played a game while eating a cake and talked afterwards. It was the future and talked about a thing of the love, an interesting thing in various ways. It was good to be able to do a deep talk. I made a tour of Fukushima on the second day. I walked the neighborhood and took a photograph with a digital camera. There were footbathing and a lake and a Shinto shrine in the neighborhood of the inn. Powdery snow fell, and the circumference was surrounded in the silver world and was very beautiful when I took a walk through a lake on the way. And I returned to the house on the night coach again. I became the very good memory. I want to do a lot of trips from now on. I go to the land and want to watch various things in spite of being a feeling with skin. Thank you. 日本語:私は旅行が大好きです。こないだ友達と福島にスノボーに行った時の話をします。 私は1月17日の夜から夜行バスに乗り、福島の安達太良高原に行きました。宿に着いたときは朝の4時頃でした。気持はわくわくしていましたが、一旦眠りにつき、朝の8持30分に起床してバスでゲレンデに向かいました。 ゲレンデに着いたとき、辺りは一面雪でとてもきれいでした。早速ウエアに着替え、滑りに行きました。私は今までにスノボーの経験がなくて、今回が初挑戦でした。友達に上手な子がいてその子に一から教えてもらいました。最初は転んでばかりでした。しかし、たくさん滑っているうちに一人で滑れるようになりました。滑れるようになった時はとても嬉しかったです。最初はリフトに乗ることも怖かったのですが、リフトにも乗れるようになりました。私は友達に感謝したいです。  夜は温泉に入りました。疲れた体が温泉の効果によって和らいだ気がします。とても気持ち良かったです。夕飯はすきやきを食べました。野菜やお肉がとてもおいしかったです。  その後はみんなでひとつの部屋に集まり、お菓子を食べながらゲームをしたり、語ったりしました。将来のこと、恋愛のこと、面白かったことなど色々な話しをしました。深い話ができてよかったです。 二日目は福島めぐりをしました。近辺を歩いてデジカメで写真を撮りました。宿の近くには足湯や湖や神社がありました。途中、湖を散策していると、粉雪が降ってきて周りが銀世界に包まれてとても綺麗でした。 そしてまた夜行バスに乗り、家に帰りました。 とてもいい想い出になりました。私はこれからもたくさん旅をしていきたいです。その土地へ行って肌で感じながら色々なものをみていきたいです。 ありがとうございました。

• 夢についてのディスカッション(添削希望)

お願いします HOW OFTEN DO MOST OF YOU REMEMBER DREAMS, TALK ABOUT THEM, OR WRITE THEM DOWN?というディスカッションのタイトルがありまして以下のように書いてみました、恐れ入りますがどなたか文法を添削頂けると非常に助かります。 I have a dream once in a great while. My dreams always carry hidden messages. Therefore, when I sleep, I always put a memo beside me. Curiously enough, when I have a dream I wake up in the middle of the dream every time. So Waking up first time the morning, I dot down the memo as soon as possible and I full back to sleep. I become awake in the morning again; I take down the details about the dream from the memo. One of my impressive dreams is when I lose my direction in life, I had a dream. In the dream, I went somewhere by bicycle but I could not find it. I gave up and went back to my house. My mother was waiting for me. She said “You could not find it could you? You look very tired, but it is simple. Check your map then you will know where it is” I do not know map exact meaning but I think the dream carry hidden meaning.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

My summer vacation was fantastic! I went back to my parents’ home for this vacation and spent most of time with my friends and my boyfriend. I almost always sat up late into the night or all night talking with my friends, drinking and going for a drive. This was the idlest vacation I have ever had!! But I really enjoyed it. 私の夏休みはすばらしかった。私はこの休みに実家に帰り、だいたいは友達と恋人と一緒に過ごしました。私はだいたい夜遅くか朝まで友達と話をしたり、飲んだり、ドライブにいきました。今までで一番怠けた休みでした。しかし、私はそれを本当に楽しみました。 *不自然な表現があったら、教えていただきたいです。 *This was the idlest vacation I have ever had.は、「私は夏休みをとっても自由気ままに過ごした」ということを言いたいのですが、うまく表現できません。 お願いします。

• 英作文 添削

たとえば、何度も繰り返して見た、一番なじみ深い夢は、僕の場合、笑う月に追いかけられる夢だ。最初はたしか、小学生の頃だったと思う。恐怖のあまり、しばらく、夜になって眠らなければならないのが苦痛だったほどだ。 The dream that I saw many times is the monn chasing me with rough. I saw it for the first time when I was elementaly school student. I had the bad time that I must have sleeped at night because of the feaful of the dream. 学校の先生に添削してもらおうとしたんですが、あまりまじめに添削してくれませんでした。 添削も数回しかしてもらったことがなく基本例文も一通り覚えたつもりですが、例文を覚えた効果を感じられていないような状況です。 文法面でおかしいところがたくさんあると思います、面倒ですがお願いします。