• 締切済み

英文の添削をお願いします。

My summer vacation was fantastic! I went back to my parents’ home for this vacation and spent most of time with my friends and my boyfriend. I almost always sat up late into the night or all night talking with my friends, drinking and going for a drive. This was the idlest vacation I have ever had!! But I really enjoyed it. 私の夏休みはすばらしかった。私はこの休みに実家に帰り、だいたいは友達と恋人と一緒に過ごしました。私はだいたい夜遅くか朝まで友達と話をしたり、飲んだり、ドライブにいきました。今までで一番怠けた休みでした。しかし、私はそれを本当に楽しみました。 *不自然な表現があったら、教えていただきたいです。 *This was the idlest vacation I have ever had.は、「私は夏休みをとっても自由気ままに過ごした」ということを言いたいのですが、うまく表現できません。 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.1

一部、教科書英語になってますが、逆に丁寧な感じに なっているので、90点で訂正の必要はないかと思います。 This was the idlest vacation I have ever had. についても、きちんと意味が伝わります。 ご自分のお手紙のようですので、このままが自分らしくて 良いのではないでしょうか? with my friends などは、myは省略したほうが自然です。

-tell-me-
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 ちなみにどの辺りが教科書英語になっているのか、教えていただけるとうれしいです! 本当にありがとうございました(^^)

関連するQ&A

• 「英文添削していただけますか?」

「英文添削していただけますか?」 下記の日本文を英文に訳しましたが、おかしな表現がないかアドバイスいただけたら 助かります。ちょっと長くてすみません。。。とくに過去完了などの時制がわかりません。  「父の日に御父さんにネクタイをあげて、ケーキといくつか料理を家族につくってあげたの。  昨日は一日中料理してた・・ 私は父が仕事でいつもいそがしかったから、子供のころ父と  遊んだことがないの。かれは相変わらず今もいそがしいけど。  とにかく、あなたがお父さんと楽しい時間が過ごせていたらいいな。(向こうは父の日の夜なので)  ところで、9月に友人の結婚式でグアムにいくの。 ハワイでなくて残念。。。  (メールの相手がハワイなので)」 「 I gave a tie to my father on father's day and I made a cake and some dishes for my family last night. I cooked all day yesterday.. I had never play with my father when I was child that he was always busy with his work. He is busy now as well though... Anyway, I hope you had a great time with your father today. Btw, I'm going to Guam in Sep for my friend's wedding. That's too bad its not Hawaii... 」

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^) 3日分ありますので、簡単な添削で結構です。 Sunday March 13, 2006    It started snowy, but it was sunny later. My son, who will be 3 years old this April, tease me to read many picture books lately. He brought about 10 books to me before sleeping on his usual way tonight, so I had to read them for him. It was tough to read all of them at night, buy I think it is important to develop his mind. I will do my best for him. Tuesday, March 14, 2006 It was cloudy today. I had my hair dye and cut today. Although my son noticed my change, yet my husband didn’t notice it at all. (noticeが2回目なので違う表現がしたいのですが...)I wondered if once a man married a woman, he lose interest to his wife! Wednesday, March 15, 2006 We had fine weather today. I went out having lunch with my friends of three. (友達は友達でも、「ママとも」と表現したいのですが...)We drank two glasses of wine and ate spaghetti. They were very delicious and we chatted for a long time drinking wine. I spent pleasant time so I felt my stress of daily chores went off.

• 英文の添削お願いできますか?

いつもお世話になります。大学でアカデミックライティングを練習しているものです。下記の英訳の添削と講評をお願いできませんか? 私はこんな場末の汚い墓地に眠っている母を何かいかにも自分の母らしいようになつかしく思いながら、その一方、また、自分のそばに立ってはじめてこれからその母と対面しようとして心もち声も顔もはればれとしているような妻をふいとこんな陰鬱な周囲の光景には少し調和しないように感じ、そしてそれもまたいいと思った。 Cherishing the memory of my mother, who was sleeping in such a dirty grave on the outskirts of the city, I felt heartily this mossy tomb symbolized what she was in her life, and saw my wife beside me, who had never seen my mother, unaware of my feelings with her talking and face bright as always. On the contrary to my retrospect, darkness and dismalness in this graveyard an atmosphere of my wife did not match with, I suddenly noticed. However I also realized; this was not bad too.

• 英文の添削お願いします。

Did you get safely this letter? I hope this letter arrive safely at your house. (中略) To made friends with you was a wonderful happening. My English is not good, so I think I have been giving(have given?) you a false impression and have been making(have made?) you feel uncomfortable. but you would keep friends with me. I appreciate it. I am looking forward to meeting with you someday;) 手紙を送りたいと思っています。 内容としては、 ¢手紙無事に受け取りましたか?無事にあなたの家に着く事を祈っています。 今年(中略の部分で“今年”という意味?が含まれています)あなたと友達になれた事は素晴らしい出来事でした。 私の英語が良くないせいで、時には誤解を与えたり、不快にさせてると思います。 それでもあなたは友達で居続けてくれています。それに感謝しています。 いつの日かあなたに会える事を楽しみにしています。£ 特によくわからないのが、“誤解を与えたり不快にさせてる”の部分なのですが、これは完了形を使うのでしょうか?完了進行形?それとも過去形? わからなくて聞いているくせに、出来るだけ自分の文章で送りたいと思っているので(汗)、明らかにおかしな部分があれば直して頂けると幸いです。 またもっと自然な言い方があれば、今後の勉強の為に教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。 仕事でお世話になった人にカードを渡したく、その英文の添削をお願いします。 手紙をありがとう。とても嬉しかったよ。あなたたちと一緒に働きとても楽しかった!素敵な時間を過ごすことができました。ありがとう。 私はこの思い出を、一生、忘れないでしょう。 アメリカの沢山の情報をありがとう。旅行、楽しんでくるね。 カフェに行って、おいしいケーキを食べてくるよ。 あなたが作るパンとお菓子は、世界で一番おいしい! あなたの笑顔と優しい声が好きです。 あなたと再び会うことができる日まで、元気でお過ごしください。 Thank you for the letter. I was very glad ! I was very happy for me to work with you. I had great time. Thank you. I will not forget this memories all my life. Thank you for a lot of information on France. I will enjoy trip to America. And, I will go to the cafe, and eat a delicious cake. You make blead and sweet that the most delicious in the world. I like your pretty smile and voice. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)This is the (much) best book I've ever read. 2)Successful candidates will be appointed initially on (a three-years) contract. 3)(This my old camera) was a present from my father. 4)We have (another ten miles) to walk before sunset. 5)"You seem to have had that car for years." "Yes,I should sell it (while) it still runs." 6)Of their five children,one is in Tokyo and (the others) are in Fukuoka. 7)I think you need to be careful of Mr.Honda. He (is a clever liar). 8)I saw Jim talking with two women. I didn't know (either) of them. 間違えて質問を削除してしまったのでもう一度投稿します。 英文が多くてすみません。 ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)   Friday, March 10, 2006 It was sunny today. I had a bad headache in this morning, so I did nothing at all what I was going to do today. There wasn't a medicine for a headache so I went out buying it and drank it in the evening. A little time later, the medicine cured my headache and I became to feel rather good. I thought that I should have drunk it earlier!!

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)     

またまた英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます。 Friday, March 3, 2006 cloudy Hi, my dearest Candy. I was asked by my friend to fill out a questionnaire about instant noodles soup, so I went to community center this afternoon. At first I thought I couldn’t be bother to go, but the noodles soup was rather delicious with a tonkotsu taste and a nice flavor of sesame, besides I was given reword for answers. I thought I was lucky to go there. Do you think how calculating I am don’t you? Well, I have to go now. See you tomorrow, my dearest Candy. (日本語) こんにちは、キャンディー。今日の午後、友達にインスタントラーメンに関するアンケートに答えてほしいと頼まれたから、公民館に行ったの。最初はめんどくさいと思ったけど、ラーメンはとんこつスープのゴマ風味でわりとおいしくて、さらに謝礼金ももらったので、ラッキーだったわ。私ってなんて現金な人なんだろうと思わない?

• 英文添削お願いします。

英語でつけている日記です。 罰掃除をさせられた時のことですが、書きなれないので自信がありません。添削お願いします。 Since I wore T-shirt, which is considered too casual, my boss got angry with me and he made me clean toilets for both ladies and gentlemen as a punishment. I was so ashamed and made to reflect what I have done.