• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 In spite of this, computers were often a means for the girls, but an end for the boys. 2002年度のセンター試験の抜粋です。 ピンとくる訳ができなかったのでお願いします!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

「にもかかわらず、コンピューターは女の子にとっては1つの道具(手段)として用いられるのが普通だが、男の子にとってはそれが目的になる」 この感じは分ります。オタクになってしまうのは男の子の方が圧倒的に多いでしょうから。

noname#119173
質問者

お礼

そういうことですか、なるほど(笑 ご回答ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「にもかかわらず、コンピュータは、女の子にとっては手段であったが、男の子にとっては目的であったことが多い。」

noname#119173
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします If it were not for computers, our world would be quite different from what it is now.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

Gender differences in the meaning of these words start early. In our gender dialogues between seventh-grade boys and girls, their comments and questions often focus on "talk": BOYS: Girls talk for most of the conversation so we don't have to talk. GIRLS: How come boys don't talk first? How these gender differences can be used in dialogue to heal the relationships between women and men is the topic of our discussion. 最後のパラグラフなんですが和訳に手こずっています…

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

He says he would marry me if a second marriage were in the cards for him. I've already accumulated one ex-husband, but if this fellow were game, I'd try it again. 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! In the end there was no alternative but to put a stop to the movement that had got out of hand by means of Soviet troops. Political demands soon developed from this, calling for the resignation of the SED regime, the removal of Ulbricht, free elections and German unity. Russian tanks mowed down the angry masses of people in Berlin and other large towns in the GDR. The exact figure of the fatalities varies from between a few dozen and several hundred. Over 1,000 people were given long terms of imprisonment.

• 和訳をお願いします

今和訳をしているのですが、何となくわかるけど、ちゃんとした和訳ができないでいて困っています。 この文を和訳してください。 I have since sold this item with a second chance offer. I can however, ship to you the same item that was listed but there will be an increased delay since I will not be able to get another one for 2 weeks. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳

"We have to talk." To women, usually the ones saying this to men, these four words are often an expression of a desire to connect, to address something with a man on a deeper, more satisfying level. It often means, "Let's get together and see if we can move things to a better place." Saying this to a man can feel dangerous. As one woman put it "Get ready for World War Three" To men, these may be among the most feared words in the language. They often stimulate what we call male relational dread. One man's response was,"Let me out of here!" Another man said, "To me those words mean : `Next stop,divorce.`" These words often mean somethings quite different whwn they are said to someone ofthe same genger. When women say to other women,"We have to talk," it can mean a multitude of things. If the other woman is someone new with whom the woman feels friendly, it can mean,"Let's get to know each other." If it's an old friend whom she hasn't seen for a while, it can mean, "Let's catch up - do I have things to tell you!" And if it is a friend with whom she is in frequent, even daily contact,it can mean,"Wait till you hear this. I've got to tell you about last night." Men rarely say this to other men. When they do, sometimes it has a sense of invitation, as in, "Hey, let's catch up!" But often it has the connotation of "You're in big trouble with me.Get ready for a hassle." Gender differences in the meaning of these words start early. In our gender dialogues between seventh-grade boys and girls, their comments and questions often focus on "talk" : BOYS: Girls talk for most of the conversation so we don't have to talk. GIRLS: How come boys don't talk first? How these gender differences can be used in dialogue to heal the relationships between women and men is the topic of our discussion.

• 和訳を教えてください

下記の文章の後半の訳がわかりません。 どなたかよいアドバイスをお願いします。 I was asked to comment on the first paragraph of the World Broadcastin Union's declaration, a section which states that information technology is not an end in itself, but rather a means to an end. Clearly, the secret is in the content - the information that validates, that brings to life the technology, and not the other way round. この文章の Clearly, 以下の和訳についてどなたか良いアドバイスをお願いします。 ちなみに 文頭の the first paragraph は、第一節 と訳してよいのでしょうか・・・ ここも合わせて教えていただけると、大変たすかります。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

This means that the net attractive forces among the particles (protons and neutrons) are greatest for the nuclei of these elements. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• すいません、和訳をお願いします。

すいません、和訳をお願いします。 In the 1960s,people who despaired of the rat race simply dropped out. Nowadays, social security benefits are less generous,and dropping out is no longer an option. Instead,moreand more people are giving up highly paid but stressful jobs and becoming self-employed or working part-time. In order to compensate for the lossof income, they adopt more economic lifestyles. This switch to "voluntary simplicity"often leaves them with more free time and,surprisingly,more money than before. 以上です。 自分で考えたりWebの翻訳で訳してみたりしたのですが分かりにくい 和訳になってしまうので、どなたかお願いします。

• どうか和訳をお願いします

大半は和訳できたのですが一部わからなかったので、和訳して欲しいです。 Through this experience,I came to believe in our common humanity as citizens of the earth. You can even identify Japan by its shape. We often talked with each other until we came to an agreement. この三文だけお願いします。