English Translation Request

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Looking for someone who can translate this text from Japanese to English.
  • Need assistance in translating the text from Japanese to English.
  • Seeking help in translating this text from Japanese to English.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どなたか英訳できる方おられましたら訳していただけると非常に助かります。

どなたか英訳できる方おられましたら訳していただけると非常に助かります。 自分もアルクのサイトを使いながら訳してるのですが、自信がなくて。。。l 宜しくお願いします。 Early morning I came to the bank to discuss with the branch manager regarding the remittance from you and he said there is no problem in getting remittance from anyone from abroad as long as the value does not exceed 5000 U.S.Dollars and no explanation need to be given to anybody. So you can remit the amount into my account. The details you gave me yesterday were correct and immediately on receipt of the payment I will book the consignment and send you the Electronic Tracking Number so that you can track the movement of the parcel. ? Now you will have to send the amount as per the following details. ? The balance may be sent to the same bank and the same account number after the receipt of the parcel. ? As you need not go anywhere to clear the parcel and collect it as the parcel will be handdelivered at your premises the postal address should be correct and complete. ? I am giving below the delivery address and I request you to check and confirm it and if there is any change please inform me at the earliest. It has to be pasted on the parcel. ? As per the instruction the needed details and the materials will be enclosed along with the parcel. ? O.K. Thank you. I am waiting for your response at the earliest.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

Early morning I came to the bank to discuss with the branch manager regarding the remittance from you and he said there is no problem in getting remittance from anyone from abroad as long as the value does not exceed 5000 U.S.Dollars and no explanation need to be given to anybody. 朝早く銀行に行って、あなたからの送金について支店長に相談したのですが、5000USドル以内の金額なら、海外からの送金の受取りに何の問題もないし、どこにも報告の必要はないとのことでした。 The details you gave me yesterday were correct and immediately on receipt of the payment I will book the consignment and send you the Electronic Tracking Number so that you can track the movement of the parcel. 昨日お知らせした詳細は正確です。支払いを受け取ったら直ちに発送の段取りをし、あなたが荷物の動きを追跡できるようにエレクトロニック・トラッキング・ナンバーをお知らせします。 Now you will have to send the amount as per the following details. ということで、以下の詳細にしたがって送金をしてください。 The balance may be sent to the same bank and the same account number after the receipt of the parcel. 残額は、荷物を受け取られた後で、同じ銀行の同じ口座番号に送金していただければ結構です。 As you need not go anywhere to clear the parcel and collect it as the parcel will be handdelivered at your premises the postal address should be correct and complete. 荷物はあなたの住所に配達されますので、通関や荷物の受け取りのためにどこかに行く取る必要はありませんから、送付先の住所は正確に省略せずに書く必要があります。 I am giving below the delivery address and I request you to check and confirm it and if there is any change please inform me at the earliest. 下にあて先の住所を記載しますので、チェック・確認の上、もし変更があればできるだけ早くご連絡ください。 It has to be pasted on the parcel. それを、荷物に貼り付ける必要があります。 As per the instruction the needed details and the materials will be enclosed along with the parcel. ご指示に従い、必要な詳細と資料は荷物に同封します。 (materialsを「資料」と訳しましたが、これまでのやり取りの内容次第では「材料」の意味である可能性もあります) O.K. Thank you. I am waiting for your response at the earliest. OK。ありがとう。できるだけ早いお返事をお待ちしています。

関連するQ&A

• たびたびすみません。また訳していただきたく。

たびたびすみません。また訳していただきたく。 お願いに上がりました。 よろしくお願いします。 The parcel which I will be sending will not attract any duty here in India. This parcel of 20 kgs will be sent only as trade sample. And the postal people will directly hand over the parcel to you in person. And so there is no question of any customs formalities or duties involved in this particular deal. You will face all these problems only when you import large quantities. I am not at all sending this parcel as regular export but only as a sample. This time I will be sending the product only as a sample to make a trial run. I will give a letter to the postal customs department it is only a trade sample to get future bulk order. So there won't be any problem in India as well as in China. If you have any doubt and you feel that there would some problem in sending the parcel to China, I can send the parcel to your Japan address. Please inform me at the earliest.

• 友人へのメールです。英訳よろしくお願いします。

アメリカ人の友人へのメールです。自分なりに英訳したのですが添削お願いします。友人なので、あまり堅苦しくなっていないといいのですが・・・ 12月から就職活動が始まります。 Job hunting will start from December. 日本では早くても4月までは就職活動をします。 In Japan, we do it from December to April at the earliest time possible. 今、日本は就職が困難だといわれていて、12月から今よりも忙しくなってしまいます。 Recentry, it is very hard to finish job hunting in Japan, and I will be busy more. だから、そんなに長い時間は会えるかわかりませんが、できるだけ時間をつくるようにはします。 So I'm not sure that we will be able to meet at a long time, but I will try to make a time for you. 添削お願いします。

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• 先日、英訳してもらったのですが、どちらがいいですか?

先日、英訳してもらったのですが、どちらがいいですか? 英訳してくださった方には感謝しております。 で、どちらの文章がどんな印象で伝わるのか いまひとつ理解できないのですが、 一般的にはどちらがいいですか? (1の英訳) Thank you for your e-mail. I don't think we will have any problems with US-Japan shipment. On receipt of the item, I will let you know. I sell Japanese antiques on ebay auction, and purchase foreign antiques as well. I would sure like to win a bid when you put attractive items on the auction again in future. I hope we will be able to build good partnership in future. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (2の英訳) Thank you for your email. There shouldn’t be any problem with shipment between the U.S. and Japan. Will let you know as soon as I receive your goods. At ebay, I sell Japanese antiques and purchase foreign antiques as well. Would be very much interested in bidding again next time you put attractive items on the marketplace. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Best regards,

• 対訳・確認お願いします。

海外のフェスのチケットを購入しましたが商品が来ないので質問したところ、以下の文章が返ってきました。 この内容は、書かれている住所に直接行って水曜から日曜の間に直接取りに来いというものでよろしいのでしょうか? もしよろしければ翻訳の方をお願いいたします。 You have been charged a total of £98.00 and this will appear on your statement as 'EVENT TICKETS' THERE WILL BE NO COLLECTION POINT AT THE FESTIVAL SITE Your tickets will be available for collection from the See Tickets collection point located at The Reading Hexagon, Queens XXXXXXXXXXXX This will be open from 8am - 8pm, Wednesday, 22nd August - Sunday 26th August 2012. Do not arrive outside of these times as you will be unable to collect your tickets. Please note that this is only staffed by See tickets staff from the Wednesday to the Sunday of the festival and the normal Hexagon Box Office staff will have no record of your booking and will be unable to deal with any queries by phone or e-mail from See tickets customers. Please collect your tickets before travelling to the festival site. Please do not attempt to collect your tickets at the festival as you will not be able to do so and you will be redirected to the collection point at The Hexagon. Please quote the reference number(s) above and take the card you booked with for identification when you collect your tickets. IMPORTANT - tickets will only be issued to the card holder, on production of the card used to place the order. The collection point will not have any tickets for sale and will not be able to assist with any issues regarding lost or stolen tickets as these cannot be replaced.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

おおよその意味は変わるんですが、間違っているかも知れないので、翻訳お願いいたします。(アドレスの部分は、一部削除しています。) I'm OK with the price 680,000. Yen and condition you gave me and i will be paying through Bank i will be adding the 3.9% Bank surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you.. So i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay, and i hope you have a Bank account and if not you can easily create your Bank account here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item Charlle Granndy Address : 1995・・・・ City : Shidler State : Oklahoma Zipcode : 74652 Country :USA So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below Account Name: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank code: Email Address: So kindly get back to me with your Home details like this below Full Name: Address: Phone Number: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.. Best Regard.

• 英訳お願いいたします

以下の文章の英訳お願いいたします。 Its nice to hear from you! Thank you for your concern and well wishes for my recovery. I am not completely recovered as of yet, but I am doing very well and will be 100% by the end of this year - I am very fortunate. See you soon. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いいたします(泣)

なんだか意味がわかりません(泣) 英訳お願いいたします。 that someone must have hacked my card. and an identity theft was placed on my card. and the investigation would be on until when i get back, and it shouldn't take more than 2days. when i arrive to US to refund my money but i have to be home. now the airline agent is insisting that I gets the remaining funds before my flight can be scheduled, as soon as i get through i will let you know. Hope to read from you soon:(

• これは信じていいのでしょうか?

Dear ○○○(僕), We have just received a Transfer Order for the additional Payment of $850:00USDollars made to you from Mrs Elvira (仮名) as requested by the bank transfer department so as to rectify the problem occurring during the Transfer of the total amount of $2,850:00USDollars to your account. Mrs Elvira (仮名) has made the additional payment accordingly and it has been processed and approved by our bank transfer system and we can easily confirm that the transfer will go through this time. But first before we can proceed with the remittance of the funds to your account, we require you to proceed with the remittance of the total amount of $800:00USDollars and $50:00USDollars for Western Union Charges to your buyer remittance information, which is the son teacher through Western Union as stated below. FIRST NAME : YANG(仮名) LAST NAME : ZHANG(仮名) COUNTRY : CHINA According to your buyer, She has provided the above receiver information as the recipient of the $800:00USDollars, which you will be sending and we are aware of this. So we urge you to proceed with the transfer of the total amount of $800:00USDollars through Western Union money transfer to the above information and once you send it, you will need to send us the copy of the western union transfer receipt and once we got it, we will proceed with the transfer of the total amount of $2,850:00USDollars to your account within 6Hours once we receive the receipt of the western union remittance from you. We will be looking forward to read from you soon. オークションでカメラが落札されて、婦人の方がオーストラリアナショナル銀行を通じてお金を 振り込んでくれる手はずなのですが、 振り込み前にこのようなメールが来たのですが、翻訳サイトでもわけがわかりません。 中国の第三者が出てきたようなのですが、どなたか訳せる方 意味を教えていただけると助かります。

• 日本語訳にできる方お願いします>_<

何語か分かりません。英語っぽいんですが、ところどころ単語が出てこなかったりします。 ちなみに、このメッセージの相手はトルコ人です。 誰か訳せる方、宜しくお願いします。 if you come as my guest who is okay, but if you will remain I <<<this is succession from the computer phrases I ceviriyom <<<and to know you to be close to the ıstıyom.. 何といってるのでしょうか?