驚きのあるカラオケ店の魅力と特徴

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 金曜日に会う外国の人に、英語で自分のよく行くカラオケ店の驚いたところを紹介をしたいのですが、次のことは何と説明すればいいのでしょうか?
  • このお店は五階建てで、部屋には特殊な塗料で壁一面に絵が描かれている部屋があります。部屋の絵は職人さんが丁寧に描いており、製作費は高額です。
  • 部屋の絵には宇宙や海、美しい女性など様々なものがあります。暗くすると絵の輪郭が光り、とても美しい光景が広がります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

金曜日に会う外国の人に、英語で自分のよく行くカラオケ店の驚いたところを

金曜日に会う外国の人に、英語で自分のよく行くカラオケ店の驚いたところを紹介をしたいのですが、次のことは何と説明すればいいのでしょうか? あまり時間が無いので、早めにお答えくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします! このお店は五階建てです。 (this shop is 5-storied building.) 私は以前友達と、ここで楽しく歌いました。 (I sang with a friend here. I was very happy.)? このお店の部屋には、特殊な塗料で壁一面に絵が描かれている部屋がいくつかあります。 部屋の絵は、一部屋一部屋職人さんが丁寧に描いています。 そのため、50万円から100万円という、高額の製作費がかかっています。 私はこの金額にたいへん驚いていました。 (I was very much surprised at this amount of money. )? 絵は様々なものがあり、宇宙の絵や、海の絵、美しい女性の絵などがあります。 (A picture has various things and there are a picture of the universe, a marine picture, a beautiful woman's picture, etc.)? 以前私が入った部屋では、海の中の絵が描かれていました。 部屋を暗くすると、鯨や海豹の絵の輪郭が光り、とても美しかったです。 (The outline of whale and seal's pictures shone when making the room dark, and it was very beautiful. )? 他の部屋の絵もぜひ見てみたいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. This store has five floors. 2. I was happy singing here. 3. Some rooms have hand-painted murals. They spent one half to one million yen. 4. I was surprised that they spent that much money. 4. They depict the universe, the ocean, and pretty women. 5. I was once in a room painted as though it was under the sea. 6. When the room was dark, the eyes of whales and seals shone. They were beautiful. 7. I want to see other rooms.

kinnrann
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 参考になります。

関連するQ&A

• こちらに投稿させていただいた質問の続きになります。

こちらに投稿させていただいた質問の続きになります。 今度、英語のテストで自分の町の紹介(駅からの行き方など)を話すことになりました。 図面を使いながらの説明になるのですが・・・。 文章の、間違いのご指摘をお願いします。(○○は、地名やお店の名前になります。) 2分程真っすぐに行くと、右側に○○と○○の間に○○があります。 There is ○○ in the right side between ○○ and ○○ when I go straight for around 2 minutes. 私は以前、ここで友人と一緒に歌いました。とても楽しかったです。 I sang with a friend here. I was very happy. (Beforeをいれるんでしょうか・・・?) このお店のある一定の部屋では、30万円かかる壁紙が、使用されています。 In a certain room in this shop, wall paper costing 300,000 yen is used. 私は、とてもこのお金の総額に驚きました。 I was surprised at this amount of money very much. ○○には私がまだ知らない多くの店があるので、私は今後も、いろいろな店を発見していきたいです。 In ○○, there are many shops which I do not yet know,I want to discover various shops in future. こちらも話したいですが、どう書けばいいのか分かりませんでした・・・。 「○○から2分歩き、ここから左へ曲がり歩いて行くと、○○街道に入ります」 「この部屋は部屋一面に、海の景色が描かれていました。」 「部屋を暗くすると、鯨や海豹の絵の輪郭が光り、とても美しかったです。」 「私はこの店によく行くので、今度この部屋を指定できないか、訊いてみようと思っています。」 よろしくお願いします!

• 日→英語添削して下さい。

今度、英語でスピーチすることになります。でも英語が大嫌いなのです。 何方か、知恵をお貸しください。 よろしくお願いします。 皆さん、おはようございます。 私は、学生時代に英語が嫌いでした。 そして、英語でお話しすることなど考えられませんでした。 今、とても後悔しています。 コールセンターは、役に立っていますか。 多くの質問がコールセンターに来ます。 皆さんも利用して下さい。 今年も残り少なくなりました。 来年は良い年になる良いですね。 では、今週も頑張りましょう。 来週は、XXさんにお願いします。 下手なスピーチで失礼しました。 有難うございました ------------------------------------------ Good morning. I hated English in one's school days. And it was not thought that I talked in English. It reflect very much now. Is the call center useful?,And was it good? A lot of questions that I do not know come. Please use the all of you This year is the end of the year. It will be a good year next year. Next week to the Mr XX, please. Please excuse the poor speech I made. Thank you.

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• 添削お願いします。

私は子供の頃お父さんと電車で海に行きました I went to the sea by the train with father as a child. その海はとてもきれいで私はとても喜びました。 The sea was very beautiful and I was very glad. お父さんは車の形をした浮き輪を買ってくれました Father bought the float ring which carried out the form of a car. 私は喜んでこの浮き輪に乗りました。 I was glad and rode on this float ring. お父さんは私を乗せた浮き輪の紐を引っ張って海を泳いでくれました。 Father pulled the string of a float ring which picked me up, and swam in the sea. 突然私は浮き輪から落ちてしまいました。 Suddenly, I have fallen from the float ring. しかしお父さんは気付かないで、私を置いたまま浮き輪を引っ張って遠くに行ってしまいました。 But, father pulled the float ring, with me placed without having noticed, and he has carried out in the distance. 溺れかけてつらい思いをしました。 It was drowned and the hard thought was carried out. これが私の子供の頃のほろ苦い思い出です。 This story is bitter sweet memory at the time of child. という文で合っていますでしょうか? 間違っていたら教えて下さい(>_<)

• 和訳宜しくお願いいたします

The best memory I have had so far of Junior High School was its Field Day. This was the best because my friends and I joined the cheering competition. We danced and sang our school song. I still remember song's title " PUT THE TITLE here" My heart was filled with joy on this day. Unfortunately, we did not win and I honestly felt bad about it because we only got the 2nd prize. Nevertheless, I have learned from this experience; it is the importance of friendship, cooperation and sportsmanship. I am thankful and I will forever treasure this memory.

• テストが近く和訳が必要です

自分の和訳じゃわからないところがあるのでどなたか和訳していただけませんか? This actually did happen to real person,and the real person is me. I had gone to catch a train. This was April 1976, in Cambridge, U.K. I was a bit early for the train I'd gotten the time wrong. I went to get myself a newspaper to do the crossword, and a cup of coffee and a packet of cookies. I went and sat at a table. I want you to picture the scene. It's very important that you get this very clear in your mind. Here's the table, newspaper, cup of coffee, packet of cookies. There's a guy siting opposite me, perfectly ordinary-looking guy wearing a business suit, carrying a briefcase. It didn't look like he was going to do anything weird. What he did was this he suddenly leaned across, picked up the packet of cookies, tore it open, took one out, and ate it. Now this I have to say, is the sort of thing the British are very had a dealing with. There's nothing in our background. upbringing, or education that teaches you how to deal with someone who in broad daylight has just stolen your cookies. You know what would happen if this had been South Central Los Angeles. There would have very quickly been gunfire, helicopters coming in,CNN, you know...But i the end I did what any red-blooded Englishman would do;I ignored it. And I stared at the newspaper, took a sip of coffee, tried to do a clue in the newspaper; couldn't do anything and thought,What am I going to do?

• 英訳を助けてください

Spareという人物の絵に関する説明文なのですが、自分で訳してみたものの、この絵の説明文がspareによる直筆によるものなのか、spare以外の人物の直筆なのかわかりません。この説明文以外に、この絵についてはoriginalではなくreproductionと明記がありました。 自分の訳としては、spareが何か別の他人が書いた絵を元に、同じような絵をspareが描いたものではないかと思います。そのため、spareの直筆ではあるがreproductinになっているのではないかと思います。 以下は、その説明文です。わかる方がいらっしゃれば、この説明文はspareによる直筆という意味かどうかお教えください。お手数ですが宜しくおねがいます。 Original Carbon Copy Drawing of an Austin Osman Spare Pencil Illustration. This is a great and unusual piece of Austin Osman Spare history, a one off original artifact created in the artists lifetime, by the artist. It is the only 'copy' that exists as far as I'm aware of this wonderful and magickal picture. Please note: The whereabouts of the original pencil illustration is a mystery. This item I'm putting up for auction is an original carbon copy drawing of a what is really a magnificent and very classic picture by Spare titled WALPURGIS NIGHT, produced I believe sometime between late 1940s and the early 1950s. It originates from one of his sketch books and was drawn in the same style as his series of excellent Witches Sabbath artworks. The copy was created by Austin Osman Spare at the time of the drawings conception, and subsequently belonged to Frank Letchford, a close friend, supporter, student and collector of Spare. This carbon copy has been kept safely for many years and remains in great condition. The picture came from Frank Letchford's personal collection released shortly after his death. As you can see in one of the provided JPEGS, there is some old tape still attached to the top of the page. This I believe dates back to Spare's ownership and was how he would've lined up his original drawing paper with the carbon copy paper. There is no signature on this picture but the title is clearly visible on the top right hand corner. SIZE: 6 1/2 " wide by 9" high. Austin Osman Spare 1886 - 1956, English visionary - artist of the esoteric, surreal and other-worldly. This is a great opportunity to own an original artifact. I've tried my hardest to reproduce this picture as close to the original as possible. Please note, this picture comes unframed and unmounted. If you have any questions/request further jpegs please don't hesitate to get in touch.

• 「良識のある人」を英語で・・・

こんにちは。 先日、知人から私の親友について「彼女はどんな感じの女性なの?」といった質問をされたときに、答えに少し詰まってしまいましたので、こちらでアドバイスを頂けたらと思い質問させていただきます。 She's a very outgoing, social type of person. Very smart, and has a great sence of humor. I'm sure you'll like her. こんな感じで彼女の性格をある程度伝えたのですが、親友として自慢したくなるほど知的で魅力的、20代後半とまだ若いですが、社会人としてのしっかりとした良識を持った女性です。 そこで、付け加えたかったものの言葉に詰まったので流してしまったのですが・・・。 “若いのに良識のあるしっかりした女性です。” 「良識」(または常識)といった言葉を人にあてて使う場合なのですが、辞書では「~のある人 a person of (good) sense」「sensible」などの単語が出てきますが、この表現/単語は下記のような形で「若いのに良識のあるしっかりした女性です。」という意味合いの表現で使える類のものでしょうか? She's a very sensible person./ She's a person of good sense. もしくは、このニュアンスを伝えるのに近い別表現があれば教えていただければ幸いです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語ができる人、この英文をやくしていただけませんか

In 1995, 94.5% of the wood material used was produced in the country. However, with the nation’s rapid economic expansion there was a surge in demand for more wood material. With the rise of the strong yen, Japan bought more things from abroad, and material produced in Japan fell to 45.0% by 1970. Afterwards, this figure fell even further, and by 2000 the percentage of wood material produced in the country was only 18.2%. A large percentage of imported wood is wood pulp, the basic material for paper products.

• 自分を褒めちぎる人(外国人男性)の心理分析

英語の勉強のために何人かの外国人とメール交換をしていますが、以下、スコットランド人のメールです。メールの中で書いてきたことは、(...は省略部分) I am sincre....I am an intelligent and thoughtful man....I am quite a special man...certainly my mind is...I need a similar partner... I am not an arrogant english person and I am happy to be scottish.... I am a nice looking man and of course I usually never praise myself as people who know me soon realise my abilities and talents without saying any, I was just trying to give you a picture of me.....talking only of me, I am a very considerate and compassionate man,, I was divorced 8 yrs ago, my son lives with me full time and I love being a father .... 「僕は誠実で...頭が良くて思いやりがある......本当に特別な男で.....似たようなパートナーが欲しい。僕はイギリス人みたいに高慢じゃなくてスコットランド人でよかったと思う。 僕はハンサム。もちろん普通は絶対自分を褒めない。皆何も言わなくても僕が才能とタレントがあるってすぐに分かるからね。僕はとても思慮深くて思いやりがある男だ。8年前に離婚して、息子と住んでいる。父親でいることが好きだ。」. 欧米人は自分をアピールすることが多いですけど、この人はちょっと度が過ぎてむかついたので、 「あなたは完璧で自信家みたいだけど、どうして奥さんは去ったの?」とちょっと意地悪く聞いてしまいました。その後すぐ返事が来て、 please do not mistake my meaning, I am not boasting, I am a just a decent man,. you should consider your words more, i wish you feel happy about your comments but I no longer want to hear from you again. 「誤解しないで欲しい。僕は自慢してない。僕は慎み深い人間だ。君は言葉に気をつけるべきだと思う。君が自分のコメントに対していい気分だといいな。と思うけど、もう君からメールをもらいたくない。」 で、返信しなかったんですけど、翌朝次のようなメールが届きました。 As I expected, no sense of apology in you,  GOODBYE! 「思ったとおり、君には謝るセンスはないね。さよなら。」 こいつは一体何なんでしょう。もう50代の男性です。メールをもらいたくないと言ってるのでしなかったのですが、私はすぐ謝罪のメールをするべきだったのでしょうか? この人の心理(状態)を教えて下さい。一般的に自分を褒める人ってどんな神経ですか?何か私は逆に哀れさを感じてしまうのですが。どのように扱えばいいんでしょうか。(あえて外国人を想定しなくてもいいですので、自分で自分を褒める人の心理が知りたいです。。今後のためにも) 長くてすみません。よろしくお願いします。