テストが近く和訳が必要です

このQ&Aのポイント
  • テストが近づいており、和訳が必要です。自分では理解できない部分があるため、和訳をお願いしたいです。
  • テストが間近に迫っており、自分で和訳することができません。どなたか和訳の手助けをしていただけませんか?
  • テストが近くなってきており、自分では和訳できない箇所があります。どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

テストが近く和訳が必要です

自分の和訳じゃわからないところがあるのでどなたか和訳していただけませんか? This actually did happen to real person,and the real person is me. I had gone to catch a train. This was April 1976, in Cambridge, U.K. I was a bit early for the train I'd gotten the time wrong. I went to get myself a newspaper to do the crossword, and a cup of coffee and a packet of cookies. I went and sat at a table. I want you to picture the scene. It's very important that you get this very clear in your mind. Here's the table, newspaper, cup of coffee, packet of cookies. There's a guy siting opposite me, perfectly ordinary-looking guy wearing a business suit, carrying a briefcase. It didn't look like he was going to do anything weird. What he did was this he suddenly leaned across, picked up the packet of cookies, tore it open, took one out, and ate it. Now this I have to say, is the sort of thing the British are very had a dealing with. There's nothing in our background. upbringing, or education that teaches you how to deal with someone who in broad daylight has just stolen your cookies. You know what would happen if this had been South Central Los Angeles. There would have very quickly been gunfire, helicopters coming in,CNN, you know...But i the end I did what any red-blooded Englishman would do;I ignored it. And I stared at the newspaper, took a sip of coffee, tried to do a clue in the newspaper; couldn't do anything and thought,What am I going to do?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

これは実際に本当の人に起こりました、そして、その本当の人とは私なのです。 私は、電車に間に合うように行っていました。 英国、ケンブリッジで、1976年4月のことでした。私は電車の時刻には少し早く着きました、私が時間を間違えていたのす。私は、クロスワードをするための新聞と1杯のコーヒーと1箱のクッキーを買いに行きました。 私は行って、テーブルにつきました。 私は、あなたに場面を想像してもらいたいと思います。あなたがこれを頭の中でとてもはっきり想像しておくことはとても重要です。ここに、テーブル、新聞、1杯のコーヒー、クッキーの箱があります。 私の向かいには男性が座っています、全く普通の感じの人で、ビジネス・スーツを着て、書類鞄をさげています。彼が怪しい事などしそうには見えませんでした。彼がしたことは次の様なことでした。彼は突然体を乗り出してきて、クッキーの箱をつまみ上げ、破ってそれを開け、クッキーを1つ取り出して、それを食べたのです。 さて、ここで言っておかなくてはいけないのは、英国人は幾分扱いが難しいと言うことです。(☆この文変です。)我々の経歴や育てられ方や教育には、真昼間にクッキーを盗んだ人に対処する方法を教えてくれる物はないのです。これがロサンゼルス南中部であったならば、どうなるか、あなたはわかっています。すぐに、発砲が起き、ヘリコプターが来て、CNNです、お分かりですね ... しかし、結局は、私は、元気なイギリス人であれば誰でもすることをしました; 私は、それを無視したのです。 そして、私は新聞をじっとながめて、コーヒーの一口をすすり、新聞の中に手掛かりを探そうとしました; 何もできなくて、思いました、私はどうしよう?

luvluvsan
質問者

お礼

よくわかりました!ありがとうございます(⌒▽⌒)これでテスト勉強が進みます!

その他の回答 (1)

• wy1
  • ベストアンサー率23% (331/1391)
回答No.1

先ずはあなた自身は読もうという努力をされたのですか? 失礼ながら可笑しいですよ。自分では高解釈したのだが、如何してもすっきり理解できていない: だから一寸助けてもらえませんか? と言うような趣旨なら、私でも努力しようかなと言う気になるでしょうね。 はっきりって、」有料で専門家にでも依頼する無いとは思いませんが、、、、。

関連するQ&A

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

What I would really like is a Henckells 472 like the one I was very upset to miss out on this morning ":472 1/2". Do you have any more of these? I would absolutely buy one.

• 和訳をお願いします

When I arrived at the dormitory, a professor from the university was waiting for me. I wanted to make a good impression So I bowed and said something like "blah blah blah domo blah blah domo domo domo" I took great care to say the domo very clearly. The rest was in a very small and impossible-to-understand voice. Just the sounds. Notice that I said the last domo three times. I wanted to sound very polite. In English it would sound very strange saying thank you, thank you, thank you, so many times, but in Japanese it did not sound bad at all. Anyway, I didn't know what I was saying. The professor looked at me and smiled, "Oh! You speak Japanese very well." I was very happy. Only a few hours in the country and I was already learning the rules of Japanese politeness. Later the same day I met another professor. I bowed and again the same unrecognizable sounds and the dear domes. It worked well. This professor, too, smiled and congratulated me on the perfect Japanese I could speak. The French businessman was right. A bow and a domo, and everybody is happy.

• よろしくお願いします

What was the moment when you realized you were worth more than you were allowing yourself to believe? Was it a moment? Or was it a gradual swelling? What actions did you take that helped you grow into this sense of worth? I’m asking because I can feel in my heart a stirring of this worth, and I see it eking out in bits of my life,https://www.thecut.com/2016/04/ask-polly-how-do-i-start-believing-in-my-worth.html a stirring of this worthと I see it eking out in bits of my lifeの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

As I mentioned earlier, I was very upset to pay 40$ in addition to the cost of the razor due to custom fees. This would have been avoided, had you valued the razor at less than 60$ like you did the two previous times. I will keep this razor, but would like to know what you suggest we do about the additional 40$ I paid, and the heljestrand razor I bid on. I would like to continue buying razors from you in the future.

• 和訳をお願いします

Many years have passed. Although my Japanese is still far from perfect, I became a professional at domo-ing. I found it to be a very happy expression. Not long ago I was packing my bags to go back home for a vacation. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. My friend James was standing there. He had been in Japan for only one month and was planning to stay another two years. He was carrying a box with him. "Could you please give this little present to my girlfriend when you arrive?' He said 'little " but to me the box looked very big. I took a quick look at my bags. They were really full and very heavy. It was impassible to make anything else fit in. However, I felt kind of rude saying no. Without even thinking almost it, my face changed into an expression of worry. I said, "Sore wa doomo..." James looked at me very surprised and asked, "Why are you thanking me? This is not a present for you." I was too tired to explain anything, so I gave him a copy of this article.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Last weekend daylight saving time (summer time) ended in Europe. So now the difference between Europe and Japan is 8 hours instead of 7. It's very inconvenient for me, because now I need to be in the office earlier to talk to my Japanese colleagues. But more importantly ... I feel you are 1 hour further away from me :(((( Anyway I've been preparing for our holiday: Wednesday 1st Dec: I pick you up in Paris airport and drive to Brussels, that day we can do sight seeing in Brussels Thursday 2nd Dec: visit Antwerp and towards the evening we go to Leuven Friday 3rd Dec: visit Brugge Saturday 4th of Dec: you can relax do some more sight seeing in and around Brussels and in the afternoon we drive back to Paris airport Sunday 5th of Dec: ... I miss you very much ... I hope that you like this? If you want to change something please let me know, ok? I'm happy with everything as long as I can see a happy you. Everything is set for a very nice holiday. I just hope that there won't be any trouble with the volcano in Iceland or French workers who strike (they tend to do this ... very annoying). The last few days the weather has been very warm. Actually last night was the warmest November night since they started measuring it in Belgium. Very strange. But now it's very beautiful ... all the trees have nice brown and yellow leaves. I wish I could show you ... but I'm afraid that by the time you come the leaves will be gone. I'm counting the number of days until I can see you ... and see I will have enough fingers to count the days ... now I also need to use my toes :) I've imagined many times the moment when I'm going to see you walk out of the door in the airport ... I just wished this would happy tomorrow . 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Though I face a serious problem when I tryed to hone it. The razor is not straight and can't be honed properly. What do you sudgest to do for this problem?

• 和訳していただけませんか?

テストが近いのですが正確な和訳がわからなくて困ってます。どなたか和訳していただけませんか? In the end I thought, nothing for it, I'll just have to go for it, and I tried very hard not to notice the fact that the packet was already mysteriously opened. I took out a cookie for myself. I thought, that settled him. But it hadn't because a moment or two later he did it again. He took another cookie. Having not mentioned it the first time, it was somehow even harder to raise the subject the second time around. "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice . . ." I mean, it doesn't really work. We went through the whole packet like this. When I say the whole packet, I mean there were only about eight cookies, but it felt like a lifetime. He took one, I took one, he took one, I took one. Finally, when we got to the end, he stood up and walked away. Well, we exchanged meaningful looks, then he walked away, and I breathed a sigh of relief and sat back. A moment or two later the train was coming in, so I tossed back the rest of my coffee, stood up, picked up the newspaper, and underneath the newspaper were my cookies. The thing I like particularly about this story is the sensation that somewhere in England there has been wandering around for the last quarter-century a perfectly ordinary guy who's had the same exact story, only he doesn't have the punch line.

• できるだけ早く和訳お願いします!!

"Somebody must listen ," answered the Frog, " and I like to do all the talking myself. It saves time, and prevents arguments." "But I like arguments," said the Rocket. "I hope not," said the Frog complacently. "Arguments are extremely vulgar, for everybody in good society holds exactly the same opinions. Good-bye a second time; I see my daughters in the distance;" and the little Frog swam away. "You are a very irritating person," said the Rocket, "and very ill-bred. I hate people who talk about themselves, as you do, when one wants to talk about oneself, as I do. It is what I call selfishness, and selfishness is a most detestable thing, especially to anyone of my temperament, for I am well known for my sympathetic nature. In fact, you should take example by me ; you could not possibly have a better model. Now that you have the chance you had better avail yourself of it, for I am going back to Court almost immediately. I am a great favourite at Court; in fact , the Prince and Princess were married yesterday in my honour. Of course you know nothing of these matters, for you are a provincial."