• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:海外のレンタルサーバを安易に契約してしまいました)

海外のレンタルサーバを安易に契約してしまった結果、解約手続きに困っています

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外のレンタルサーバを安易に契約し、解約手続きに困っています。
  • レンタルサーバ業者からのメッセージには、解約理由やキャンセルを考え直すようにとの提案があります。
  • 英語が苦手なため、解約手続きについて助けが必要です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「ハロー  契約解消と聞いて残念です。  貴方の契約解消にはどのような問題があったのでしょうか。  もし続けてご利用いただけるなら、私自身ご支障の解明に当たりますし、追加として2ヶ月の無料サービスと1年間無料で我が社のアッドオンのうち2種を使っていただきます。  何もお世話しないで、契約解除に終わるのは、心苦しいです。  以上にご興味があれば、またこの契約解消を思いとどまっていただくように我々に出来る事があれば、ご連絡ください。ありがとうございます。  アンドルー  技術サポート/請求係マネジャー  チケット詳細 =========  チケット番号:CYU-000000  契約解消部  順位:優先  現況:差し止め  引き続き解約手続きをなさりたい場合こういう返信は如何でしょう。   Thank you for your thoughtful mail of May, 15th, 2010.「5月15日の丁重なお便りありがとうございます」 No problem on your side led to our decision. We are sorry, but we would like to proceed with the cancellation.「貴社の落ち度で解約する訳ではありません。残念ですが解約手続きを続けたいと思います」 Best regards,「敬具」 Taro Tanaka「田中太郎」 として、正しい日付と、お名前をお入れになればいいと思います。

ansis
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧に和訳までつけていただき誠にありがとうございます。 日付と名前を変更して送ってみました。 大変助かりました。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 海外からのメール英語翻訳お願いします

「あなたの購入した1ヶ月分だけ有効で、その後の請求はしません。キャンセル請求。」 で合っていますか? 私は、クレジットカードで課金したが、いつまで有効なのか?次は課金したくない、というような質問メールをしました。 ***************** CANCELLATION RECEIPT ******************** This message is to confirm your membership cancellation. Your membership has been removed from our billing database and you will no longer be billed for the following product: Site: www Member ID: ~~~~ Last Charge and Date: ¥~~~~ on 2013-07-22 Your membership to the website will continue until the end of the term you have purchased, but you will no longer be billed for your subscription. We appreciate the opportunity to help you. Thank you for using our online cancellation service! Let our highly trained billing support staff help you. ***************** Date : 07-23-2013 ********************

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 海外のレンタルサーバーで解約を自分なりに調べて色々とやってみたのですが

海外のレンタルサーバーで解約を自分なりに調べて色々とやってみたのですが、 下記のようなメールが返ってきました。 なんと書いてあるかなんとなくでも良いのでどなたか教えていただけませんか。 Your Ticket has been received and a member of our staff will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times. Ticket ID: CYU-000000 Subject: Cancellation Request Form Department: Cancellation Priority: High Status: Open You can check the status of or reply to this Ticket online at: http://support.webhostingpad.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=0 Email: xxxx@xxxx () Password: xxxxxxxx 1. Video Tutorials http://support.webhostingpad.com/index.php?_m=news&_a=viewnews&newsid=4&group=default 2. New Discussion Forum http://support.webhostingpad.com/index.php?_m=news&_a=viewnews&newsid=3&group=default Please do let us know if we can assist you any further, Webhostingpad.com

• If...wouldについての考察

ある文法書に If you go,I'll go. 「(君が行く意思があるかどうかわからないが)君が行くなら僕も行くよ」 に対比させて If you will go,I'll go.「君が行くつもり(行く[意思]があるなら)なら僕も行くよ」 willを強く読めば「どうしても行くと言うなら」という[固執]の意味になる。 If...willは相手の意思に気を使うので「ていねい」な依頼の表現になり、wouldを使えばさらにていねいになる。 例)If you would come this way,I'll take you to the restaurant.(=Please come this way.) 「こちらにいらしてくださればレストランまでお供します」(=こちらにいらしてください) ある英英文法書にも 一般的にif...wouldは使わないとあり But you can use "if ...would" when you ask somebody to do something:(from a formal letter) I would be grateful if you would let me know your decision as soon as possible. 他書籍にも、I would like some coffee.=If it wouldn't be a problem,I would like some coffee. とありIf... wouldは丁寧表現なんだとわかりましたが、willの「固執」の意味を残してif...wouldを「どうしても~されるというなら」という意味合いは出せないのでしょうか??

• 訳してください!

We had a question for you. We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you. We were thinking of going on a cruise to the Caribbean. Do you know your plans for Christmas? Are you going to be staying here or are you going home? Can you please let us know if you would like to travel with us and if your parents would like you to have this experience. If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. We will plan our holiday around what you would like. Can you please let us know your plans? この日本語訳をお願いします! だいたいはわかるのですが、 We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you.と、 If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. の訳が分かりません

• 和訳みてください。I will(would) be happy

,"will" is used for future tense when you are sure something is going to happen Willは未来の文で使い、何かが確実に起こりえる時(現実になれる) I will be happy when I see you on msn 私は貴方とMSNで会ったら(話せたら)うれしくなる。 I will be happy when I can visit you in Japan. 私は日本であなたをたずねる事ができた時、私は幸せになる。 2,"would" is used for future tense but not sure if something is going to happen wouldは未来の文で使う。しかし確実に起こりえない何か。 I would be happy if I won one million yen at pachenko 私がパチンコで100万勝ったら幸せだろう I would be happy if Angelina Jolie was my wife 私の妻がアンジェリーナだったら幸せになるよ

• 和訳お願いします><

すいません、和訳お願いしたいのですが… お時間ある方お願いします。 Going on a vacation to Japan is getting more expensive for us Americans because the dollar is weak against the yen if you haven't heard. So if you visit America now, it would be more advantageous for you guys. However, I just read on Yahoo news that Japan is trying to promote its tourism and if lawmakers in Japan prove this bill/law, they will distribute 10,000 airline tickets for free, for people to visit Japan. But the trade-off is that people that accept the offer will have to blog about their experiences on the internet. If I ever do visit Japan, I will definitely visit you because I will need a tour guide lol :)

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料と値引きの事でメールが来ました。 すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry that's my mistake. After the store credit for your missing stock the total will be $AAAA. However, the 10% discount only applies on larger orders of over $200. Therefore to this order I would not be able to apply the 10%. Let me know please if you'd like to add up to your order and I will then change the invoice accordingly adding the discount. If you are happy to have it as it is I will take the $10 for the missing stock off of your invoice and will email you the updated one.