• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:はじめまして、trighathと申します。)

英文翻訳のお願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 早速ですが、英文の翻訳をお願いできませんか?英語の得意な方、回答お待ちしております。
  • この投稿は、翻訳サイトでは正確な文章になりませんでしたので、英語の得意な方にお願いしています。
  • ご協力いただける方がいらっしゃいましたら、よろしくお願い致します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Live to Tell 53 Wolufu: Hey hey!, W-what is your problem, girl? おいおい、一体なんだってゆーんだよ? I know you're thankful for me saving you, and all, but don't you think you're exaggerating a bit much? そりゃ、助けてやったこととかに感謝してるのかもだけど、ちょっと大げさすぎないかい? You're acting like we're engaged or something! まるで俺たちが婚約してるようじゃんか。 Vulpa: Heh, isn't obvious? ふーん、明らかじゃない? You not only gained her gratitude from saving her, but you won her heart, as well. お前は彼女を助けて感謝の気持ちを得ただけでなく、心まで得ちゃったんだよ。 I sure do hope you won't take advantage of her innocent feelingsfor you or I won't be able to forgive you! まじで、お前が彼女の純粋な気持ちを利用したりしたら、俺は絶対にお前を許さないぞ! He he he he... へへへへ Wolufu: Uh? あ~ん? What are you talking about? 一体、何を話してんだ? I don't understand know what you mean... お前の言ってる意味がわからないぞ。 Vulpa and Ru: *Giggles* (くすくす) Wolufu: Thinking: Errrr, they must havesuffered quite a bit from the deaths of their friends and family... あ~、やつらは友達と家族の死で苦しんでいるに違いないよ。 以上です。 何かのラインですかね? 話が見えないんで、よくわからないですが、言ってることはこんな感じです。

noname#110463
質問者

お礼

有り難う御座います。 また次も宜しければ御願い致します。 因みにこれは外国の漫画の文章です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、英語の得意な方、宜しく御願い致します。 Live to Tell 59 Wolufu: He he heh... err... Thinking: Uh oh, I'm starting to think that I should have just stayed asleep. I'm in really big trouble now. Vulpa: Eeeeeeeek! How dare you spy on me, you little pervert!!!! Wolufu: Wooooaah! No, wait! Let me explain! Vulpa: Explain what? You damn pervert, you'd better start running because if I catch you you'll wish you never saw that! Wolufu: Heeeey! No, don't do that, yipe! I just heard your moans and I thought that there was something wrong with you! I just was worried! Wooooah! Ahh! Ru: Hm? What's all the noise for? Thinking: Oh, it's Vulpa and Wolufu! Looks like they're playing tag! Hey! I want to play around, too, but don't you think that this is a better time to be sleeping? Vulpa: ... Wolufu: ...

• すみませんがか此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんがか此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、宜しく御願い致します。 Live to Tell 62 Wolufu:Ru! Look there! Ru:Hey! We should do something! Little Kemono Girl:*Hic, sob!* No, please stop! Leave me alone! *sob, sob!* Don`t touch me there! Pedophile Pimp:C'mon, cooperate and I will be nice to you, he he he he! Ru:Hey! Can't you hear her? She told you to leave her alone! You're a bad person and I won't let you continue with this!!!! Pedophile Pimp:What the fuck?! Who dares to meddle in my business? Uh...! Thinking: Hmm, she's a very nice one and looks very healthy! She must be a peasant or something, I could probably take advantage of her very easily, he he he he! Oh excuse me little girl... Hey I like your attitude, you're very pretty! Ru:Uh?! Oh thanks, but... Pedophile Pimp:Oh please let me finish. I have a proposal for you. Would you like to work for me? I can buy nice things for you, sweetie! What do you think? he he he he...

• すみませんが此処の文章を翻訳して頂けませんか?

すみませんが此処の文章を翻訳して頂けませんか? Live to Tell 64 Little Kemono Girl:Yes! You are Ru, Vulpa's sister!Spinel told me about you! Ru:Y-yes my sister is Vulpa! but how do you know about her? Little Kemono Girl:Oh and then you must be Vulpa, Spinel's girlfriend! He told me a lot about how strong you are but I never thought that you'd look so strong too! Tee hee.... Vulpa:Yes! I'm her big sister... But what is your relationship with Spinel that you know about us? Thinking: Hey, wait a minute... She looks very much like him! I wonder if... Little Kemono Girl:Oh sorry, tee hee, I didn't introduce myself yet! I'm Sally, Spinel's little sister! I'm pleased to meet you! Tee hee hee.... Vulpa:OH! Woooow!!!! This is a big surprise; I'm pleased too! Hehe... Thinking: Please, I hope she won't ask about her brother! Wolufu:Great!Thinking: Oh no...! If she asks about her brother she's going to be very sad! Sally:I was very worried about him! Two and half weeks have passed since he left from here to meet with you and see if everything was alright in your town. He wasn't back yet, but now that I see you here I bet that he met with you and you decided to come back with him to the city, right?! I can't wait to see my dear brother again, where is he...? He's with your group, right? Wolufu:... Ru:... Vulpa:Hm... Sally, I don't know the best way to tell you this... Anyway, we can't lie to you and in a moment you'll know anyway... Sally, your brother died fighting against Omega... Unfortunately Omega attacked our village the same day that Spinel came there. Our parents, friends... all the people of the village were killed. We are the only survivors and we are now on a journey to defeat Omega and save this world. I know this must be hard for you, but you must be strong and overcome this... I bet that Spinel would wish that of you... Sally:Wh... *sob. sob*....

• 「what ever happened」の和訳

映画「マリーアントワネット」でも使われていた、ストロークスの「what ever happened」の和訳を探しています。 直訳では汲みきれない意味が込められてそうな歌詞なので、意味するところが知りたいです。 I want to be forgotten, and I don't want to be reminded. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. I wanna be beside her. She wanna be admired. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. Oh dear, is it really all true? Did they offend us and they want it to sound new? Top ten ideas for countdown shows... Whose culture is this and does anybody know? I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess," But no one comes in and yes, you're alone... You don't miss me, I know. Oh Tennessee, what did you write? I come together in the middle of the night. Oh that's an ending that I can't write, 'cause I've got you to let me down. I want to be forgotten, and I don't want to be reminded. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet. I want to be beside her. She wanna be admired. You say "please don't make this harder." No, I won't yet...

• 小説で意味がわからない箇所があります

たびたびですが、また小説でわからないところがありまして。 お願いします。 交際を父親に反対されている女性(某王女)とその恋人の会話で、 "Let's both calm down before you become the virgin princess in the tower. Maybe if we're stubborn enough over time, we'll wear him down. What if I go to talk to him?" Parker suggested cautiously. "You don't know him," she said somberly. "He won't see you, and we won't wear him down. He believes in what he's doing." She sounded lighthearted for a moment then, and giggled. "And by the way, I'm not a virgin." "I won't tell if you don't," he laughed. この最後の文ですが、don'tのあとに何が省略されているのかわからず、意味不明です。お分かりの方よろしくお願いします。 ※読んだ小説はDanielle SteelのH.R.Hです。サスペンスかと思っていたら恋愛小説でした。比較的読みやすく、何とか読み終わりました

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa

• 日本和訳お願いします。

繰り返す前まででも構いません。わかる方、和訳お願いいたします。 I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on the town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm gonna be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And the doctor seems to say he don't know Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on this town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm going to be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And her daddy doesn't think he quite knows Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna People call us renegades We like taking on this town I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• "I KNOW WHAT I'VE GOT"という歌のCDを捜してます・・!

I KNOW WHAT I'VE GOT という洋楽のCDを探してます。 アーティスト名も、何で使われてるのかもわからないのですが、もしご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。お願いします。 (ゆったりとしたJAZZっぽい曲です) 歌詞の抜粋↓ Some time she treats me fine then get way out of line but still in all I'm stickin line glue 'cause I know what I've got But I don't know what I've getting so baby I'm with you (略) Let's have it understood It's you and me for good and you and me for good and anyone that doubt cause I know what I've got But I don't know what I'm getting here's sine thing you should know weh I'm forgot to tell her that I love her so

• フレンズこの1文!

I have had it with you guys and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease. この1文を文法的な解説を含め解読お願いいたします。 文脈は、タバコをやめろよ、とチャンドラーがジョーイやロスに言われているシーンです。 JOEY: Do you have any respect for your body? ROSS: Don't you realise what you're-you're doing to yourself? CHANDLER: Hey, y'know, I have had it with you guys and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease. The bottom line is, smoking is cool, and you know it.