Renegades: A Story of Love, Rebellion, and Parenthood

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Two rebellious lovers defy societal norms to embark on a journey of love and parenthood.
  • Amidst criticism and judgment, a couple resolutely decides to have a baby, regardless of what others say.
  • Their unapologetic love and unconventional lifestyle redefine the meaning of family.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本和訳お願いします。

繰り返す前まででも構いません。わかる方、和訳お願いいたします。 I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on the town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm gonna be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And the doctor seems to say he don't know Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on this town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm going to be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And her daddy doesn't think he quite knows Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna People call us renegades We like taking on this town I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me

noname#233940
noname#233940
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby 誰が何と言おうと気にしない、おれたちは赤ちゃんが産まれるのだから! Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy クープドビル(高級車)で発車し、ネイビーでシートベルトを締めた。 She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby ママが何て言っても気にしない、赤ちゃんが産まれるんだから。 I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me 持っていくべきものはすべて持ち出した、というのも、持ち物が自分という人間をつくるからね。 People call us renegades because we like living crazy 狂った生活をするのが好きなおれたちを、人は無法者と呼ぶ。 We like takin' on the town because peoples gettin' lazy 民族はだらけているから、おれたちは町に怒りたいんだ。 I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm gonna be her lover 誰が何と言おうと気にしない、おれは彼女の恋人になるんだ。 Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other いつも怒っていて、たいていは飲んだくれているが、彼女を他の誰よりも愛しているぜ。 And the doctor seems to say he don't know Where we're gonna go 医者はおれたちがどうなるかわかっちゃいないようだがーー I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go おれは幽霊で、どこへ行くのかおれだってわからない。 People call us renegades because we like living crazy 狂った生活をするのが好きなおれたちを、人は無法者と呼ぶ。 We like takin' on this town because peoples gettin' lazy 民族はだらけているから、おれたちは町に怒りたいんだ。 I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm going to be her lover 誰が何と言おうと気にしない、おれは彼女の恋人になるんだ。 Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other いつも怒っていて、たいていは飲んだくれているが、彼女を他の誰よりも愛しているぜ。 And her daddy doesn't think he quite knows 彼女のパパはおれたちがどこへいくのか十分わかっているとは思えない。 Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know おれは幽霊で、どこへ行くのかおれだってわからない。 Where we're gonna go どこへ行くのか Where we're gonna go どこへ行くのか Where we're gonna どこへ行くのか People call us renegades We like taking on this town 狂った生活をするのが好きなおれたちを、人は無法者と呼ぶ。 I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby 誰が何と言おうと気にしない、おれたちは赤ちゃんが産まれるのだから! Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy クープドビル(高級車)で発車し、ネイビーでシートベルトを締めた。 She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby ママが何て言っても気にしない、赤ちゃんが産まれるんだから。 I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me 持っていくべきものはすべて持ち出した、というのも、持ち物が自分という人間をつくるからね。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy この表現はセックスがらみの卑猥な表現かと思います。私にも意味がはっきりとはわかりません。 少しだけそれっぽく訳しました。 以上でいかがでしょうか?

noname#233940
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございました。その後、彼と色々ありまして…次で質問しているので、お時間ありましたら見て頂けますか?

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問お願いします

長文失礼致します。 以前に友達以上恋人未満の遠距離の彼が 是非、この歌を聞いてみてと言われたので、その曲を聞いてみました。曲自体は好きだったのですが、歌詞が分からず、分かる方に聞いてみると、やらしい内容だったので、ビックリしてしまい、この曲ってObsceneじゃない…?といったらI never listen to the words I only like the music You're thinking about it too much.. Only music Obscene is a bad word I was shocked Very strong word (LINEやりとりで一言ずつ入ってきました) 私もびっくりしすぎてobsceneはいいすぎてしまったと、すごく反省中です。ごめんなさいとなあやまってますが、It's ok! Don't worry :)と返事はありましたが、明らかに前よりメールが少なくなったのと彼のテンションが落ちてるように感じます。何日かしてDo you have any songs to recommend to me? と聞くとI guess you maybe don't like my taste in music... (・_・;と言われてしまい、どうしたらいいか悩んでおります… 下は音楽の歌詞の一部です。 don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me People call us renegades because we like living crazy

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 長くて申し訳ないです… 一応訳してみたんですけど 伝えたいことがよくわかりません。 教えていただけたら幸いです。 お願いします。 I give you my heart (あなたに私の愛情で自信を取り戻させる) Hold on,let me sign it (ほら、約束しよう) your senorita a.k.a. (あなたの別名は) your best friend (ベストフレンド) Hereby,let it be known Love like never before (このようにして今まででこんな愛情がなかったことをわからせてくれた) I'm always at your service (いつもあなたの役に立つように) You just have to holla at me (私に呼びかけなきゃならなかった)??? NYC NYC what what (ニューヨークシティ ニューヨークシティ 何?何?) Tokyo Tokyo what what (東京 東京 何? 何?) Send it from the streets (街から届けて to the highest To the highest high 1番高い所まで) Mp3 Mp3 Players (mp3 mp3プレイヤー) Work it out,Work it out hustlers (意味は分かるでしょ、ペテン師たち) Om mani padme Hum (オム・マニ・ペニ・フム) You know I, (わかってるでしょ、 I'm gonna be yours tonight 今夜 私はあなたのもの) We're gonna...Onh aah (ふたりで…) FYI We're gonna be up (念のため言っておくけど、 all right 朝まで一睡もできないから) I'll see you later,call me (じゃあ、また後で電話して) You know my number (番号は知ってるでしょ) Like Captain Picard (キャプテン Picardみたいに I'm chillin' and flossin' 体の芯まで冷えてきれい)? It's seven o'clock (7時に I issue a warning 警告を出す)?? that's right, (そうよ、 We're stealing this snow 2人でこの雪を盗むの) Damn right,letting em know (そうとも、賃家って知ってる) We're sipping Chardonnay (2人でちびちびChardonnaayを飲む From 2pm on a workin day 午後2時から仕事なのにね) Ching-a-ling Ching-a-ling what what (チリン チリン 何?何?) Ching-a-ling Ching-a-ling what what (チリン チリン 何?何?) Take me down to the fields (地に降りてくる where the grass is (芝はどこ where the grass is lime 石灰の芝はどこ)??? See I don't need a free loader (自由な装填者を見る必要ない) No,I don't wanta free loader (いや、自由な装填者はいらない) If you want a piece of this stuff (あなたが1つのものを欲しがったら Got to give, ゆずり始める、 got to give something 何かを譲り始める)

• 和訳お願いします!

I'm workin' on the high hope And if it all works out, you might just see me Or hear from me in a while I'm gonna make it across this tight rope And I'm comin' for my prize No more I'll be waitin' 'round While life just passes by Maybe when our hearts realign Maybe when we've both had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay 'Cause I've been livin' in the half life Not sure which way to turn Why must a man lose everything To find out what he wants I'm gonna wait until it feels right And when that time has come Wild horses won't keep me back From where you have gone Maybe when we're both old and wise Maybe when our hearts have had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay After all we've seen We can do anything, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay Where your good times gone Where we are forever young, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay, lay! I wanna see you there 私の好きなHigh hopeという歌の歌詞ですが、和訳の歌詞が探しても見当たらないので、英語が得意な方やネイティブの方に和訳して頂きたいです。自力でひと通り和訳してみましたが意味不明でした。笑 よろしくお願いします。

• what I am about

I have been seeing a woman who is 21 years younger than I am. She says she loves me, but I am hesitant because of our age difference. We have known each other for years. She had a crush on me when she was 16, but I was married at the time, and she was too young. We made love a couple of times when she was in her 20s because I was divorced and she was single. Now it's 10 years later. I'm in my late 50s; she's in her 30s. We are both single, and she wants to take care of me for the rest of my life. She brings me lunch every once in a while, which I am amazed at because it's a long drive from where she lives. I worry about what other people will think, but she doesn't care and says she wants to love me and care for me because she knows what I am about. what I am aboutはどのような意味でしょうか?what I amとどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文和訳

英語が苦手なもので次の英文を和訳してほしいのです。 what shoud we do about her? Take it easy on her Naomi,she is smart but also young. I don't trust her,she hides something. You are over reacting.

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、和訳をお願いします Oh I think you're facing a big challenge in your life now. I hope & I know that you can pass in all of those troubles & challenges that comes to you! No matter what happen always remember that "don't focus on how stressed you are, always remember how blessed you are!" Just Enjoy life & remember how lucky we are cause we're still surviving! Well I'm gonna share a picture & I hope it can spire you.... These are some of the pictures of those kids who we can say unlucky because they don't experience even the easiest way of living or simple life because they are growing up without their family beside them... In their poor age they have to experience some illness that they don't deserve...but still God give reason for them to smile...& for me if I'm going to compare what I have now, what challenges I'm facing now... It's nothing with all those kids experienced & nobody knows what will happen in their future... Just see how lucky we are!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Dear Annie: My adult daughter recently visited from out of state, and she has developed some odd and off-putting habits. I really don't mean to judge her, but I'd also like to help her. At the same time, if I said anything, she might run a hundred miles in the opposite direction. She has stopped showering every day. I'm not sure whether it's a "save the water" thing or what, but frankly, she smells like the zoo. No deodorant, either. Her clothes are dirty, as well. She has also dropped table manners. She frequently eats with her hands -- says it's what they do in other countries. Her open mouth chews away as she talks, with bits of food spraying all over. She burps freely, and it's not a health/indigestion issue. Her body language says "relax," no matter what position she's in -- slumped at the table, reclined on the couch, etc. I think she's trying to be as earthy as possible. Her husband is very similar, so at least they're not offending each other. -- Judgmental-ish Mom Dear Judgmental-ish Mom: It sounds as if your flower child has taken on a whole new look and smell, and she wants you and everyone around her to notice it. It is lovely that she has found a more relaxed state of living, but not at the expense of her own hygiene. The dirty clothing and lack of bathing will eventually catch up with her -- perhaps in the form of a rash or sickness, and that would take away from her and her husband's "relaxed" state. The dirty clothing and lack of bathing will eventually catch up with herの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします maybe we could see each other one day, but we don't have to wait for each other :) 多分、私達がお互い一日会う事ができれば、私達は待つ必要はないよね? ? んー。。。 補足 Maybe,i don't think we should see each other anymore Because,i think the lonely to each other と私が送ったら返ってきた返事です。 この文の後にi like you very very much ともありました。 どういうつもりなんでしょうか?

• 和訳おねがいします

1.”What's that song you're listening to?"  ”You don't know? It's 'Yesterday' by the Beatles. You must've heard it before!” 2.I couldn't help worrying about her health because she looked pale.

• これの和訳を教えてください

Listen to what the speaker is saying. Don't tune the speaker out because you don't like something about him/her or the message. Be sure you understand something before you reject it.