効果的な肉用牛肥料の堆肥化処理における微生物添加物の影響

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 本研究では、堆肥化過程での肉用牛肥料の微生物添加物の影響を観察し、物理的、化学的特性の変化と堆肥化処理による細菌数を調べました。
  • 堆肥化の好熱性段階の間には、微生物群には連続した多様な変化が存在し、MA処理をした場合には温度上昇が加速し、硝酸塩濃度とアンモニアの排出が減少しました。これは、MA処理によって総細菌数が増加し、窒素の代謝が促進されたことを示唆しています。
  • 今後の研究では、細菌数と堆肥の温度上昇、アンモニア排出、硝酸塩濃度の関係を詳しく調査する必要があります。また、MAに存在する機能的な細菌についてもさらなる研究が必要です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

上手く訳せなくて困っています。。

上手く訳せなくて困っています。。 どなたか翻訳して頂けませんか? In this article, we observed the effects of a commercial MA on beef manure composting and investigated the changes in the physical and chemical characteristics and the microbial populations in the composting process. そこで本論文では、堆肥化過程での肉用牛肥料の微生物添加物の影響を観察し、物理的、化学的特性の変化と堆肥化処理による細菌数を調べた。 Variations in succession and diversity in microbial communities during the thermophilic phase of composting have been reported (Fogarty & Tuovinen 1991; Tiquia 2005). In the first and second stages of the composting process that were performed with the inoculation of MA, the temperature rapidly increased to more than 50°C (Fig. 1) and the nitrate concentration (Fig. 2) and ammonia emission (Fig. 3) decreased more than in the process without MA. The elevation of temperature and the reduction of the nitrogen source in the composting process was generally considered to be due to the metabolization of both the carbon and nitrogen sources by the microbes. These results suggest that the increase in the total number of microbes by the inoculation of MA actively metabolized the nitrogen to assimilate it and accelerate the temperature elevation of the compost; which does not occur during the process without MA. It also suggests that some functional microbes might exist in MA. 堆肥化の好熱性段階の間では、微生物群には連続した多様な変化が存在すると報告されている。MA処理をした堆肥化の一回目、二回目の攪拌においては、温度が50℃以上に急上昇し(図1)、硝酸塩濃度(図2)とアンモニアの排出(図3)はMA未使用の場合よりも減少した。堆肥化工程における、堆肥温度の上昇と窒素源の減少は、一般的に細菌による炭素と窒素源の両方の代謝によるためであると考えられていた。これらの結果は、MA処理をした総細菌数が増加、同化して、MAなしでは起こらない堆肥の温度上昇を加速するために活発的に窒素を代謝したことや、いくつかの機能的な細菌がMAに存在する可能性を示唆している。 本論文では、物理的、化学的特性や細菌数に関する堆肥化工程でのMA処理の影響を観察した。総細菌数の増加は急速な堆肥の温度上昇、アンモニア排出および堆肥における硝酸塩濃度の減少を引き起こす可能性があることが分かったが、細菌数とこれらの要素の関係を、さらに細かく解明していく必要がある。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mickeyzz
  • ベストアンサー率49% (234/471)
回答No.1

質問者さんの和訳で殆ど問題ないと思います。私の日本語も怪しくなりつつあります。 そこで本論文では(食)肉用牛から得られる肥料の堆肥化過程において、商業用で入手できる微生物添加物(MA)の効果を観察し、物理的、化学的特性の変化と堆肥化処理による微生物増殖数を調べた。 堆肥化の好熱菌が活躍する段階の期間では、微生物群集には連続した多様な変化が存在することが報告されている。MA処理をした堆肥化の第一次過程と、第二次過程においては、温度が50℃以上に急上昇し(図1)、硝酸塩濃度(図2)とアンモニアガスの排出量(図3)はMA未使用の場合よりも減少した。堆肥化工程における、堆肥温度の上昇と窒素源の減少は、一般的に微生物による炭素と窒素源の両方の新陳代謝によるためであると考えられていた。これらの結果は、MA処理をした総微生物数が増加、同化して、堆肥の温度上昇を加速するために活発的に窒素を代謝したことであるし、これらの 現象はMAなしでは起こらない。そのことはまた、ある種の有効な微生物がMAに存在する可能性を示唆している。 「本論文では、物理的、化学的特性や微生物数に関する堆肥化工程でのMA処理の影響を観察した。総微生物数の増加は急速な堆肥の温度上昇、アンモニアガス排出および堆肥における硝酸塩濃度の減少を引き起こす可能性があることが分かったが、微生物数とこれらの要素の関係を、さらに細かく解明していく必要がある。」 上記の和訳は別途に英文に書かれていないので、質問者さんの要約だとおもいます。 註: Microbialや microbesは細菌より種類が多いので微生物と訳した方が良いと思います。 微生物=その中でも、菌類、糸状菌、原生生物、放線菌(分解される有機物中にしばしば白い繊維状に見えるバクテリア)等が重要である

dheart777
質問者

お礼

なるほどー。。 とても助かりました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 論文の緒言の訳3

緒言の終盤です。 訳してはみたものの、よく判らない言葉があります。 We examine herein the ability of a number of common denitrifiers to nitrify (oxidize) the nitrogen of a representative simple oxime, PO (Ch3-CO-COOH =NOH), and hydroxylamine (NH2OH). The work is part of a wider study to better define the role and metabolism of heterotrophic nitrifiers in the nitrogen cycle. 我々は、ここに代表する簡単なオキシムPOおよびヒドロキシルアミンの窒素を硝化する多くの脱窒菌の能力を調査しました。 (「簡単なオキシム」としましたが、何が簡単なのでしょうか?) 研究は、定義を改良するより広い調査の一部で、窒素サイクルの従属栄養菌による硝化の役割と同化作用についてです。 (「定義を改良」は違うような気が・・・。) 以下は冒頭文の一部ですが、この訳で良いでしょうか? Of the six active bacteria, four (Pseudomonas denitrificans, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and two strains of Pseudomonas fluorescens) could grow slowly on pyruvic oxime, and one (Alcaligenes faecalis) could apparently row on pyruvic oxime in the presence of yeast extract but not in its absence. 6つの活発な細菌のうち、4つがピルビン酸オキシムで増殖し、1つは酵母エキスに存在するピルビン酸オキシムがあれば増殖し、無ければ増殖しませんでした。

• 窒素比率

Although the nitrifiers may never come in nature, this concentration provides an optimum carbon to nitrogen ratio (3:1) which produced the highest levels of cell mass and nitrification products in the enrichment culture studies. 硝化細菌は自然界にいないかもしれないが、この濃度は、集積培養の細胞質量と硝化生成物において最も高い水準で生産した窒素比率(3:1)に最適の炭素を供給する。 3:1=N:C のことでしょうか? 「集積培養の細胞質量と硝化生成物において」 という部分も、なんだか判りません。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Fig.4. Magnified figures of one of the discontinuous bands in 1.915<b_i~<1.925 in Figs. 3(a) and (b). There are many fine discontinuous bands in itself. Fig.5. Examples of particle orbits which belong to the discontinuous bands in Fig.4.  (a) and (b) are of particles which escape from the Hill sphere through the gate of L_1 and through that of L_2, respectively. The values of b_i~ are 1.91894 (a) and 1.91898 (b). Fig.6. Examples of purely Keplerian orbits with e_i~=4 for b_i~=2 and b_i~=10. The former curls (|b_i~|<4(e_i~/3) and the latter waves (|b_i~|>4(e_i~/3)). The values of δ* of both orbits are zero. ↓Fig.4. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=0045805708.jpg ↓Fig.5. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=9845810934.jpg ↓Fig.6. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=0162323295.jpg どうかよろしくお願いします。

• respectivelyを使う時の文法

例えば、 Temperature in Tokyo and Osaka were 35 and 36 degree, respectively. はあっていますか? 主語が温度なのでwereじゃなくてwasが正しいような気もするのですが。。。

• 圧力について

圧力について Pressure is in direct proportion to absolute temperature,since the higher the temperature,the more rapid the motion of the molesules,and consequently the greater the pressure exerted on the walls of the container. 自分は、 温度が高くなればなるほど、分子の運動はもっと早くなる。したがって、容器の壁に及ぼされる圧力が大きくなるので、圧力は絶対温度に比例している。 と訳しました。 もし、この訳があっていれば、なんで、sinceはconsequentlyの前ではないんでしょうか? sinceはなんで、the higherの前にあるんでしょうか? 訳に間違いがあったら教えてください。

• 英語論文

明日発表なのですが表の所が分からないので教えていただきたいです。 Balance and concentration of nitrogen and potassium affect growth and nutrient status in soilless cultivated lisianthus この論文です。

• 英語論文

Balance and concentration of nitrogen and potassium affect growth and nutrient status in soilless cultivated lisianthus この論文の表の所が分からないので助けてください。明日発表なのでお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

TLRと敗血症に関する論文のものです。 どうしてもこの一文が訳せません。よろしくお願いします(>_<) In no situation is this perilous balance between the initiation and resolution of inflammation more important than in microbial sepsis.

• could be achieved?

While still extremely cold, this temperature could be achieved using comparatively cheap and widely available liqid nitrogen. 「きわめて低温の間に、この温度は比較的安くて手に入れやすい液体窒素の使用・・・・?」 文がうまく訳せません。 またusingが文法的にどんな役割なのかにわかりません。 解説をよろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をよろしくお願いします。

Fig. 3a and b. An example of recurrent non-collision orbits. The orbit with b=2.4784, e=0, and i=0 is illustrated. To see the orbital behavior near the protoplanet, the central region is enlarged in b; the circle shows the sphere of the two-body approximation and the small one the protoplanet. Fig. 4a and b. Same as Fig. 3 but b=2.341, e=0, and i=0. This is an example of recurrent collision orbits. Fig.5. Minimum separation distance r_min between the protoplanet and a planetesimal in the case of (e, i)=(0, 0). By solid curves, r_min in the first encounter is illustrated as a function of b. The level of protoplanetary radius is shown by a thin dashed line. The collision band in the second encounter orbits around b=2.34 is also shown by dashed curves. Fig. 6. Minimum distance r_min in the chaotic zone near b=1.93 for the case of (e, i)=(0, 0); it changes violently with b. Fig. 7a-c. Contours of minimum separation distance r_min in the first encounter for the case of (e, i)=(1.0, 0.5); b=2.3(a), 2.8(b), and 3.1 (c). Contours are drawn in terms of log_10 (r_min) and the contour interval is 0.5. Regions where r_min>1 are marked by coarse dots. Particles in these regions cannot enter the Hill sphere of the protoplanet. Fine dots denotes regions where r_min is smaller than the radius r_cr of the sphere of the two-body approximation (r_cr=0.03; log_10(r_cr)=-1.52). Fig. 3a and b. および Fig. 4a and b. ↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=3994206860.jpg Fig.5. および Fig. 7a-c.  ↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=2041732569.jpg Fig. 6. ↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=2217998690.jpg お手数ですが、よろしくお願いします。