• ベストアンサー

英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。 (1)

私は、ペンパルの英文をこのように訳したのですがあっていますか? 学校の卒業式だと思うのですが.... On March 21st we have our prom night, where we receive our leaving certificate and certificate and celebrate a bit with our teachers and families. The day before we have"Abisturm. This means my whole age group, all the "Abiturienten" take control about our school. We'll close the school for all the "Abiturienten" take control about our school. We'll close the school for all the pupils and the teachers and we will play games with the teachers, so that they have to deserve their allowance to enter the school building. (3月21日に我々は我々のプロムの夜を持つ、そしてそこで我々は我々の証明書と証明書を置き残すことを受けて、そして我々の教師と家族と一緒に1ビットを祝う。前日に我々は「 Abisturm 」を持っている。これは私の同年代グループ全体を意味する、すべての「 Abiturienten 」は我々の学校についてコントロールをとる。我々は我々の学校についてすべての「 Abiturienten 」撮影制御のために学校を閉じるであろう。)

• antje
  • お礼率86% (309/357)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#154250
noname#154250
回答No.1

ちょっと時間ないからきちっと説明とか理解してないと思うけど、けど、口調が気になってしまったんで回答しちゃいます。 プロムの夜を待ってるってことは高校生で、もっとくだけてると思いますけど、どうなんでしょう。 たとえば、 「3/21にはプロムナイトがあるんだけど、私達は卒業証書を次々に受け取って、先生や家族とちょっとしたお祝いをします。その前の日には"Abisturm"があります。("Abisturm"とは)何のことかというと、うちの学年全体、つまり"Abitururienten"の学生達が[おそらく一日だけ権力を得る、"一日署長"みたいなもんですね]学校を自由にできるのだ。そこで私達はその日を全生徒・教師ともにお休みにして、(多分学校で)先生達とゲームをします。そうすれば、学校の中に入る許可が出るからです。」 後半は意味中心に訳してみましたが多分こんなことを言ってるんでは? というか、このペンパルは英語のネイティブですか? ドイツ人とか? 気になった解釈間違いをいくつか指摘するとleaving certificateは「証明書を置いてくること」ではなくて、「卒業証明書」をさしてると思います。そのまえにreceive「受け取る」ってコトバがありますので。 certificate and certificateっていうのは多分沢山の生徒が一人一人証書を受け取ってるところを描写してるんじゃないですかね? それからcelebrate a bitは、a bit=ちょっと っていう副詞的意味なのです。ここでのcelebrateは自動詞です☆

antje
質問者

お礼

アドバイスをしてくださってありがとうございました。大変参考になりました。それとペンパルは、ドイツ人です。

その他の回答 (2)

• tea-break
  • ベストアンサー率45% (11/24)
回答No.3

ほとんど同じですが... 3月21には、卒業パーティがあり、そこで卒業証書や表彰状を受け取り、先生や親と祝うんだ。その前日はAbiturient祭があるんだ。これはどういうものかというと、Abiturient校生の我々卒業生が主役で、参加者は先生も含めて何かネタを披露するというものなんだ。 prom. night = promotion night Abiturient... = 学校の名前 ってことかな?と思って意訳しました。 certificate ... のくだりですが、卒業証書の他に、 例えば学科ごとにとか、授業態度とか毎に最優生を表彰する事が学校によってはあるので、それかな?と考えました。

antje
質問者

お礼

回答をしてくださってありがとうございました。大変参考になりました。

回答No.2

あらら・・・こっちにもあったのね(汗 (2)(3)が有るから変だな・・とは思ったけど・・ (2)(3)(1)の順序で申し訳ありませんけど・・・ 訳:3月21日に“promパーティ”があるんだ。俺達が卒業証明書を順次貰ってって、それで(その後に)先生やら家族やらとちょっとしたお祝いパーティがあるわけ。それで“abisturm”をする前日に(同級生の)皆が“abiturienten”として学校を我が物顔で闊歩するんだ。 それで俺達は学校を休校にして生徒全員と先生達とで遊ぶんだよ。そうじゃないと先生達は学校に入る為の許可が下りないんだ。入れないんだよ。 この英文訳してて思ったんですけど、かなり変な英文ですね・・・それとも私達がやってる英文の方が変なのでしょうか・・?

antje
質問者

お礼

回答をしてくださってありがとうございました。大変参考になりました。それと私たちがやっている英語とドイツ人がやっている英語は、多分違うと思います。ヨーロッパの学生は、イギリス英語を習うところが多いと聞いているので、私達がやっている英語は、アメリカ英語ですから、私達がやっている英語が変なのかどうかは、分かりません。

関連するQ&A

• 英文解釈

下記の英文をどう解釈すれば良いかわかりません。わかる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。 (マグロの数が激減しているので、規制すべきだという内容の記事です) And we have to get management of the oceans correct and we can't keep … and governments can't keep acting like we'll take care of that next year. -- 補足-- 【前後の文】 "Management of fish species on the high seas isn't just about making sure people have nice seafood when they go to a restaurant; it's about the very future of our planet," continued Lieberman. "And we have to get management of the oceans correct and we can't keep … and governments can't keep acting like we'll take care of that next year. We'll worry about making money in the short term, we'll listen to the fishing industry; we'll worry about the ocean & the environment later. We don't have that luxury." 【出展】 http://www.voanews.com/english/news/asia/Bluefin-Tuna-Endangered-by-Overfishing--111159869.html

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

送られてきた以下の英語のメール文が上手く読めません。途中までは訳してみたのですが、だんだん難しくなり、途中から全く分からなくなりました。英語に堪能な方、どうかよろしくお願いします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 1. ACT in general is an organization of teachers and non-teaching personnel, from pre-school to colleges and universities. Most of the members are from the public schools that is more than 500,000 nationwide. We have chapters in all (17) regions in the country. It is in the Philippine Constitution that public servants have the right to unionize and in 1987, there was the Executive Order 180, that created the Public Sector Labor Managemant Council. It was only recently, September, 2011 to be exact, that the government thru Civil Service Commision has come up with a clear guidelines on how public school teachers will be unionized. The main essence is that public school teachers can form union on a regional basis. With this, we registered our very union in the National Capital Region (ACT-NCR union) then gained our recognition from the government last Septembr 17, 2012. We are now in the process of negotiation with the Deped NCR. In fact, we already had 2meetings with them. Our Davao region is already in the process of registration. Soon other regions will follow. We are the only teachers organization that is already officially registered and recognized. 2. The ACT-Ncr union is more or less 26t members out of 50t. Membership campaign is on going. Over all we have, 40t members. Trade unions in the Phil are separate from teachers. And also private schools have different unions (school to school basis) 3. Some of our major issues are  a. Increasing of education budget from 3% to 6% of the GDP like all other countries. So that shortages in the number of teachers, rooms, chairs, toilets and sanitation facilities will be addressed  b. Adequate , decent and living wages for teachers and non-teaching personnel. At present, the minimum salary of teachers in the public school is $464.  c. Increase budget for the state colleges and universities  d. Basic education curriculum that is relevant to the needs of the people and national development. We are campaigning for education that is scientific, mass oriented and nationalistic.  e. Implementation of the laws in education that is related to the benefits of teachers like RA 4760 Magna Carta for Public School Teachers, RA 8790 GSIS Law, etc Hope that this explation helped.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

We’ll take a look into it and get back to you about this issue.

• すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫確認のメールをしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I’ll check with warehouse and I’ll get back to you. Is there any more items you want to check? Just checked with warehouse and we have enough quantities on both. And I already informed alma (0000.com) about this and your 5% off discount so she can take your manual orders. Please “cc” me on every email.

• 意味を教えて下さい(英文)

We all have our past and things we've went through. However, we met each other in our current life. Connecting with you in the sky. I will not be able to never love like that again. There is no love between you and me all over the world if it is loveless.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入したら相手のミスにより違うものが届きました。 返金などの事を相手にメールしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Europa takes ages. I will speak to our directors on Monday what can we do about the refund. Very sorry it takes such a long time. Normally we have to wait until it is all resolved with whoever has made the mistake, which would be the courier this time. 私の名前 in the future I will need you to find and book your own courier. Thank you,

• よろしくお願いします

I have a friend group of five women. Together, we have 10 married sons (our sons don't know each other). We were all very caring parents, enjoying close relationships with our sons. We saw that all of them had stable homes, lots of love and good educations. We sawはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫ありますか?という内容のメールをしましたが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 If we have 00 商品名 than I’ll include in your order. And we still haven’t got a hard copy of that magazine yet. And every inventory check email please include 00@000. I’ll check with warehouse about your inventory request.

• この英文 翻訳おねがいします

We'll still honor the $44.50. We've tried to consolidate all of our shipping with UPS. They do not have an international rate that low. What you can do is: 1. Pay the UPS rate on-line, we'll ship your order via USPostal Express Mail International for $44.50 and then send a credit back to your credit card. 2. Mail us your order. 3. Call us with your order. Sorry for the confusion on this. You should try the Driomic it's a wonderful product. Sincerely,

• 英文法

We go to the coffee shop. We talk about our school life. この2つの文章をつなげる時は We go to the coffee shop and talk about our school life. で and の後にwe は不要ですよね?  また、  We are talking とつなげる時は  We go to the coffee shop and are talking.  ですか?