英語独学の困難に直面した時に試してみてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 独学の英語学習で回答がなくて困っていませんか?こちらの方法を試してみてください。
  • 英語独学初心者の方へのアドバイスとして、効果的な学習方法をご紹介します。
  • 英語独学での困難を解消するために、実践すべきポイントをご紹介します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

最近英語を独学し始めたのですが回答がなく困ってますどうか手伝ってくださ

最近英語を独学し始めたのですが回答がなく困ってますどうか手伝ってください 回答お願いします 1)They found that it was a pretty goof idea They found ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 5 words で 2) His fans were sad when the racer died The racer's death ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 4words で 3) The leaves have turned red because of the cold weather The cold weather has ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 4 words で 4) He was in the habit of sitting up late at night. He ( ) often sit up late at night 1 word で 5) He was careless to leave the bag in the train It was careless ( ) ( ) to leave the bag in the train 2wordで 6) It seems she was happy. She seems ( ) ( ) ( ) happy. 3wordで 7) When she entered the room, she found him sleeping. ( ) the room, she found him sleeping. 1word で 8) We can't tell why he has done such a thing There is ( ) ( ) why he has done such a thing 2words で どうか手助けしてください お願いしますm(_ _ )m

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

回答が無い理由をお考えになった事がありますか。  僕は、こういう問題は遠回りに迂回しています。別に独学を毛嫌いしているのではありません。僕もある程度は独学でやりました。  その理由は、この種の問題が、何の役に立つのか分からないからです。実際問題として、読むにせよ話すにせよ、括弧を与えられてそこに何か入れる事態は、起こりえません。  だからご自分のためにも、また他の読者のためにもなる、質問をお出しになると、回答がつくと思います。  文句を言った以上、やってみます。 1) They found the idea pretty good. (goof は good のことですね) 2) The racer's death made his fans sad. 3) The cold weather has turned the leaves red. 4) He would often sit... 5) of him... 6) that she was 7) Entering 8) no reason 答えの無い参考書は、独習書としては落第です。「独習」できないわけですから。

akemi005
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました 次からは独習できるものを探して私自身で勉強します あと私の回答を載せるの忘れてました すみません

その他の回答 (2)

• tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.3

#1ですが、間違えました! (4) は#2さんのが正解です、失礼しました~

• tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.1

1)They found that it was a pretty good idea They found ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 5 words で They found the idea to be pretty good. 2) His fans were sad when the racer died The racer's death ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 4words で The racer's death made his fans sad. 3) The leaves have turned red because of the cold weather The cold weather has ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 4 words で The cold weather has turned the leaves red. 4) He was in the habit of sitting up late at night. He ( ) often sit up late at night 1 word で He very often sit up late at night. 5) He was careless to leave the bag in the train It was careless ( ) ( ) to leave the bag in the train 2wordで It was careless of him to leave the bag in the train. 6) It seems she was happy. She seems ( ) ( ) ( ) happy. 3wordで She seems to have been happy. 7) When she entered the room, she found him sleeping. ( ) the room, she found him sleeping. 1word で Entering the room, she found him sleeping. 8) We can't tell why he has done such a thing There is ( ) ( ) why he has done such a thing 2words で There is no reason why he has done such a thing. かなと思いますが、丸投げ質問は禁止されていますので削除されるかもしれません。次回からはご自分の考えを少しでも書くようにした方がいいでしょう。

akemi005
質問者

お礼

返答ありがとうございます 丸投げ質問が禁止だったということは知りませんでした 今度から気をつけます すみません 私の回答を載せるの忘れてました 本当に助かりました

関連するQ&A

• 高1 英語 不定詞の問題です!

各組の文がほぼ同じになるように、( )に適当な語を入れなさい。という問題です! 1.It seems that she finished writing her report. She ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) writing her report. 2.He found the instrument was very helpful for daily living. The instrument turned ( ) ( ) ( ) very helpful for daily living. 3.It seemd that the dog was running at full speed. The dog ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) at full speed. 4.The cat wanted her master to pet her. The cat wanted ( ) ( ) ( ) by her master. 5.It seems that he was late for class. He seems ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for class. この五問です! よろしくおねがいします!!

• 英語の言い換え問題です。

英語の言い換え問題です。 a)It seems that she finished writing her report. →She (seems) (to) (finish) ( ) writing her report. b)He found the instrument was very helpful for daily living. →The instrument turned (out) (to) ( ) very helpful for daily living. c)It seemed that the dog was running at full speed. →The dog (seemed) (to) (be) (running) at full speed. d)The cat wanted her master to pet her. →The cat wanted (to) (be) (petted) by her master. e)It seems that he was late for class. →He seems (to) (late) ( ) ( ) for class. 穴埋め出来ていないところもありますが質問させていただきます(^-^; 間違い指摘・アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 不定詞を使って書き換える ②

問題が解けません。色々調べても、どんな風に応用すればいいのかが全く分かりません。たくさんありますが、どなたか教えてください。お願いします。 ⑥It seems that he has forgotten his promise. ⑦It is said that he has made a large fortune. ⑧The problem was so difficult that none of us could solve it. ⑨We expected that he would appear by five. ⑩The book was so easy that I read it through in an hour.

• ほぼ同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

You were very careless to make such a mistake ()wasu very careless ()() to make such a mistake The water is so warm that you can swim in ti today The water is warm () for you ()() in today The soup was so salty that I couldn't eat it The soup was ()()()()()() It seems that he knew the woman He seems to ()() the woman It was strange that the spoon began to bend by itself ()()() , the spoon began to bend by itself

• 英語教えてください!!高校生です。

高校3年生です。最近、英文法の問題集を始めました。『基礎英文法問題精講』というやつです。 英語は得意なつもりなのですが、解説を読んでもわからないところがいくつか…じゃなくって、いくつもあります。3つです。教えてください。 (1)関係詞。  Give it to whoever wants it.  という文です。  これが"whomever"ではなく"whoever"だというのはわかるのですが、  これを2つの文に分けるとどのような文になりますか?  Give it to anyone.  ???ん?  The man who I thought he was my friend deceived me.この文なら  =The man deceived me. I thought he was my friend.ですよね。  これはわかります。 (2)動詞の問題。  Much that I have read has been nonsense.  「私が読んできた多くのものはたわごとだった。」ですよね。  これはなぜ、"have been"じゃなくて"has been"なんでしょうか。  "多くのもの"なのに。 (3)受動態に書き換える問題。  It seems that her family hated him.  この文の受動態は、  He seems to have been hated by her family.  と解答にあるのですが、これではこの文全体としての動詞は"seems"なので、これは受動態になってないですよね?  うーん、納得いかない!!というか混乱してます。 どなたかお願いします!!

• 明日の英語のテストで。

中学生のレベルなのですが・・・。 (ほぼ同じにする問題) He died two years ago. He has been (dead) for two years. なぜdeadがくるのか?dieがこないのか?この2つのちがいが・・・? The tree was very sad when it saw those people. The tree was very sad (to) (see) those people. なぜtoがくるの?かっていうのが分かりません。上のはそれらの人々を見たとき木はとても悲しかったですよね・・・・・・。

• 高校英語教えてください

1)彼がそう言わなかったのは明白だを英訳したいのですが clearly をどこかに入れたいのですが、どこが正しいでしょうか? He did not say so. 2)simply をどこかに入れたいのですが、どこが正しいでしょうか? The accident happened because the driver was careless. よろしくお願いします

• 英語の並び替えです

またですけどお願いします こんどは3問もあるんですが… 天気予報は必ずしも当てにならない。 The weather[always/upon/be/forecast/cannot/relied]. この曲を聞くと気持ちがやわらぎ.きまって眠くなってしまうのです。 The melody is sorelaxing that [asleep/falling/I/it/listen/never/to/without]. 彼女に教会で会うとはまったく思っていなかった。 She[person/to/last/expected/was/see/the/I]in church.

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1: (a) He always does his homework before going to bed. (b) He never () to do his homework before going to bed. 2: (a) It is impossible to tell what she will do next. (b) There is () () what she will do next. 3: (a) It goes without saying that the rice crop in this area depends on the weather in August. (b) () to say, the rice crop in this area depends on the weather in August.

• 翻訳お願いします

You were very careless to make such a mistake. The water is so warm that you can swim in ti today The soup was so salty that I couldn't eat it It seems that he knew the woman It was strange that the spoon began to bend by itself