• ベストアンサー

手紙の訳をお願いします。

riocchi789の回答

回答No.2

『coming up in July』は「7月の予定」という 意味です。 (メールが無事にあなたに届いてよかったです。) I was pleased my email reached you okay. (あなたが週に5回も働いていると聞いて驚きました。) star8さんが書かれたのでオーケーです。 (想像するに毎朝忙しそうです。) I imagine you are very busy every morning. (なんだか懐かしいです。) It brings back memories. (私は夏休みまで1ヶ月もあって待ちきれない!!) star8さんの書かれたのでオーケーですが「1ヶ月も ある~(T_T)」ってのを強調するなら下の様に a whole month(「丸々1ヶ月もあるんだよ~」と 書かれてもいいと思います。 There is still a whole month until the summer vacation – I cannot wait ! (カナがうらやましい。) I am envious of Kana.←これはカナさんって方が 第三者の場合です。メールの相手がカナさんなら I am envious of you, Kana.の方がいいです。 Star8さんっぽい書き方をすると I look at you with envy, Kana.でもいいです。 (今日は学校で調理実習をして、フライパンの上で 水と油を混ぜたら火がでてとってもびっくり しました。) We had cooking practice at school today and when I mixed water and oil on the frying pan it burst into flames and it scared the living daylights out of me. ちょっとお下品な口語では「scared the shit out of me」(意訳:うん○チビらんばかりにオドロイタ) もあります。 (カナが描いた絵を楽しみにしています。) I look forward seeing the pictures Kana has drawn.または I look forward looking at Kana’s drawings ここまで読んでカナさんは文通相手じゃない気が してきました。 もし文通相手ならyouを使った方がいいです。 I look forward seeing the pictures you have drawn. I look forward looking at your drawings.

star8
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!!カナっていうのはriocchi789さんのおっしゃる通り、第三者です(家族ですが)お二人とも丁寧な回答をくださってお二人に20ポイント差し上げたいのですが早くくださった方に20ポイント差し上げます>< すみません!!私の能力ではお二人の英文を比べるなんてとてもできないので時間の早さで決めることにしました。

関連するQ&A

• 上手に訳ができないのですが

ペンパルとのやりとりで、訳しきれないところが出てきました。 私なりにがんばって訳してみたのですが、意味不明な部分があり自信がありません・・ 修正点をご教示ください。 Well kawa(仮名ですが私の名前), I have enjoyed getting to know you, My mom is home Bound, in a Wheel chair, I told her about my new friend, her name is mimi(仮名), she askes me about you, and I share with her, because she doesnt have alot to do each day, she is Close to being Blind also. so YOU make us both happy to know かわ(私の仮名)。私はあなたと知り合えて楽しいです。 私の母は車椅子で家に縛られてます。 私は新しい友人について彼女(つまりお母さん?)に話してみました。 彼女(つまりお母さん?)の名前はミミです 彼女はあなたのことについて私に聞いた。 そして私は彼女と一緒に分け合う 彼女はそれぞれの日を持っている 彼女は盲目になる日が近いです 従って私達はあなたを知って幸せにする

• メールの英文の訳をお願いします

アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。 hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone

• 英語のメールの返事で困っています。訳を教えてください

英語のメールの返事で困っています。訳を教えてください。 Today I downloaded some soul music from the 90's for you. I'll just keep it for you and then whenever you decide, if you decide then I'll try to get it to you. Hope that this mail is not bothering you tonight. 今日あなたのために90年代のソウルミュージックをダウンロードしたよ。。。。。。。このメールが邪魔?しなければいいけど。。???わかりません 教えてください あと、英語にしたいのですが、 「私のipodは30GBだから少し高かった。58000円もした。 ダウンロードしてくれてありがとう、とてもうれしくて楽しみです。 今はまってることとか何ですか?(何するのが好きとかではなく、いま特にはまっているものという意味で)」 My ipod was \58000................Thank you for dawnload for me, I'm very happy and cant wait .........what are you into ...... 教えください

• 訳を見てください、すっごくわかりづらいです・・・

訳を手伝ってください。翻訳機を使わなくても英語がわかるかたおしえてください。 女の子のお友達からのメールなんですが、わかりづらいです。ちなみにAAAとはネイティブの男性です i was talking wiith AAA thinking that he were one of my friends(i was thinking maybe my friend is hide in this contact but not was..) i think i made a big mistake i was really ungry so i said many stupid things and all of that things are lie, then he said maybe if you said to my friend everything are better, i thought well if you want to stay playing also i wll so i sent a message to my friend telling that stupid things for that reason i was really needing the true who is AAA, 私はAAAと話していた、彼は私の友達の1人だ。(私はたぶん私の友達は、、、、、) 私は大きな間違えをしたと思う。私あhすごく怒ってたくさん悪いこと言ったすべて嘘だけど。そのときh彼はたぶん、もしあなたが私の友達にすべて言うのはいい。。。。。。わかりませんおしえてください

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の英文の日本語訳ができません。だれかお願いします。 (1)You don't really notice how special it is until death looks you in the eyes. (2)My sister and her friend jumped into our backyard pool to cool off. (3)My mom would always watch all of us very closely, but just for a minute, she had walked over to the other side of the yard to talk to my dad. (4)She told my sister to watch out for me, but my sister was busy laughing and having fun with her friend. (5)No one heard me because I was so little; there was hardly a splash.

• 大至急日本語訳をお願いします!!

すいません。至急返信を送らないといけなく、辞書を引っ張ってもよくわかりません。 アメリカのいとこからのメールです。 Hello. My name is John. I am Daniels older brother it is nice to meet you. I was wondering are you excited to come to America because I am exited to meet you. I love Japan I want to learn about it because it has great video games,awesome places,and well my family I never get to see lives there. Thanks email me back soon. 突飛な質問ですいませんが、至急和訳お願いします!

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• 深夜でも、早朝でも、常に・・・・・訳です

前回書いたのですが、変更があり改めて書き込みます。 英語にしたいのですが、訳を教えてください。 「私のipodは30GBだから少し高かった。58000円もした。 ダウンロードしてくれてありがとう、とてもうれしくて楽しみです。 今はまってることとか何ですか?(何するのが好きとかではなく、いま特にはまっているものという意味で)」 My iPod is 30GB so it was a bit expensive. It cost me 58000yen. Thanks for the download. I'm really happy and looking forward to it. is there anything that you're really into now?すみませんおしえてください 今夜のメールがあなたの迷惑にならなければいいけど・・・と書き添えてありましたが、コレに対して軽く、 「私は深夜でも早朝でも、常にあなたのメールを歓迎するよ。(すぐ返事をするという意味ではないです)」 I always welcome.....your email..わかりませんでした。。

• ほぼ同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

I am sure that the news is true. I am sure of ()()()true. Do you mind if I turn on the television? Do you mind ()() on the television? My feelings were hurt because I hadn't been invited to the party. ()()()()to the party hurt my feelings. As soon as she heard the news, she burst into tears. ()() the news,she burst into tears.

• 訳出来る人いらっしゃいませんか?

(1)Well, son, it was shortly afterwards that my paper slipped from my hands and a terrible, sickening fear came over me. (2)What have I been doing? (3)I have been finding fault and criticizing you - this was my reward to you for being a boy. (4)It is not that I do not love you; it is that I have expected too much of you. (5)I had forgotten you are just a child. 上の英文を訳せる方よろしくお願いします。 ちなみに自分で考えたものは以下です。 「えーと、息子、それはまもなく後だった、私は新聞を手から落とし、ひどく病的な恐れが私を襲った。 私は今まで何をしてきたのか?私は欠点を見つけてはあなたを非難してきた。これが少年であるあなたへの私の行いだった。私はあなたを愛していないわけではない。それたたくさん予期してきた。私はあなたが子供であることを忘れていた。」 特に(4)がおかしな日本語になってしまっているのは自分でもわかっています。 英訳出来る人がいらっしゃったら教えていただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。