How is my TV - start doing tonight?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 外国の友人からのメールで、テレビの状態について尋ねられました。
  • ビジネス旅行が成功し、もしかしたら再び東京に行くことができるかもしれないという喜びが伝えられています。
  • 空港にいることや飛行機に乗る前の忠告も含まれています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳について

英訳について 自分の解釈が合っているか教えて下さい! 外国の友人からのメールです。 How is my TV - start doing tonight? I'm in the airport waiting for the plane to go home. My business trip was・successful・at least from technical point of view everything went well (that is my job). Now the commercial people need to come to an agreement.・ I'm quite happy ... maybe I can come to Tokyo again ... and see my beautiful Japanese friend :) Oeps ... need to go to the plane.・ Take care, ・今空港にいる ・今回のビジネスは成功だった ・もしかしたら日本に行けるかも?! ・飛行機に乗らなきゃ ・気をつけてね こんな感じの内容が書かれているのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします‥。

• puumii
  • お礼率62% (154/245)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

はい。 概ねそんな感じの内容です。

puumii
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• be going to について

Be going to の形について教えてください。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6863342.html 上記の質問をみて、I'm going to go shopping.=I'm going shopping.と略せるのはわかりました。 でも、I'm going to shopping.は間違いですか?(going と shoppingの間の『to』は不要なのか?) では『今夜クラブに行くの場合』はどうでしょうか? I'm going to go clubbing tonight. =I'm going clubbing tonight. か I'm going to clubbing tonight. のどちらですか?? あと、この文章はどうでしょうか? My mother is going to go to a concert next Saturday. この文章は下記のように略せますか?? My mother is going to a concert next Saturday. あきれてしまうような質問かもしれませんが、教えていただけると大変助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 前置詞の使い分け

質問させていただきます、よろしくお願いします。 (1)前置詞の使い分けについて、時々迷ってしまいます。例えば、 I need money to give to the business. 「私にはその企業に与えるお金が必要です。」 と本文にあったのですが、これが (ア)I need money to give for the business. (イ)I need money to give the business. forやあるいはtoがないと文法的にまずいんですか? (2)I'm going to go to Okinawa on a school trip in October. 「私は10月に修学旅行で沖縄に行く予定です。」 この文の on は in や of じゃだめなんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。。。

• 添削おねがいします

「夫が外出して欲しくないと言っています。だから今晩の花見はいけません。ごめんなさい、すごく会いたかったです。」 を英語にしたいです。 ↓英語酷いですが自分なりに考えてみました。 My husband doesn't want me to go out. So I can't come to hanami party tonight. I'm so sorry. I really wanted to see you. 添削お願いします!また他にピッタリの文がありましたら教えて下さい。

• anybody's business

I have recently accepted that I'm bisexual. It's not something I feel the need to come out about because I am happy with my boyfriend and frankly don't feel that who does or doesn't turn me on is anybody's business. anybody's business=nobody's businessでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 簡単だと思いますが英訳お願いします

母は、私が外出すると必ず「誰とどこで何するの?」と、「何時に帰ってくるの」「誰かとちゃんと一緒にかえってくるの?」と聞いてきて、ひどいときには遊んでる最中に電話をかけてきたりメールで「今どこ?」など、聞いてきます。私は母のそういうところが大嫌いです。私のことを大切に思ってくれるのは本当に嬉しいけど、もうこんな年齢なので少し自由になりたいです。 ↑を英語でどうやっていうのですか? 英語が全く出来ないのですがとりあえずかんがえてみました。(抜けてるところがたくさんありますが) my mother always says to me ”who are you going to go out with?”” what are you going to do for?” ”when are you come back to home?””are you going to go home with someone?" ,when I go out . I'm during going out, she calls me or e-mail me "where are you?". I dont really like those things. i'm glad her thet she care of me.but i am (?),so i would like to be free. どなたか英語が出来る方お願いします。

• 英訳お願いします

[どこに行くかまだ悩んでいるんだけれど、カナダがいちばんの候補かな。] のように言いたい場合は下記のような言い方で大丈夫でしょうか I'm still wondering where to go, but Canada is the most likely contry I go to. そして「温泉とプールを合わせた感じで、水着をつけても大丈夫な温泉 もあるよ」 とは何と言えばよいのでしょう。 どなたか宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳してみました、お願いします

convenient, incovenientを使って色々英文を作ってみました。 合っていますでしょうか?添削の程よろしくお願いします。 (1)私は駅の近くに住んでいるので、通勤が便利です。 I live near the train station so it is covenient to get to work. (2)本を借りるのに20分も車乗って、また戻ってくるなんて不便だよ。※新しく出来た図書館について話している会話です It is inconvenient to drive for twenty minutes for a book, and come back. (3)A『そのホテルは空港の近くにあるます。』   B『では、空港からの行き来が便利ですね。』 A The hotel is near the airport.  B Then, it is convenient to get in and out from the airport, isn't it?

• where to の意味

友達に夏休みの予定を聞かれ、 I'm planing to go on trip with my familyと送ったところ Where to! と返信が来ました。 これはどこへ行くつもりなの?ということでしょうか? !マークがついていますが… わかる方教えてください!

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m4

Realizing the situation was getting worse, Roberto made up his mind tocarry those things to Managua himself. Many of his friends were against it. It was New Year's Eve, and they told Roberto that it was dangerous to Managua now. The only plane available was a very old one. Roberto, however, did not hesitate to take the risk. It was necessary for him to go. "Those people are my friends. What I can do is to be with them tonight," said Roberto. "And Julio is waiting for me to come. I need to see if is all right. Beside, many babies are dying over there; they need these supplies." A little after 9 p.m., the plane carrying Roberto and four other men took off Managua. Shortly after takeoff, the plane crashed into the Atlantic. There were no survivors. Roberto's body was never found.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 The only way my day could start better is if you were here :) I quickly checked the train schedule and it's a bit disappointing. You would have to travel to Paris and then take a train from Paris to the airport. The last direct train leaves too early. I'll drive you back to the airport as well, ok? The traffic in Paris is a nightmare ... but since the airport is north of Paris ... it should be ok. So you don't need to arrange a train ticket, ok? Even before today I was considering going to Paris ... but I don't think we have enough time. Satomi! 4 days is very short :) You will have to come back another time, when it's warmer, sunnier ... and we can visit Paris ... Yes in Belgium it's also getting colder. Now it's about 15 degrees, but earlier this week it was only 3 degrees when I went running this week :) You don't like seafood? Hmm ... are you sure you enjoyed the sushi in Osaka? I hope so. As for the mussels, I think I can find a restaurant where you can eat something typically Belgian and then I can eat mussels. So then you can try some, is that ok for you? Please tell me other things you don't like ... because I liked to see a happy ●● :)